Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
MI6 ...Mossad...Deep State Clintons (and all that scum in the US).....

All of them have a motive to have killed him.

and they probably did.
Don’t forget trump was one of his best buddies for decades.

Trump gave ivanka to Epstein on her 15th birthday.

Trump already popped her at 14
Shitstain obama rented Sasha to Harvey Weinstein for an entire summer. He needs money for his presidential center.

Trump, however, was no friend of Epstein's.

Pictures are worth 1000 words

106005590-1562493708140gettyimages-700334384.jpeg

106024529-1563386932391screenshot2019-07-17at2.07.56pm.png

The caption on this one should be, "which one are you going to rape tonight? I'm going to rape that one"

Who is that Trump has his arm around?????

Why is it when discussing Epstein, the Democrats always bring in Trumps association with him that he had dropped years ago....but seem to forget Clintons ONGOING friendship??????????

Things that make you go hmmmm

He may have.
But what about the rest?
They would have gotten no more justice than this.

So you're glad the rest of Steins victims wont be able to bring their case to the courts.
Thats telling....
I'm glad a child rapist is dead. Get it right.

Afraid bill is in the target?
I have no idea who is and who isn't. I do know that Epstein was a child rapist and I know he's dead. I do not shed a tear for him.

So you dont give a shit that the victims wont get their day in court....

How badly does it matter if his ending was self written or not? If that man truly was the monster that he is said to be, shouldn't a party at Golden Corral be happening instead of a Q&A session?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Whoever did the deed will go before the Lord at some point anyway no matter who it is.
Will the lord be happy?
I highly doubt it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think Jeff is in heaven right now. So why would god care about someone killing a monster like him? Do you think God was upset the day we dropped a bomb on Hitler? How about the soldier who killed Bin Ladin?

Please tell me how Jeffrey Epstein deserved more than Bin Ladin did. And where do you draw your line?

That's not the problem. The problem is who he had information on, who shared the underage girls with him. Now there'll be no testimony from him about them. Once again, the rich and well connected have a problem removed.
Epstein left records and perhaps a detailed diary as well. So far, two women have come forward naming the names of prominent democrats. So far no one has named Bill Clinton. His name is sprinkled all about Epstein's records but no smoking gun.

Aside from a single plane ride from Florida to New York there is no mention of Trump. Despite the democrats taking old publicity photographs and trying to fashion a connection there is none.

Epstein dying has done one major thing. It shook the money tree. Last count 60 "victims" have come forward making a claim against the estate. Many more will suddenly remember when they gave a hand job to a strange man. Who knows what names they will come up with.

Whoever killed Epstein knew what they were doing.

So you're glad the rest of Steins victims wont be able to bring their case to the courts.
Thats telling....

I have no idea who is and who isn't. I do know that Epstein was a child rapist and I know he's dead. I do not shed a tear for him.

Of course they will.

Thats telling....

Of course they will.

They'll get their day in civil court.
It'll be interesting to see if the whole thing dies and we see no one else brought to justice.

and they probably did.

Shitstain obama rented Sasha to Harvey Weinstein for an entire summer. He needs money for his presidential center.

The caption on this one should be, "which one are you going to rape tonight? I'm going to rape that one"

Why is it when discussing Epstein, the Democrats always bring in Trumps association with him that he had dropped years ago....but seem to forget Clintons ONGOING friendship??????????

Oh? When is the most recent evidence of the Clinton's relationship with Epstein?

Thats telling....

Justice was served. That's what I care about.

Of course they will.

They'll get their day in civil court.
It'll be interesting to see if the whole thing dies and we see no one else brought to justice.
It's going to be a complete circus. Out of all the women who made complaints against Bill Cosby more than ten were completely fabricated. Women will be crawling out of the garbage to file a claim against the Epstein estate. They are even trying to drag his brother in on this. He appears to have no significant assets but the ticks will try to take whatever he has anyway.

Yes he killed himself.

He was no longer under suicide watch and thus had ample chance to hang himself.

At least that's what Hillary said.

Narcissistic personalities like him, don't kill themselves.

Psychology 101.

They do when they're looking at 45 years in a federal prison.

I think the truth about Eppy will be more devastating to his friends now that His co-conspirators in the sex trafficking thing don't have a Billionaire paying them for their silence. I don't think the Madame who procured these girls is going to take a long prison term to protect the other pedophiles she knows about. I see more people "about to have an accident". They better put her in Protective custody "quick". DOJ should squeeze her like a Lemon until all the juice is gone.

Justice was served. That's what I care about.

No, it wasn't. Not in any reasonable meaning of the term.

Suicide is usually referred to as evading justice. The victims confirm as much.

A lynching isn't justice in any way or form.

So, no, "justice" wasn't served. At most, a desire for (vicarious) revenge was satisfied. There is a difference.

If you were him and knew how child molesters are treated in prison, you'd do it too. Every day in prison for the rest of his life he would be walking on egg shells just waiting to be killed.
He didn’t care when the women he raped cried and begged. I wish he would have gotten raped every week for five years then killed himself

How in the world are you going to take a statement I made about what was possibly going through his head when he decided to kill himself, and post that reply? If anything, you prove my point because a normal person would kill their self out of extreme remorse than thinking about their own future.

If you were him and knew how child molesters are treated in prison, you'd do it too. Every day in prison for the rest of his life he would be walking on egg shells just waiting to be killed.
He didn’t care when the women he raped cried and begged. I wish he would have gotten raped every week for five years then killed himself
The women he raped pocketed the money and asked when they could come back.

Wow you are attacking the underage victims. There is a reason why we don't let people under the age of 18 make major life choices on their own.

This is the greatest conspiracy ever. No one believes the guy hung himself and it was just prison guard incompetency. No one. But there are so many things I would accept.

a. He paid the guards a million dollars each to let him kill himself
b. Someone other than Trump and Clinton paid to silence him.
c. Trump's behind it
d. The Clinton's are behind it

This guy had dirt on the illuminati. The most rich and powerful people on the planet.

Look at how a child rapist was treated so good and put under house arrest after he was found guilty. And the guy who oversaw it ends up in Trump's cabinet? Are you fucking kidding me?

This is going down as another Kennedy assassination type incident where we will never know now. And that's exactly what they wanted.

He can't pay the guards that... because all the guards on duty are going to be investigated, and Cohen's accounts are all controlled by the federal government through forfeiture laws because they have human trafficking charges on him and have no idea what money and properties he got from that, ... of which Trump had AG Sessions make more wide ranging.

and they probably did.

Because Bill Clinton isn't running the free world anymore. And remember, Clinton did a good job. Even Trump sang his praises back then.

Hell, until Trump decided to run as a Republican he was singing the Clinton's praises. And he was complimentary about Obama too in 2009.

Why are you trying to disassociate Trump with this guy? And how come it doesn't bother you Trump was tight with the Clinton's too? You seemed to mind so much that Obama met Rev Wright when he was 6 years old but you seem to be giving Trump a pass for "palling around" with Clinton and Epstein.

You can have Bill Clinton. Lock him up. But put Trump in the cell next to him.

Clinton isn't running in 2020 but Trump is. You got nothing on us. Kamala Harris 2020

This is the greatest conspiracy ever. No one believes the guy hung himself and it was just prison guard incompetency. No one. But there are so many things I would accept.

a. He paid the guards a million dollars each to let him kill himself
b. Someone other than Trump and Clinton paid to silence him.
c. Trump's behind it
d. The Clinton's are behind it

This guy had dirt on the illuminati. The most rich and powerful people on the planet.

Look at how a child rapist was treated so good and put under house arrest after he was found guilty. And the guy who oversaw it ends up in Trump's cabinet? Are you fucking kidding me?

This is going down as another Kennedy assassination type incident where we will never know now. And that's exactly what they wanted.

He can't pay the guards that... because all the guards on duty are going to be investigated, and Cohen's accounts are all controlled by the federal government through forfeiture laws because they have human trafficking charges on him and have no idea what money and properties he got from that, ... of which Trump had AG Sessions make more wide ranging.

Trust me, the man had liquid money everywhere. Even friends of friends have briefcases with his name on it. They were his if he ever came for them. Or half was his. But if he died you get to keep it all.

Or someone was threatened?

Who knows. I'll never believe the official explanation. This guy was too valuable as far as a witness with information on too many rich and powerful people.

You people will never understand who is ruining this country. You worship them too much to blame them for being rich evil bastards.

I don't.

the bastards had him killed, I am sure of it.
-
-
You mean the Clintons ?

The Clinton's don't run the government

Remember it was the guy who was working for Trump who originally let Epstein off with a slap on the wrist and house arrest.

You guys want to keep forgetting the president's own tweet when he said

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013

Okay, I am sold.

"Suicide" on Aug. 10, 19.

8 + 10 + 19 = 37

Will Barr - name consists of 8 letters.

37 + 8 = 45

#45 dunnit!

Forum List

Back