Do You Rely On Greta Thunberg?

I'm less amused when the ignorant demonstrate their knowledge shortcomings as if they were reliable facts.
69rnbs.jpg

Just look how happy you have made your Papa!

The longer you take to present anything, the more certain I am that you have nothing. Do prove me wrong.
Do you find humour blended with sarcasm hard to define?
I've already proven she's an angry young girl.

Do you find humour blended with sarcasm hard to define?
When you post the material you have in a thread filled with people who seem to hate her pathologically and do so based on complete lies, it's sometimes hard to catch the humor.

Before this thread I didn't have the faintest idea who Klaus Schwab might be. I figured he must be Charles' brother...
That is because you are ignorant.

Also, you should have one of the older kids explain to you that Jets do not run in fairy dust and unicorn sweat. It takes jet fuel, instead, and when the little pet troll doll flies all over the world, she produces more CO2 in a year than you or I will in our lifetime.

That is because you are ignorant.

Also, you should have one of the older kids explain to you that Jets do not run in fairy dust and unicorn sweat. It takes jet fuel, instead, and when the little pet troll doll flies all over the world, she produces more CO2 in a year than you or I will in our lifetime.
I'm not the one here that should be concerned about their ignorance. I don't even follow the girl but I knew this:

The fixation of some people here is worrisomely bizarre.
We can't mention trump without being accused of fake news TDS.

Looks like they RWI is fixated on Greta.
The longer you take to present anything, the more certain I am that you have nothing. Do prove me wrong.
Woke, Nazi, Commie are words they are told to use.
Who's getting their orders, looks the the typical right win idiot.
SO is Don Jr, what's your point.

When you post the material you have in a thread filled with people who seem to hate her pathologically and do so based on complete lies, it's sometimes hard to catch the humor.
That's funny.
She's Klaus Schwab's agenda puppet. The fact that you only found out about Klaus, says a lot of what you know of Greta. She's just Klaus's/ WEF's climate crisis narrator. And if you watch and listen to the following, you'll be even more 'enlightened'.

Does this ^^^^ even make sense?
Explain.

Oh, I don't follow Greta, apparently you do......LOLOOLLOLLOLL

The original video from the WEF appears to have been deleted (gee, I wonder why :lol: ) but here's a mirrored copy of it for you...

Forum List

Back