Do you smoke pot?

Do you smoke pot???

• Total voters
I don't smoke pot or drink, although I used to do both years ago. I would rather deal with someone who is smoking pot any day over someone who is drinking though, I can tell you that much. Nothing is more annoying than a drunk!

I go out with a large group of women who love to party, and go home when they start the heavy drinking and are stupid drunk..
I used to be the stupid drunk and never noticed...lol

I don't smoke pot or drink, although I used to do both years ago. I would rather deal with someone who is smoking pot any day over someone who is drinking though, I can tell you that much. Nothing is more annoying than a drunk!

I go out with a large group of women who love to party, and go home when they start the heavy drinking and are stupid drunk..
I used to be the stupid drunk and never noticed...lol

Yup, I have my share of friends who like their drinks too. Lol.

Never did much at all. Never did like it. But as I wised up I could see the Weed attraction. I was not smart enough to use only harmless stuff like Weed.

But almost anything else I came across over the years. Now, nothing but DR. pills. And the bastard Chinese Texan Doctor won't give Vicodin......Love those opiates. Yes I admit it.

I hate how Vicodin makes me feel, and still have pills from a surgery a few years back... But if you give me a Valium, oh yeah I love those . So I keep as far away from it as possible..
I did a lot of harder things in younger days too.. So much fun, yet some real stupid days..lol

Only smoked pot.

Never needed pills, crack, ICE, Acid ( LSD ) or any other hard stuff. I prefer to hit the herb than drank but Texas is against the Herb and love the drink!

Never did much at all. Never did like it. But as I wised up I could see the Weed attraction. I was not smart enough to use only harmless stuff like Weed.

But almost anything else I came across over the years. Now, nothing but DR. pills. And the bastard Chinese Texan Doctor won't give Vicodin......Love those opiates. Yes I admit it.

I hate how Vicodin makes me feel, and still have pills from a surgery a few years back... But if you give me a Valium, oh yeah I love those . So I keep as far away from it as possible..
I did a lot of harder things in younger days too.. So much fun, yet some real stupid days..lol

Only smoked pot.

Never needed pills, crack, ICE, Acid ( LSD ) or any other hard stuff. I prefer to hit the herb than drank but Texas is against the Herb and love the drink!

You must have never used mushrooms...lol I did a 20 mile walk-a-thon back in the 1970's on mushrooms with my girlfriends and laughed hysterically the whole way...lol

There are not too many of us from the 60's-70's that didn't do acid or mushrooms..

Did you hear that in Arizona the Big pharma money stopped pot from becoming legal, but passed their corrupt ass for selling pharmaceutical marijuana?

Inside big pharma's fight to block recreational marijuana

Only smoked pot.

You must have never used mushrooms...lol I did a 20 mile walk-a-thon back in the 1970's on mushrooms with my girlfriends and laughed hysterically the whole way...lol

There are not too many of us from the 60's-70's that didn't do acid or mushrooms..

Did you hear that in Arizona the Big pharma money stopped pot from becoming legal, but passed their corrupt ass for selling pharmaceutical marijuana?

Never needed them.

I love the herb but the other stuff was just something I never entertained...

My pot was laced once with junk and the kid that sold it to me found himself with his teeth kicked out because of it. Bad trip and it took me a week to recover and find that little punk!

So no I did not try anything harder because of the chance I could have trip hard and went more nuttier than I am. I know I write like I am on one massive trip all the damn time, wait did I ever come down from that trip from the laced herb and this is all a nightmare!?!

upload_2017-5-3_9-26-20.gif

Only smoked pot.

Never needed them.

I love the herb but the other stuff was just something I never entertained...

My pot was laced once with junk and the kid that sold it to me found himself with his teeth kicked out because of it. Bad trip and it took me a week to recover and find that little punk!

So no I did not try anything harder because of the chance I could have trip hard and went more nuttier than I am. I know I write like I am on one massive trip all the damn time, wait did I ever come down from that trip from the laced herb and this is all a nightmare!?!

View attachment 124448

Oh that is a freaky gif on your post..

I know of a few people who took hard drugs 24/7 and are dead now from it.

They used to smoke pot in the woods next to my High School , and the principle would run around trying to catch them...lol.

Only smoked pot.

I could never get passed the taste of mushrooms..

Only smoked pot.

Aren't they grown in pastures with cow patties?

Only smoked pot.

yeah, but the ones used on the table are also...But they usually use sterilized horse manure to keep out pathogens..

Only smoked pot.

Yep they grow out of cow shit.

Can't take anything for pain or I get anxiety attacks. About a year ago I finally agreed to take an aspirin a day for Afib. Was a heavy drinker for 40 years but have been sober for 23 years on May 8.
I never could stand the smell of pot and I never had the desire to experiment.

Why do you wanna know? Are you a narc? You are, aren't you? You're a cop. You're ALL cops and you're just trying to trick everybody so you can bust us, aren't you?

Paranoid much????

Pssstt.......that is rather telling of your answer........

On occasion.
But I've regulated myself to the good stuff.
Life's too short for swag....

Having a Martini darling is more enjoyable :smile:
I tried a martini once in 1982, tasted like shit.....Not that I know what shit taste like..

It was probably stirred, Martini's should be shaken, stirring them ruins them, it depends who makes the Martini for you it's almost a fine art, Martini's are very delicate things and can easily get bruised and ruined.

Also anyone who puts ice cubes and/or crushed ice in a Martini should just be publicly flogged.

NO......it's either the Gin or Vermouth or both.....tastes like aftershave. :puke:

I liked the mild stuff occasionally...it nicely evened out any other buzz I had going on. :laugh:
I never (knowingly) tried any harder stuff. Couple times after concerts in NYC my friends and I would buy laced weed from some unknown weirdos...those were awful experiences.
We'd smoke in school too...usually before chemistry class. lol
I soon learned if someone said 'this is really gooood sh*t"... Id pass.

I didn't do either.

Acid.....to me, was just that & acid eats everything it touches.

Mushrooms.....some friends had eaten way too many and their eyes were so huge & glassy and they were tripping so bad, it scared me away from ever trying them.

I did drink, pot, Percodan, Valium, Speed, Mesculin and a few others. Gave up pills easy enough just because of my responses to them..

Percodan, Valium & Mesculin put me to sleep

Speed made my heart race so fast I couldn't move.

Pot eventually made me pass out

And drinking.....well I won't get into that episode, BUT found out it was more fun to stay sober & laugh at all the other idiots and no hangover either. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back