Do you remember when Merrick Garland was presented as a moderate?

According to the NSA??? lol Maybe a little more proof should be offered before weaponizing the DOJ on American citizens, and eve at that, they still have no business getting involved. Now, all of a sudden. local law enforcement can't deal with 'threats' on their own,

I object because it's over reach, pure and simple. It's political.
Well let’s have Garland investigate and see if the complaints are warranted
According to video posted online, it appears warranted

DOJ is doing nothing against private citizens
You are making that shit up

What actions has he taken that make you think he's a "radical extremist", precisely?
The wild and crazy guy recently assumed the radical stance of agreeing with the American People:

A majority of Americans disapproves of the Supreme Court’s recent decision to allow a ban on most abortions to take effect in Texas, with key aspects of the law — such as empowering private citizens to enforce it through lawsuits — proving overwhelmingly unpopular, according to a national poll released on Monday.
The Monmouth University Poll found that awareness was high about the Texas law, which prohibits most abortions after six weeks and is the most restrictive in the nation. The Supreme Court allowed the law to take effect on Sept. 1 in a one-paragraph decision on the case, though it said it would consider future challenges.
The law is notable because it allows private citizens to sue someone who helps a woman obtain an abortion, and an individual who wins an abortion lawsuit can collect $10,000. Seventy percent of Americans in the survey disapproved of having private citizens enforce the law, and 81 percent disapproved of citizens being eligible to collect a $10,000 payment, which critics have called a “bounty.” Overall, the poll found that 54 percent disagreed with the court’s ruling and 39 percent agreed.

The wild and crazy guy recently assumed the radical stance of agreeing with the American People:

A majority of Americans disapproves of the Supreme Court’s recent decision to allow a ban on most abortions to take effect in Texas, with key aspects of the law — such as empowering private citizens to enforce it through lawsuits — proving overwhelmingly unpopular, according to a national poll released on Monday.
So?
The process ends, not begins, at the USSC; the USSC was fully correct in refusing to stay a law that had yet to see the inside of a state or federal courtroom.
Popular opinion does not change this.

Great, next time there is mass looting, rioting, arson, and violence anyplace in America, the DOJ better get called out to investigate and have those losers charged with domestic terrorism. Why should it be limited to school boards? Let's include local police that are inundated with threats and harassed on almost a daily basis as well, let's get the FBI unleashed on those people. Do we even need local law enforcement any longer, maybe the DOJ can handle everything?

According to the NSA??? lol Maybe a little more proof should be offered before weaponizing the DOJ on American citizens, and eve at that, they still have no business getting involved. Now, all of a sudden. local law enforcement can't deal with 'threats' on their own,

I object because it's over reach, pure and simple. It's political.
The non-RW did not weaponize CRT, which is actually not taught in public schools.

Great, next time there is mass looting, rioting, arson, and violence anyplace in America, the DOJ better get called out to investigate and have those losers charged with domestic terrorism. Why should it be limited to school boards? Let's include local police that are inundated with threats and harassed on almost a daily basis as well, let's get the FBI unleashed on those people. Do we even need local law enforcement any longer, maybe the DOJ can handle everything?
They do get involved

Because it is becoming a nationwide problem according to the National Schoolboard Association
Some local police may be dealing with threats effectively others are not
That is why Garland is trying to find out what works and distribute information.

Why would you object to that?
I'll tell you why....Because in searching the internet I see a whole bunch of School board aparachicks saying they're being threatened, but NO news reports of these threats...

What I think is happening is that these members are being confronted on what they are teaching in our schools, and Mask mandates etc, and don't like being questioned by parents....

So, are they making it up? I don't know. But, these issues are not a broad issue in any case. The NBSA said in their letter that there were 20 cases of threats nation wide...20! So, now it must need Federal intervention? Over what? They aren't even giving examples of these so called threats....And I would note neither can you...

So, it makes for a good soundbyte, but in reality, it's just not true...

Where's the video?

The Monmouth University Poll found that awareness was high about the Texas law, which prohibits most abortions after six weeks and is the most restrictive in the nation. The Supreme Court allowed the law to take effect on Sept. 1 in a one-paragraph decision on the case, though it said it would consider future challenges.
The law is notable because it allows private citizens to sue someone who helps a woman obtain an abortion, and an individual who wins an abortion lawsuit can collect $10,000. Seventy percent of Americans in the survey disapproved of having private citizens enforce the law, and 81 percent disapproved of citizens being eligible to collect a $10,000 payment, which critics have called a “bounty.” Overall, the poll found that 54 percent disagreed with the court’s ruling and 39 percent agreed.
HE'S GOTTA BE A COMMIE

Problem is that they can't when the board members act as they do..Put CRT aside for the moment and watch this local news cast about a teacher that questioned a raise issue for the Superintendant of a local Parrish school system...

She got arrested for pulling away from the officer when he tried to grab her. She's lucky he didn't man handle her there in the meeting or put her is a choke hold.

You'll notice I wasn't posting to you.

In fact, I never do, unless you bitch at me first.

I remain amazed at how far up in your head I exist.
Nah, I see your nonsense and never turn down a chance to laugh out loud....

BTW, it's a public message board, if you don't want others to respond use the PM feature dumbass....

Can't these teachers buy guns if they are threatened? I mean, some personal responsibility hear (sarcasm)

She got arrested for pulling away from the officer when he tried to grab her. She's lucky he didn't man handle her there in the meeting or put her is a choke hold.
Yes, you agree with Stasi tactics...Thanks for admitting it...

It's not about here resistance at the end, but rather why the officer was employed in the first place....

Forum List

Back