Do you Really believe Epstein committed suicide?

Yes, the moment he crossed the Clintons.

• Yes, somehow a magic noose was invisible and the guards could not see it while he hung himself.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • No, Epstein was plainly murderedd.

Votes: 45 78.9%
  • I dunno, what on the tube?

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
That MOFO is in Israel on a beach lol

If you were a guard and was offered 60 million to get him out would you do it?

And put a target on my back?
Hell no!!! They off the loose end the first chance they got.
FB_IMG_1565541663464.jpg

Does it really matter?

I am happy he saved the taxpayer further expense...

Yes but he was killed to protect with Democrats involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I wont say it wasnt the Clintons there were plenty of high powered people who would want him dead.
The list of suspects has to be pages long.

Finally, a topic the left and right can agree on.

The system is terminally corrupt.

What raises my eyebrows is that he was taken off suicide watch which results in a reduction in cell checks. Is security film going to surface? If that shit disappears then it’s a murder.

Or they whisked him away and he's being hidden.
he could very well have had a kill switch installed....I die and everything comes out.

I don't.

the bastards had him killed, I am sure of it.

There was a loose power cord hanging down from the ceiling of his cell in a loop that workers were slated to repair and in the dark Epstein tripped, fell into the wire and choked himself dead before guards could reach him! It was a one-in-a-million freak accident! o_O

Sometimes conspiracies are just result of people's overactive imaignation is it possible there was some dark sinister plot to kill Epstein yes it is it's more likely though he knew he was going down couldn't make it in prison and took the cowards way out.
Never believe the ruling class. They lie a lot.
Yeah they do and sometimes people just believe what they want to believe especially if it helps push a narrative they want to believe.
Well let’s see.

The rich and powerful run this nation. Do you dispute this? If not, then you know they have the power to have anyone murdered. We also know from the past few decades that they lie a lot. They also control the MSM.

Now who benefits the most from this? Not me. I benefit nothing other than his death confirms what I already knew. Those involved with his pedo activities, benefit far greater than I. They don’t go to prison and have their lives ruined. Maybe even murdered in prison.
Do you believe he was Mossad, as is speculated? And black mailed the rich and famous politicians to get them to do gvt things that benefited Israel?

Or that he and Victoria's Secret owner, Les Wexner were running an under age sex ring for the rich and famous throughout the world? Was Wexner a Mossad asset as well?

or just the Clinton bull crud?
I don’t know. I do know the Ruling Class are a bunch of criminals, so they are capable of just about anything.

Epstein got off years ago with a slap on the wrist, when the evidence showed he was a child molester. How does that happen? Clearly he had friends in high places.

His murder certainly looks suspicious.
I know Alex Acosta is the prosecutor that let him off the hook, but guaranteed, he had to get the Justice Dept's OK to do such, imho....

Acosta needs to come clean on this.... he indicated years ago, that the Justice dept told him to do it and that he thought Epstein was in Intelligence or something of the sort.... not necessarily our Intelligence agencies, but maybe Mossad or any ally's intelligence community?

When Acosta was approached a few years after he let Epstein off, he denied he ever claimed such to the reporter a few years earlier.

View attachment 273918

Wouldn't surprise me. Anyone remember when Ron Brown died (before he was about to testify and said he wasn't going down alone) in a plane "accident" and then a few days later, the air traffic controller who knew about the "accident" committed "suicide." Just one example out of many.

View attachment 273918

Wouldn't surprise me. Anyone remember when Ron Brown died (before he was about to testify and said he wasn't going down alone) in a plane "accident" and then a few days later, the air traffic controller who knew about the "accident" committed "suicide." Just one example out of many.
Ron Brown's plane crashed in CROATIA, are you saying one of Croatia's air traffic controllers killed himself afterwards? Got a link?

View attachment 273918

Ron Brown's plane crashed in CROATIA, are you saying one of Croatia's air traffic controllers killed himself afterwards? Got a link?

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 1.41.23 PM.png

What they are leaving out here that I remember from the actual events at the time it happened was that Brown's body when taken from the wreckage was also found to have what appeared to be a gunshot wound behind his ear.

View attachment 273918

If you're looking for a mainstream news article, those are hard to find (I'm sure they exist somewhere, I could find one if you really want) but just from doing a quick search, here is a cached copy of an article from AP: AN AIRPORT SUICIDE NO LINK SEEN TO CRASH THAT KILLED BROWN

Excerpt:

Commerce Secretary Ron Brown and the 32 other Americans killed in a Croatian plane crash were mourned yesterday, as authorities disclosed that a maintenance chief at the airport where the plane was headed had committed suicide. U.

S. and Croatian officials did not link his death to Wednesday's crash. Croatian authorities said Niko Junic, the 46-year-old head of navigational maintenance, killed himself at his home Saturday, said U.​

I’m getting this from my AP sportswriter friend who infrequently gets leads from the news guys.
What he’s hearing is that Epstein’s lawyer was outraged the watch had been removed and went to the facility but was denied access because he was one hour short of his next permitted visit. He had a court appearance on another case so could not wait and next day Epstein was dead.
We’ll see if pans out.

Epstein is #48.
1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.

The List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously. Check It Out.

They drop like flies
Can see with our eyes
Libs cry lies

If there was even 1/10,000th the evidence connecting Trump to Epstein and a history of strange deaths, you know that all the Libs and media would already have Trump convicted.

BTW, how many people close to Trump have been about to turn states evidence only to suddenly turn up dead of a gunshot, plane crash, out of control car or committed suicide? Anyone want to guess?

ZERO.

Forum List

Back