Do you remember when Merrick Garland was presented as a moderate?

If left wing vandals weren’t arrested then who was Kamala Harris bailing out of jail? ;)

Right wing nuts want to protest wearing masks but not police violence or inequities? Priorities I guess. They deserve to kiss Trumps dick. Couldn’t happen to a more f’d up group of people. Pucker up!

How is meeting with local police departments to discuss the issue and possible strategies fascism?

Where has ANYONE opposed parents voicing opinions?
Not the School Board Association and not the DoJ
if the FBI did the exact same thing to a mosque you would be against it.

Not a doubt in my mind.

God dmanit you liberal men in womens closthes, the DOJ has no business in keeping teachers safe in schools. Are you all a bunch of commie FAGS. (sarcasm)

Who else is the DOJ responsible for keeping safe at a local level?

Sure thing doofus. Piggies don't like it when subjects refuse to be grabbed. She's lucky.

So the teacher was as bad in your mind as the black guy resisting arrest? The black was north of 6 ft, 350 lbs, the teacher not so much. Besides what law was she breaking in addressing the board?

It was not long ago that Merrick Garland was presented as a moderate for SCOTUS, just like they did Biden.

Merreck is a moderate only to the radical zealots of the Left. Now you know why we rightly kept that dangerous kook off the SCOTUS.

Turning the FBI on parents who protest school board meetings is OK with you apparently.
Turning the FBI on parents that protest?!?! Where are you getting that crap from?! If you’re talking about 1/6 style protests then I don’t see the issue of getting the FBI involved. If violence and treats are involved then so will law enforcement. Pretty simple. What’s your issue?

Turning the FBI on parents that protest?!?! Where are you getting that crap from?! If you’re talking about 1/6 style protests then I don’t see the issue of getting the FBI involved. If violence and treats are involved then so will law enforcement. Pretty simple. What’s your issue?
Local issue.

And if local law enforcement could use some help?

Why do they need 'help' with a simple matter such as this? Why not anything else? What else should the DOJ step in to handle at the local level? No one ever answers that question, I'm sure you have some examples?

Why do they need 'help' with a simple matter such as this? Why not anything else? What else should the DOJ step in to handle at the local level? No one ever answers that question, I'm sure you have some examples?
It’s not very complicated. The National Associstion of School Boards who cover schools nationwide reached out to Biden for help with the threats and hostility coming at school staffers. The AG responded by directing the FBI to work with school boards and local authorities to figure out the best way to deal with the issue. I’m not seeing what the big deal is. These are common sense moves. Nobody has been arrested for protesting or voicing their opinions. They are trying to communicate and coordinate to help solve problems. What’s your issue?

Forum List

Back