Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
FB_IMG_1565544771280.jpg

Epstein is #48.
1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.

The List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously. Check It Out.

What they are not telling you is that:
  1. McDougal was given a number of medications in prison that were expressly not recommended for a person with his health condition. He told others he would never leave prison alive. It was his death that forced close the Ken Starr investigation.
  2. Mahoney was one of a number of "M" interns at the Clinton WH who were scared, threatened or in fear of their lives who had incriminating info on Bill Clinton's sexual assaults, including Lewinsky.

Epstein is #48.
1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.

The List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously. Check It Out.

What they are not telling you is that:
  1. McDougal was given a number of medications in prison that were expressly not recommended for a person with his health condition. He told others he would never leave prison alive. It was his death that forced close the Ken Starr investigation.
  2. Mahoney was one of a number of "M" interns at the Clinton WH who were scared, threatened or in fear of their lives who had incriminating info on Bill Clinton's sexual assaults, including Lewinsky.

Not only was Mary Caity Mahoney an obvious political murder, but Lewinsky is on record saying, "I wouldn't cross these people for fear of my life" and "I don't want to end up like Caity Mahoney."

I have no idea what happened, but it happened when he was under suicide watch, so they turned their head.

There were lots of influential people with connections to him, besides Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, also George Mitchell, Bill Richardson and Prince Andrew.

That MOFO is in Israel on a beach lol

If you were a guard and was offered 60 million to get him out would you do it?

And put a target on my back?
Hell no!!! They off the loose end the first chance they got.
View attachment 273918

Wouldn't surprise me. Anyone remember when Ron Brown died (before he was about to testify and said he wasn't going down alone) in a plane "accident" and then a few days later, the air traffic controller who knew about the "accident" committed "suicide." Just one example out of many.
Ron Brown's plane crashed in CROATIA, are you saying one of Croatia's air traffic controllers killed himself afterwards? Got a link?

View attachment 273926

What they are leaving out here that I remember from the actual events at the time it happened was that Brown's body when taken from the wreckage was also found to have what appeared to be a gunshot wound behind his ear.
1. he was NOT a Clinton Aid, he was our Secretary of Commerce, and before that he was the head of the DNC, beginning in the late 80's :rolleyes:

2. He was not on his way to being indicted.... we don't know one way or the other about him... :rolleyes:
We do not know that for certain because he died, but his mistress and business partner, did plead guilty to tax evasion and that had nothing to do with Bill Clinton.

3. It was not the Air traffic Controller in Croatia who killed himself, it was the man in charge of the runway operations in Croatia, and that man was NOT WORKING the day of the crash.

4. Can't find anything on Brown's lawyer being killed when I searched.

Clinton did try to get donations from foreigners for his reelection campaign.... primarily China, but it was NOT illegal at the time, though unethical.

But after Clinton selling himself for donations,

Congress wrote a Law MAKING IT ILLEGAL to accept foreign help, in an election.

This was in place when Donald Trump ran in 2016.

I don't.

the bastards had him killed, I am sure of it.
lol
There is no lower life forms on this planet then career politicians like slick Willy and his Hildabeast...

I don’t trust anything about the federal government/deep state/collective

Forum List

Back