Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
I would never dismiss the evil some people might do. History has shown over and over again that some people are capable of anything.

They don't have camera in the cell but thy have camera's inside the housing unit. If anyone was even close to his cell between 3 am and 6 am they would be on camera. There is nothing special about this. An overworked officer, and a teacher who was forced to work the shift but has no training an officer falsified they did their rounds, while Epstein committed suicide. That's it, nothing strange.

That's why some place make their security card touch a device to other devices on the wall in different places so that they know for sure the officer made their rounds. The device records what time the officer was there so there is no scamming the system.

api8KxO.png
Well that's a while lot of crazy there....

Just looks that way to truth hating ignoramuses.

His neck may have been crushed in a manner not evident in the majority of hangings

Maybe in the case of a trap door hanging, where the hangman's platform trap door gives way and suddenly the entire weight of the body and gravity work in unison to snap the neck of the man in a noose one could assume Epstein's death was due to suicide.

No hangman's scaffolding in Epstein's cell therefore no reason to believe the broken bone in Epstein's neck indicates suicide.

His last phone call to his lawyer was optimistic that his case would be dismissed due to double jeopardy.
A belief in suicide in this case is purely a case of how politics colors everything these days...even common sense and the laws of physics.

Release the security videos and that will tell you instantly who and when someone entered Epstein's cell.

His neck may have been crushed in a manner not evident in the majority of hangings
But, therefore, evident in many, many hangings.

Just thought i would complete your thought for you, in the interest of honesty and clarity.
It was perfectly clear and honest. Not evident in the majority of hangings is exactly what I said and your addition that it is present in a minority is strictly redundant and not morally clarifying as you claimed.

Maybe in the case of a trap door hanging, where the hangman's platform trap door gives way and suddenly the entire weight of the body and gravity work in unison to snap the neck of the man in a noose one could assume Epstein's death was due to suicide.
Yeah, um, you just made that up.

I "made up" the difference between your neck suddenly stopping your full body weight falling in a trap door sort of hanging and the sort of hanging that it is alleged Epstein committed in his maximum security jail cell?

That's stupidly ridiculous even for someone like you.

I "made up" the difference between your neck suddenly stopping your full body weight falling in a trap door sort of hanging and the sort of hanging that it is alleged Epstein committed in his maximum security jail cell?

That's stupidly ridiculous even for someone like you.
Yes, you made up that these injuries cant happen with self hanging without a trap door or some such nonsense. That was your nonsensical, bullshit, madeup claim. You should retract it.

Yes, you made up that these injuries cant happen with self hanging without a trap door or some such nonsense. That was your nonsensical, bullshit, madeup claim. You should retract it.
As soon as the laws of physics are retracted, my dimwitted friend.

And what I said was the likelihood of Epstein breaking a bone in his neck from hanging himself in his maximum security cell was not very high. And it isn't.

Let's see security footage although it already looks like murder or those video tapes would
have been released as one of the very first things to prevent claims of murder inside this prison. Or are we just supposed to believe no one has reviewed the tapes?
That horse has already left the barn.

Epstein was optimistic he could have his case thrown out on double jeopardy grounds so why would he kill himself?

Like most bright people I believe suicide is very unlikely.

They say that he put a noose around his neck, got down on his knees and leaned forward while the thing choked him.

The autopsy said that it was a combination of strangulation and cardiac arrest.

BTW, the reason the MMA sleeper hold works so well? It interrupts blood flow to the brain, and while most times it is non lethal, it can kill if it is held over a minute. The blood vessels that are shut off by the hold would also be shut off if he put a noose around his neck and applied pressure. Could he have killed himself? I'd say yes, that is a definite possibility. Why did he kill himself? Think about it............how hard would it be to go from a life of luxury like he had, to living in a jail cell with bad food, itchy clothing, and a thin pad for a mattress and one blanket? The culture shock alone is enough to cause someone to kill themselves, especially if they are looking at the kind of time he was looking at.

https://www.quora.com/Could-a-person-die-from-a-sleeper-choke-hold

The rear naked choke has a very good safety record among martial artists. However, chokes can be lethal. For one, the properly-applied rear naked choke, which is what you’re talking about, uses pressure on the carotid sinus to rapidly cause unconsciousness. The pressure on the carotid sinus sends a signal to the brain that there’s something seriously wrong with the blood pressure of the carotid artery, and it basically turns the lights out as a means of protecting the brain. This in itself is not lethal, but the construction of both carotid arteries decreases the oxygenated blood available to the brain. It’s completely harmless if the choke is released early, but it can kill if the choke is held tight for 30 seconds or more. The most recent report of a death from a rear naked choke described the deceased as beginning to turn blue in the face after about a minute.

And what I said was the likelihood of Epstein breaking a bone in his neck from hanging himself in his maximum security cell was not very high. And it isn't.
Based on....what? What studies? What's a rough percentage? You're just talking out of your ass.

Here's a fact for you: in many, many suicide hangings, bones are broken in the neck.

I think that he was reading Hillary's death threat letters with a rope around his neck and he just slipped and fell

Based on....what? What studies? What's a rough percentage? You're just talking out of your ass.

Here's a fact for you: in many, many suicide hangings, bones are broken in the neck.
Based on ....what? What studies? What's a rough percentage?
Or are you just a talking out of your ass? That's rhetorical...I know you are.

Why did he kill himself? Think about it............how hard would it be to go from a life of luxury like he had, to living in a jail cell with bad food, itchy clothing, and a thin pad for a mattress and one blanket? The culture shock alone is enough to cause someone to kill themselves, especially if they are looking at the kind of time he was looking at.
Do you honestly believe Epstein could put a paper sheet around his neck and lean down so hard it put sufficient pressure on his neck to break a bone? Really? Honestly? That's wishful thinking in the extreme.
:icon_rolleyes:

The last phone call Jeffery Epstein had was with his lawyer who he was planning on seeing on Sunday.
He was optimistic, according to the lawyer, that his case could be overturned on double jeopardy grounds and indeed many lawyers agree.

Do people kill themselves when they think there is a light at the end of the tunnel for them? That's a rhetorical question. The answer is obvious.

Last edited:
Why did he kill himself? Think about it............how hard would it be to go from a life of luxury like he had, to living in a jail cell with bad food, itchy clothing, and a thin pad for a mattress and one blanket? The culture shock alone is enough to cause someone to kill themselves, especially if they are looking at the kind of time he was looking at.
Do you honestly believe Epstein could put a paper sheet around his neck and lean down so hard it put sufficient pressure on his neck to break a bone? Really? Honestly? That's wishful thinking in the extreme.
:icon_rolleyes:

The last phone call Jeffery Epstein had was with his lawyer who he was planning on seeing on Sunday.
He was optimistic, according to the lawyer, that his case could be overturned on double jeopardy grounds and indeed many lawyers agree.

Do people kill themselves when they think there is a light at the end of the tunnel for them? That's a rhetorical question. The answer is obvious.

I see that in the post you quoted of mine, you left out the part where I showed how he could have cut off the blood supply to his brain with that noose. The blood vessels that carry blood to the brain are very close to the skin, which is why the MMA sleeper hold works, and if it is held for more than 30 seconds, it can result in death. The autopsy said it was a combination of strangulation and cardiac arrest.

Forum List

Back