Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
Of course it is. Robin Williams hung himself from a doorknob. So, unless that was an 8 foot high doorknob, just part of his weight -- the rest supported by the floor -- was enough to kill him.
Cite your claim. And realize that Williams was not in prison and had access to all sorts of things Epstein did not.
I discount your claim because you are such a fucking moron and prone to lying, so please clarify it.

"Boyd said Williams was last seen alive at 10:30 p.m. Sunday when his wife, Susan Schneider, went to bed. His personal assistant became concerned about 11:45 a.m. Monday, Boyd said, after Williams failed to answer knocks at his door.

The assistant eventually managed to open the door and found Williams clothed, in a seated position and "with a belt secured around his neck, with the other end of the belt wedged between the clothes closet door and the door frame," Boyd said. "His right shoulder area was touching the door, with his body perpendicular to the door and slightly suspended."
Grim details of Robin Williams' death released by investigators

You can't be depended on for anything, can you, except for getting things wrong! Asshole.

Last edited:
A midget could hang himself from a doorknob.

Last edited:
This from a medical expert

//////

Top forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht said only 1% of hanging deaths resulted in broken hyoid bones.

/////

Today they say several bones in the neck was broken along with that hyoid bone

But the med examiner says its a suicide from hanging from a bunk bed

Outrageous to say that when there is more of a chance for strangulation .. A correct statement would be Just don't know. Could be either. Them not saying that proves a TOTAL COVER UP and a high crime committed by the med examinar

Again a bunk bed hanging would be even more hard to do because it can be either 6 ft or 7 ft tall the bunk bed

When a person drops from a bunk bed they will swing back to the bed to interact with the bed... And with that the gravity force would be lessened

With the gravity force lessened the passing out would come much sooner than the bones breaking because the body would go limp and swing back to interact with the bed to bring less gravity force

Scalia was a 79-year old man with heart and blood pressure problems who died in his sleep...
Who died in his sleep with a pillow over his face.
Moron.

Owner of Texas ranch where Antonin Scalia died clarifies pillow location after ‘pillow over his head’ comments stir theories

... the conservative justice's pillow was above his head and resting against the headboard of the bed.

"There was a pillow over his head, not over his face," said Poindexter. "The face was entirely clear."

It's idiocy like this that leads imbeciles like you to b'lieve the Clinton's are killing people with suicide.

Scalia was a 79-year old man with heart and blood pressure problems who died in his sleep...
Who died in his sleep with a pillow over his face.
Moron.

Owner of Texas ranch where Antonin Scalia died clarifies pillow location after ‘pillow over his head’ comments stir theories

... the conservative justice's pillow was above his head and resting against the headboard of the bed.

"There was a pillow over his head, not over his face," said Poindexter. "The face was entirely clear."

It's idiocy like this that leads imbeciles like you to b'lieve the Clinton's are killing people with suicide.

That's how the conservatives roll nowadays. If it is something against their side, they holler out "fake news" and say it never happened, even if it did.

If it is something against the other side, they blow it up with so much hyperbole that it morphs into something other than facts.

You're right........................it's the idiocy that has been sown by Trump that causes these people to think that the Clintons have some kind of shadow group that kills better than the Mafia for them.

LOL....hung on a doorknob!
I thought he had just wedged a belt between a closet door and the frame, but then i read something that said doorknob.

But , either way, my point still stands regarding the floor supporting some of hus weight. A point which you won't address, because you are a rabid crybaby who would rather be mad and wrong than learn something.

thought he had just wedged a belt between a closet door and the frame, but then i read something that said doorknob.
Of course you did. :113: Of course.
You wouldn't know anything, if indeed you do, if I wasn't constantly correcting you.

But , either way, my point still stands regarding the floor supporting some of hus weight. A point which you won't address, because you are a rabid crybaby who would rather be mad and wrong than learn something.
The point was that Jeffery Epstein supposedly hung himself by wrapping his paper bed sheet around his neck (anchored on his bunk bed), and then kneeling down caused the sheet to apply pressure to his neck sufficient to suffocate him to death.

The problem (and I'm trying my best not to insult you here) is once you've cut off the blood flow to the brain you pass out and your body goes limp thereby making asphyxiation and suffocation impossible, let alone breaking a neck bone.
Without the kneeling action applying tension on the sheet he could not hang himself.

Plus of course Epstein was not in that frame of mind anyway. His last phone call was to this lawyer who he was to see Sunday (killed on Saturday) and he was hopeful to have his case overturned due to double jeopardy on the State's part.
He saw light at the end of his legal tunnel. Why in the world would he kill himself?

Lots of powerful people wanted Epstein dead. Why is that so difficult to understand?

thought he had just wedged a belt between a closet door and the frame, but then i read something that said doorknob.
Of course you did. :113: Of course.
You wouldn't know anything, if indeed you do, if I wasn't constantly correcting you.

The point was that Jeffery Epstein supposedly hung himself by wrapping his paper bed sheet around his neck (anchored on his bunk bed), and then kneeling down caused the sheet to apply pressure to his neck sufficient to suffocate him to death.

The problem (and I'm trying my best not to insult you here) is once you've cut off the blood flow to the brain you pass out and your body goes limp thereby making asphyxiation and suffocation impossible, let alone breaking a neck bone.
Without the kneeling action applying tension on the sheet he could not hang himself.

Plus of course Epstein was not in that frame of mind anyway. His last phone call was to this lawyer who he was to see Sunday (killed on Saturday) and he was hopeful to have his case overturned due to double jeopardy on the State's part.
He saw light at the end of his legal tunnel. Why in the world would he kill himself?

Lots of powerful people wanted Epstein dead. Why is that so difficult to understand?
There was no argument for double jeopardy. It was different charges in different states. There was no light at the end of the tunnel.

Forum List

Back