Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
I see that in the post you quoted of mine, you left out the part where I showed how he could have cut off the blood supply to his brain with that noose. The blood vessels that carry blood to the brain are very close to the skin, which is why the MMA sleeper hold works, and if it is held for more than 30 seconds, it can result in death. The autopsy said it was a combination of strangulation and cardiac arrest.
I did not miss that at all and in fact it reminds me of yet another reason why thinking Epstein could have broken a bone in his own neck or strangled himself to death is absurd...he would pass out before doing any real fatal damage to himself without
some more efficient means of strangulation which he did not have.

Release the security tapes.

I see that in the post you quoted of mine, you left out the part where I showed how he could have cut off the blood supply to his brain with that noose. The blood vessels that carry blood to the brain are very close to the skin, which is why the MMA sleeper hold works, and if it is held for more than 30 seconds, it can result in death. The autopsy said it was a combination of strangulation and cardiac arrest.
I did not miss that at all and in fact it reminds me of yet another reason why thinking Epstein could have broken a bone in his own neck or strangled himself to death is absurd...he would pass out before doing any real fatal damage to himself without

Again, the cause of death was strangulation AND cardiac arrest. He could have cut off the blood flow to his brain enough to cause a heart attack.

The highest probability is a bought off 2 guards and they then strangled him and set up a pretend hanging And bought off by democrat leaders

That is the most logical answer with the highest chance

Regular hanging is listed as 1 chance in 4 to break that neck bone

And strangulation is 1 chance in 3

But the regular hanging in includes the normal hanging. Hanging from a bunk bed much harder

2 guards lied about their seeing inside so these are not good people and would raise the chance of being bought off

And together they could strangled and set it up to look like a hanging

Again, the cause of death was strangulation AND cardiac arrest. He could have cut off the blood flow to his brain enough to cause a heart attack.
And again, possibly IF he could have remained conscious long enough to do that much damage to himself before losing consciousness himself.

It's all speculation. Still waiting for those security videos which should have been examined almost instantaneously after death and yet no word at all on them at this point.

How convenient is that?

And after passing out, what would wake him up before he died?

Do you honestly believe Epstein could put a paper sheet around his neck and lean down so hard it put sufficient pressure on his neck to break a bone?
Yes,of course. It's not the paper sheet conferring the force, but the body weight. And yes,a paper sheet ("paper sheet"...yep, you made that up, too, but whatever) if twisted, is plenty strong enough.

Yes,of course. It's not the paper sheet conferring the force, but the body weight. And yes,a paper sheet ("paper sheet"...yep, you made that up, too, but whatever) if twisted, is plenty strong enough.
Well what sort of linen do you suppose our finest prisons put in their maximum security facilities, Einstein?
Jeezuz...you insult yourself. I don't have to do a thing. I feel guilty.

And when the blood flow is cut off to the brain and one loses consciousness, as one will, what sort of force is conferred by an unconscious body?

If you would just stop and think about the consequences of your own thoughts you would hopefully soon see how idiotic you sound. But you seem much too brainless to even do that. Not my problem.

Well what sort of linen do you suppose our finest prisons put in their maximum security facilities, Einstein?

And when the blood flow is cut off to the brain and one loses consciousness, as one will, what sort of force is conferred by an unconscious body?

If you would just stop and think about the consequences of your own thoughts you would hopefully soon see how idiotic you sound. But you seem much too brainless to even do that. Not my problem.

While the sheets don't have the highest thread count, and they are kinda itchy, if they are twisted, they have enough strength to do the job.

And, if the blood flow to the brain was cut off by the noose, him passing out wouldn't do much to help, because the noose would be tight enough to stop the flow of blood.

"what sort of force is conferred by an unconscious body?"

Gravity.

The force caused by gravity acting on the mass of the body, ya moron. What a stupid question.
Is gravity enough to make die if you just pass out? You know when you lose consciousness your whole body goes inert, right? No more downward pressure on a little makeshift paper neckercheif once your body goes limp.

"They say that he put a noose around his neck (noose is a very strong word for this but okay) got down on his knees and leaned forward while the thing choked him."

You don't "lean forward" using all your core muscles to apply pressure to whatever
paper loop you've fashioned when you go unconscious. No pressure no choking.
You simply go limp. Do you understand?
You understand how the body works, I assume. I mean, you are fucking dumb. But no one is that stupid.

Last edited:
The force caused by gravity acting on the mass of the body, ya moron. What a stupid question.
Is gravity enough to make die if you just pass out? You know when you lose consciousness your whole body goes inert, right? No more downward pressure on a little makeshift paper neckercheif once your body goes limp.

"They say that he put a noose around his neck (noose is a very strong word for this but okay) got down on his knees and leaned forward while the thing choked him."

You don't "lean forward" using all your core muscles to apply pressure to whatever
paper loop you've fashioned when you go unconscious. No pressure no choking.
You simply go limp. Do you understand?
You understand how the body works, I assume. I mean, you are fucking dumb. But no one is that stupid.
"Is gravity enough to make die if you just pass out?"

It is when you're hanging by the neck.

Hanging from the top of the top bunk bed would be very hard to not have the body interacting with the bed and not having gravity bringing its strongest force...

Which makes a hanging in that way not likely

Breaking a bone takes a stronger gravity force

Hanging from a top of a 6 to 7 foot bunk would make the body come back to interact with the bed and stop the full force of gravity

Without the full force the bone is less likely to break

That is why the stats on hanging shows more chance of not from a hanging and more for a strangulation

The guards had already showed they are bad people with their lying on the reports that they did do their job when they didn't

Now more chance that the two guards

Forum List

Back