Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
I don't.

the bastards had him killed, I am sure of it.
screen-shot-2019-08-10-at-8.56.12-pm-1 (1).jpg

6qj3n1f.jpg.png

So much stupid
They are saying there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea.
Pictures are worth 1000 words

106005590-1562493708140gettyimages-700334384.jpeg

106024529-1563386932391screenshot2019-07-17at2.07.56pm.png

The caption on this one should be, "which one are you going to rape tonight? I'm going to rape that one"
They are saying "there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea"
No he's saying that's my daughter over there. How much would you pay to fuck her? I'm going through a bankruptsy right now I could use the cash.

So much stupid.
Trump said she was a piece of ass and if she weren’t his daughter he’d be fucking her.

Nice potus

Be accurate. Quote him.
So much stupid.

I have no idea who is and who isn't. I do know that Epstein was a child rapist and I know he's dead. I do not shed a tear for him.

So you dont give a shit that the victims wont get their day in court....
Justice was served. That's what I care about.

On him, not on the others he could have implicated.
Others, if there are any, can only be implicated if there's evidence against them. And if there's evidence against them, they can still be indicted.

His testimony would have been evidence. Without it, the cases are far weaker. Let's put it this way, how far would the case against Kavenaugh gone had his accuser died before she could testify?
What testimony? How do you know he would have testified?

They are saying there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea.
Shitstain obama rented Sasha to Harvey Weinstein for an entire summer. He needs money for his presidential center.

Trump, however, was no friend of Epstein's.

The caption on this one should be, "which one are you going to rape tonight? I'm going to rape that one"
They are saying "there's Bill Clinton.Lets get him laid before he screws Chelsea"
No he's saying that's my daughter over there. How much would you pay to fuck her? I'm going through a bankruptsy right now I could use the cash.

So much stupid.
Trump said she was a piece of ass and if she weren’t his daughter he’d be fucking her.

Nice potus
That’s a tawdry, incorrect lie.

This is like asking ... did Lee Harvey Oswald committed suicide?

You know?

I mean it is exactly like that.

WAKE UP !

MI6 ...Mossad...Deep State Clintons (and all that scum in the US).....

All of them have a motive to have killed him.

and they probably did.
Don’t forget trump was one of his best buddies for decades.

Trump gave ivanka to Epstein on her 15th birthday.

Trump already popped her at 14
Shitstain obama rented Sasha to Harvey Weinstein for an entire summer. He needs money for his presidential center.

Who is that Trump has his arm around?????

Why is it when discussing Epstein, the Democrats always bring in Trumps association with him that he had dropped years ago....but seem to forget Clintons ONGOING friendship??????????

Things that make you go hmmmm
Because Bill Clinton isn't running the free world anymore. And remember, Clinton did a good job. Even Trump sang his praises back then.

Hell, until Trump decided to run as a Republican he was singing the Clinton's praises. And he was complimentary about Obama too in 2009.

Why are you trying to disassociate Trump with this guy? And how come it doesn't bother you Trump was tight with the Clinton's too? You seemed to mind so much that Obama met Rev Wright when he was 6 years old but you seem to be giving Trump a pass for "palling around" with Clinton and Epstein.

You can have Bill Clinton. Lock him up. But put Trump in the cell next to him.

Clinton isn't running in 2020 but Trump is. You got nothing on us. Kamala Harris 2020

1. I'm not trying to disassociate Trump from Epstein.....yes there was a time they did hang out, but somewhere along the line went their separate ways, years ago.

2. Sure Trump was tight with the Clintons....and then they weren't. Why would that bother me? It's apparent that Trump doesn't hang out with criminals for long.

3. You can keep Clinton......both of them in fact

4.. Rev Wright...….who????? I don't know who this is or his association with Obama......so don't say otherwise.

5. Thank GAWD Clinton isn't running...…...and as for Harris in 2020, good luck with that:thup:

So you dont give a shit that the victims wont get their day in court....
Justice was served. That's what I care about.

On him, not on the others he could have implicated.
Others, if there are any, can only be implicated if there's evidence against them. And if there's evidence against them, they can still be indicted.

His testimony would have been evidence. Without it, the cases are far weaker. Let's put it this way, how far would the case against Kavenaugh gone had his accuser died before she could testify?
What testimony? How do you know he would have testified?

Now no one will know.

So much stupid.

Nice potus
He never said that.

Nice democrats. Par for their course.

So much stupid

So much stupid.

Nice potus

Be accurate. Quote him.
So much stupid.

That's not a POTUS quote. Do you know what that is? I can explain if you don't understand.

So much stupid.

Nice potus

What does Trump do to women he dates? He fucks them. Don't be stupid.

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine." He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." “Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

Yes Don, that's terrible.

So you see, even Don knows he's terrible. Only you deny it.

So much stupid.

Nice potus

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine." He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her." “Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

You are projecting.

So much stupid

So much stupid.

Nice potus

Be accurate. Quote him.
So much stupid.

That's not a POTUS quote. Do you know what that is? I can explain if you don't understand.
So much stupid

So much stupid.

Nice potus

You are projecting.
You mean I want to fuck her? It's true.

But I don't have any daughters. Most guys with daughters no longer think of young women the way Trump does. It's hard to objectify a 27 year old when you yourself have a 27 year old. I don't so I'm 48 dating a 27 year old. I'm a horn dog like Trump too but I would never think that way about my daughter.

Forum List

Back