Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
Raping under aged girls isn't rape?
Of course it's rape. It's called statutory rape where the girl is willing but underage. According to MOST of these girls, they were aged 14 to 17 and paid 300 per session. That's statutory rape. The most serious crimes of which he was accused was sex trafficking of minors. He was flying them here and there across state lines.
Some of them were as young as 12. If Epstein were still alive, I'm sure he'd appreciate your support.
None of the girls was younger than 14. You should come to grips with reality. This is why democrats are bewildered so much of the time. Events don't go the way they are expected to go. Because democrats just cannot accept reality.
Dumbfuck...

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained
Total fabrication. After trying to file this tripe several times the woman looked for an attorney. Not even Gloria Allred would touch this stinking pile. Finally a patent attorney in New Jersey took the case. After totally refusing to cooperate with Either the lawyer or the court the judge prohibited the filing of any more fake complaints and the case was dismissed.

Which is why you don't hear anything about this case now.

Talk about a dumbfuck! Believing this turkey gives you some sort of prize.
LOL

Epstein already thanks you for defending him for raping children; now trump does too.

"Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?"

Who cares how he died?
Really?
Yes, really. The guy deserved death. He would been killed in prison had he even been introduced to the general population. He got what he deserved, as far as I'm concerned.
I agree but it is very likely he was murdered to silence him, and protect some very wealthy pedos. I want justice. Don’t you?
It is not "very likely." No one knows and you have no evidence other than conspiratorial delusions.
Oh brother are you gullible.
LOLOL

Spits an idiot who fell for yet another conspiracy.

Epstein would have been a hero in jail. Most of those gangs deal in underage girls as sex slaves themselves one of the reasons Democrats hate the wall or any kind of interference with criminal illegal migrations, the other being dope smuggling; only idiots think otherwise. He would just be admired as an upper class pimp is all. If he raped and killed 4 year olds, maybe, but like all Democrats adults screwing 12 + year old girls and boys is perfectly fine with the vast majority of prison scum; after all they have the same morals and principles as Democrats.
Many of those inmates are dads. Child rapists often find themselves on the other end of the rape while in prison.

Rubbish. If tht were the case, most of the gangbangers would be dead, including the biker gangs and the rest. You're just delusional with your prison rape fantasies, like most deviants.
Why do you blame me for your ignorance?

Are Child Molesters Really the Most Hated People in Prison?

A Pennsylvania judge released accused child molester Jerry Sandusky on $100,000 bail on Monday. The decision keeps Sandusky out of the reach of prison inmates, who have a reputation for attacking child molesters. Are molesters really the most reviled people in prison?

Yes.

Raping under aged girls isn't rape?
Of course it's rape. It's called statutory rape where the girl is willing but underage. According to MOST of these girls, they were aged 14 to 17 and paid 300 per session. That's statutory rape. The most serious crimes of which he was accused was sex trafficking of minors. He was flying them here and there across state lines.
Some of them were as young as 12. If Epstein were still alive, I'm sure he'd appreciate your support.
None of the girls was younger than 14. You should come to grips with reality. This is why democrats are bewildered so much of the time. Events don't go the way they are expected to go. Because democrats just cannot accept reality.
Dumbfuck...

After that, Trump allegedly threatened to harm or kill Johnson and her family if she ever told anyone. Johnson said Trump told her he could make them “disappear” like Maria — a 12-year-old girl Johnson says Trump also forced her to have sexual contact with, and whom Johnson hadn’t seen since that encounter.

The lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl, explained

Some dumbfuck here is calling people 'dumbfucks'. Must be a Democrat who loves deviants trying to pretend it's against deviants and sickos. Let's see who it is ... why yes, it's Faun .... never mind.
You lose when you hurl invective with no argument. It's like showing up to a gun fight armed with nothing but a butter knife.

Epstein's death will forever remain a mystery like so many who dropped dead around the Clinton's.

Color me shocked.

If you were him and knew how child molesters are treated in prison, you'd do it too. Every day in prison for the rest of his life he would be walking on egg shells just waiting to be killed.
He didn’t care when the women he raped cried and begged. I wish he would have gotten raped every week for five years then killed himself

Is Epstein really dead? We need proof. I've heard rumors that Barr may have helped him leave the country.

"You've heard rumors". Classic, and about as authoritative as, "I just made it all up".

Where did you hear the rumors and from whom? And where did they hear them? Ultimately, who made it all up to start with?

How badly does it matter if his ending was self written or not? If that man truly was the monster that he is said to be, shouldn't a party at Golden Corral be happening instead of a Q&A session?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whoever did the deed will go before the Lord at some point anyway no matter who it is.
Will the lord be happy?

Epstein did not commit suicide.

however

some Intelligence Agencies around the world carrying orders from their bosses ......... plus - of course -with the help of the Clintons may have suicided him.
No doubt.

MI6 for example? Hello UK!

here Prince Edward with one of the young underage Epstein girls

gTeLVIu.jpg

Hello there Mossad .....another example

here we have Ehud Barak going to Epsteins Mansion in Manhattan.... full of teenagers ...he is all covered up...why are you hiding Ehud?

lbSREwr.jpg

FtQv7fT.jpg

and.....hehehehhe

the one and only

Billy Boy and Rachel chandler in Epstein's plane

QURFKUF.jpg

Now you tell me if he killed himself or if he was murdered.
Enough said.
Trump has the power the Clintons don’t anymore.

He was going to make trump a one term president

MI6 ...Mossad...Deep State Clintons (and all that scum in the US).....

All of them have a motive to have killed him.

and they probably did.
Don’t forget trump was one of his best buddies for decades.

Trump gave ivanka to Epstein on her 15th birthday.

Trump already popped her at 14

Yes, really. The guy deserved death. He would been killed in prison had he even been introduced to the general population. He got what he deserved, as far as I'm concerned.
I agree but it is very likely he was murdered to silence him, and protect some very wealthy pedos. I want justice. Don’t you?
It is not "very likely." No one knows and you have no evidence other than conspiratorial delusions.
LOLOL

LOL. You might want to do a little homework and research Epstein’s past, rather than believe the official story put out by a government with a long history of lying. Or not.

MI6 ...Mossad...Deep State Clintons (and all that scum in the US).....

All of them have a motive to have killed him.

and they probably did.
Don’t forget trump was one of his best buddies for decades.

Trump gave ivanka to Epstein on her 15th birthday.

Trump already popped her at 14

Wow, the separation between fantasy and reality seems to be getting thin for that one. Must be all the swamp gas.

Until evidence is provided that proves otherwise I will accept the initial determination that it was suicide.

yeah, right.....:rolleyes-41:

like this?

I am beginning to lose respect for you.
Thats your choice but I'm not a conspiracy theorist never have been never will be. I don't believe the moon landing was faked that 9-11 was an inside job or there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
And you’re probably wrong 25% of the time.

They call them conspiracy theories after they’ve conspired against us.

LOLOL

LOL. You might want to do a little homework and research Epstein’s past, rather than believe the official story put out by a government with a long history of lying. Or not.
LOL

Yeah, because you rightards are sooo trustworthy yourselves.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
What? All dipshits like you see are black and white or left and right. You aren’t smart enough to see anything else.

This from the guy who bought the Russia Hoax completely and totally. Ugh!

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
What? All dipshits like you see are black and white or left and right. You aren’t smart enough to see anything else.

You know you're nuts, right? And you wonder why no one with a brain takes you at your word?

Here, have a dose of reality....
Not this Liberal. I always said I would wait for the report to come out to render a judgement; and I did. And when the report came out, I said he's not guilty.
... you must love the taste of crow, you eat so much of it. :mm:

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

You know you're nuts, right? And you wonder why no one with a brain takes you at your word?

Not this Liberal. I always said I would wait for the report to come out to render a judgement; and I did. And when the report came out, I said he's not guilty.
BANNED AGAIN.

LOLOL

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

BANNED AGAIN.
LOLOLOL

You have no power to ban me, ya flamin' moron.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back