Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
This murder will likely never be solved.

The people involved are too connected

So we are no different than Russia

Assassination of Boris Nemtsov

And Trump likes Putin

Trump says Putin 'a leader far more than our president'

This is getting insane. We need to out Trump. If the election isn't rigged now.

As Vladimir Putin steals the Russian election, our leaders are shamefully silent | Simon Tisdall

Such an inane post.

Yes, we have political and criminal assassinations in the USA.

Are you late to the party?

JFK, RFK, Dr King...we have a long history of murders related to powerful people in and related to government.

They are saying there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea.
They are saying "there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea"
No he's saying that's my daughter over there. How much would you pay to fuck her? I'm going through a bankruptsy right now I could use the cash.

So much stupid.
Trump said she was a piece of ass and if she weren’t his daughter he’d be fucking her.

Nice potus
That’s a tawdry, incorrect lie.

What does Trump do to women he dates? He fucks them. Don't be stupid.

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine." He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." “Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

Yes Don, that's terrible.

So you see, even Don knows he's terrible. Only you deny it.

So he didn't say what you claimed he said. We'll go with that.

So much stupid
So much stupid.
Trump said she was a piece of ass and if she weren’t his daughter he’d be fucking her.

Nice potus

Be accurate. Quote him.
So much stupid.

That's not a POTUS quote. Do you know what that is? I can explain if you don't understand.
So much stupid

I'm glad you agree your post is stupid. BTW, if the best you can do is simply repeat something someone else said, you're not doing it right.

So much stupid

Nice potus

Be accurate. Quote him.
So much stupid.

That's not a POTUS quote. Do you know what that is? I can explain if you don't understand.
So much stupid

I'm glad you agree your post is stupid. BTW, if the best you can do is simply repeat something someone else said, you're not doing it right.
So much stupid.

So much stupid
Be accurate. Quote him.
So much stupid.

So much stupid

So much stupid.
So much sillybobo

67767403_10217523165782408_9010615050821435392_n.jpg

So much stupid
Be accurate. Quote him.
So much stupid.

So much stupid

So much stupid.

A perfect illustration of my point.

So much stupid
So much stupid.

So much stupid

So much stupid.

A perfect illustration of my point.
Sealybobos like that zombie in the movies whose walking around with his head half cut off and makes these flapping noises that some people mistake for attempts at actual conversation when no, he really isn't, his head just flaps around his mouth and makes noise.

Nothing more than that.

The bunga-bunga class has our whole government bought. No two ways about it.

Over the years, to get out of various predicaments, many men have staged their own deaths. With cooperation from minions of Satan's Globalist cabal, Mr Epstein's exit from public sight was planned years before the charade in the New York jail took place. MSM (Mockingbird Stream Media), FBI and the 'Just Us' Department are hiding/ignoring the worst part of Epstein's operation. Which is producing and distributing the drug Satan's elites most crave. Adrenochrome, which takes killing terrorized children to produce.

6NOLgHE.png

Forum List

Back