Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
They are saying there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea.
MI6 ...Mossad...Deep State Clintons (and all that scum in the US).....

All of them have a motive to have killed him.

and they probably did.
Don’t forget trump was one of his best buddies for decades.

Trump gave ivanka to Epstein on her 15th birthday.

Trump already popped her at 14
Shitstain obama rented Sasha to Harvey Weinstein for an entire summer. He needs money for his presidential center.

Trump, however, was no friend of Epstein's.

Pictures are worth 1000 words

106005590-1562493708140gettyimages-700334384.jpeg

106024529-1563386932391screenshot2019-07-17at2.07.56pm.png

The caption on this one should be, "which one are you going to rape tonight? I'm going to rape that one"
They are saying "there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea"
No he's saying that's my daughter over there. How much would you pay to fuck her? I'm going through a bankruptsy right now I could use the cash.

He didn’t care when the women he raped cried and begged. I wish he would have gotten raped every week for five years then killed himself
The women he raped pocketed the money and asked when they could come back.

Wow you are attacking the underage victims. There is a reason why we don't let people under the age of 18 make major life choices on their own.
Right. That's why sexually exploiting minors is a crime. It is called statutory rape. This doesn't change the fact that the girls were paid and returned more than once. They didn't cry and if they begged it was for more money.

What a ridiculous argument. Do you know if the children on his island were paid? You obviously don't know the entire story if you are going to sit here and say this shit.

He bought a ranch that he was going to use to bring underage girls to impregnate as many as possible to help put more of his DNA into society... and what is your profession again? Didn't you say you are in the law field?
The girls that have come forward said they were paid $300.00 each time they performed. Were they lying? If the girls were under age that's a crime. It's statutory rape. Epstein paid the girls mostly for massages and hand jobs. He provided to friends girls for intercourse. Prince Andrew, Bill Richardson and Alan Dershowitz are named more than once. Did Epstein ever have sex with any of these girls?

Where are all Epstein's children? Surely a man who wanted to impregnate girls and was as prolific a fucker as he was would have at least a few children running around. Was he sterile? Did he have a vasectomy? Is the DNA story a crock? Is he unable to have normal sex?

He bought the ranch in New Mexico because New Mexico does not have a sex offender registry.

Ask the right questions. His pimp should be put over an open fire and grilled.

There have been VERY FEW girls that have come forward. For the number of years Epstein did this, we are talking about several hundred, if not THOUSANDS of girls that were violated.

He bought the ranch in New Mexico because that is where he wanted to keep all the underage girls he impregnated. No.. at no point did I say he couldn't have sex with them and was going to do artificial impregnation. I said he was going to impregnate them, you know... do I need to tell you the birds and the bees?

The story about the sex ranch came from some pretty high up professional people.

Wow you are attacking the underage victims. There is a reason why we don't let people under the age of 18 make major life choices on their own.
Right. That's why sexually exploiting minors is a crime. It is called statutory rape. This doesn't change the fact that the girls were paid and returned more than once. They didn't cry and if they begged it was for more money.

What a ridiculous argument. Do you know if the children on his island were paid? You obviously don't know the entire story if you are going to sit here and say this shit.

He bought a ranch that he was going to use to bring underage girls to impregnate as many as possible to help put more of his DNA into society... and what is your profession again? Didn't you say you are in the law field?
The girls that have come forward said they were paid $300.00 each time they performed. Were they lying? If the girls were under age that's a crime. It's statutory rape. Epstein paid the girls mostly for massages and hand jobs. He provided to friends girls for intercourse. Prince Andrew, Bill Richardson and Alan Dershowitz are named more than once. Did Epstein ever have sex with any of these girls?

Where are all Epstein's children? Surely a man who wanted to impregnate girls and was as prolific a fucker as he was would have at least a few children running around. Was he sterile? Did he have a vasectomy? Is the DNA story a crock? Is he unable to have normal sex?

He bought the ranch in New Mexico because New Mexico does not have a sex offender registry.

There have been VERY FEW girls that have come forward. For the number of years Epstein did this, we are talking about several hundred, if not THOUSANDS of girls that were violated.

He bought the ranch in New Mexico because that is where he wanted to keep all the underage girls he impregnated. No.. at no point did I say he couldn't have sex with them and was going to do artificial impregnation. I said he was going to impregnate them, you know... do I need to tell you the birds and the bees?

The story about the sex ranch came from some pretty high up professional people.
He had the ranch in New Mexico because he did not have register as a sex offender in New Mexico.

Assuming that Epstein was not a virgin prior to buying that ranch. Where are all his children? He's owned the ranch for ten years. If he was using the ranch to impregnate young girls, where are the children?

He had the ranch in New Mexico because he did not have register as a sex offender in New Mexico.

Assuming that Epstein was not a virgin prior to buying that ranch. Where are all his children? He's owned the ranch for ten years. If he was using the ranch to impregnate young girls, where are the children?

Where are all the children? Well we may never know now that he is dead. All we have right now is several businessmen and scientist he told his plan to.

So you're glad the rest of Steins victims wont be able to bring their case to the courts.
Thats telling....
I'm glad a child rapist is dead. Get it right.

Afraid bill is in the target?
I have no idea who is and who isn't. I do know that Epstein was a child rapist and I know he's dead. I do not shed a tear for him.

So you dont give a shit that the victims wont get their day in court....
Justice was served. That's what I care about.

On him, not on the others he could have implicated.

I'm glad a child rapist is dead. Get it right.

I have no idea who is and who isn't. I do know that Epstein was a child rapist and I know he's dead. I do not shed a tear for him.

Others, if there are any, can only be implicated if there's evidence against them. And if there's evidence against them, they can still be indicted.

If you were him and knew how child molesters are treated in prison, you'd do it too. Every day in prison for the rest of his life he would be walking on egg shells just waiting to be killed.
He didn’t care when the women he raped cried and begged. I wish he would have gotten raped every week for five years then killed himself

Not all of Epstein's victims were paid and returned.

Just because some were doesn't mean it always happened.

How do you know this anyways? Have you been to rape island?

And doesn't this sound just like a Trump buddy? Paying off women to keep quiet?

Any woman who votes for Trump is insane.

I bet if you asked Trump about the people who visited rape island he'd say there were nice people on both sides. Some of the rapists were nice and some of the victims were nice too. They didn't even mind having Don on top of them.

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

So much stupid.

They are saying there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea.
MI6 ...Mossad...Deep State Clintons (and all that scum in the US).....

All of them have a motive to have killed him.

and they probably did.

Shitstain obama rented Sasha to Harvey Weinstein for an entire summer. He needs money for his presidential center.

The caption on this one should be, "which one are you going to rape tonight? I'm going to rape that one"
They are saying "there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea"
No he's saying that's my daughter over there. How much would you pay to fuck her? I'm going through a bankruptsy right now I could use the cash.

So much stupid.

So much stupid.
Trump said she was a piece of ass and if she weren’t his daughter he’d be fucking her.

Nice potus

Others, if there are any, can only be implicated if there's evidence against them. And if there's evidence against them, they can still be indicted.

His testimony would have been evidence. Without it, the cases are far weaker. Let's put it this way, how far would the case against Kavenaugh gone had his accuser died before she could testify?

sure he killed himself....:rolleyes-41: yeah right.....sure :cuckoo:.....joke of the week.

d9xzj1w.jpg

So much stupid.
Trump said she was a piece of ass and if she weren’t his daughter he’d be fucking her.

Nice potus

Be accurate. Quote him.

Forum List

Back