Do you stand with Israel or Palestine?

Do you stand with Israel or Palestine?

• Total voters
Al Hambra Theatre, Jaffa 1937, flying Palestinian flag.

Jaffa_Alhambra_Cinema03562ucroped.jpg

I stand with the Christians in the holy land.

Until the Muslims kill all of them.

You will still be standing protected while they are dying right now.

Truly you are a troll.

Holy Land News - Christians Murdered by Muslims in the Holy Land in 2010 - 2011

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTU8pnLSeiA]Holy Land News 11/11/10[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLntiXGe-Do]Christian martyrs of Open Doors World Watch List 2010 - Beg Muslims to Stop Slaughtering Them[/ame]

Petition from Arab Christians in the Holy Land: Canonize Iraq's martyrs and stop killing them

they are doing it in Egypt right now.

They hate Jews and Israel more than they love their own blooded people.

@ Sunni Man

Sunni Man said:
There are Christian Palestinians in Gaza who are bombed and murdered along with their fellow Muslims on a regular basis by the IDF

What about Muslims killing their own. This "IS" a declared war but the Muslims are killling their own blood. You support this because they are not Muslim? Is this Islam Sunni Man? They are not Muslims even if they are of the same blood? They must die?

Warning Graphic Post [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDacjKKkKSk]Coptic Christian girl being physically and sexually abused to make her convert to Islam[/ame]

Tell us Sunni Man.

Last edited:
they are doing it in Egypt right now.

They hate Jews and Israel more than they love their own blooded people.

@ Sunni Man

Sunni Man said:
There are Christian Palestinians in Gaza who are bombed and murdered along with their fellow Muslims on a regular basis by the IDF

What about Muslims killing their own. This "IS" a declared war but the Muslims are killling their own blood. You support this because they are not Muslim? Is this Islam Sunni Man? They are not Muslims even if they are of the same blood? They must die?

Tell us Sunni Man.
Very confusing post.

Go take your meds and get back with us. :doubt:

Very confusing post.

Go take your meds and get back with us. :doubt:

If you don't understand the post then I suggest you look at medication. You just don't want to respond to the question.

Christians are being murdered in the holy land by their own people. Arab Muslims are killing Arab Christians and you complain about a war where both sides are fighting?

Is there a war on Christianity as well? Is that why Muslims are slaughtering them? What part of this is confusing?

news-graphics-2005-_587172a.jpg

Indonesian police said 19 suspects, who had planted bombs beneath a gas pipeline at the Christ Cathedral near Jakarta, were part of a new terrorist cell inspired by al-Qaeda.

The bombs, which were defused in a 10-hour operation on Thursday, had been rigged to go off just as services at the 3,000-seat Roman Catholic church were taking place for Good Friday.

Maj. Gen. Anton Bachrul Alam, spokesman for the national police, said the 19 suspects who led authorities to bombs planted beneath a gas pipeline near the Christ Cathedral Church just outside of Jakarta did not appear to be part of any large, existing terrorist organisation.

Other bombs were left in bags not far from the entrance.

"At this moment, it looks like a new cell," Maj Gen Alam said, adding that the suspects, all in their 30s and many of them university graduates, told police they had been planning to film the fiery explosion.

Islamic militants 'planned to film cathedral bomb'

This is from the country that is touted as Islams most moderate country. :cuckoo: It's still Muslims killing their own blood people.

If someone has PROOF that there was i'd like to see it because everything i find tells me different!

Where is this coin from?
PALESTINE100MIL.jpg

My point is has nothing to do with this...it has to do whether there was ever actually a country named Palestine and where they actually came from. They have no right to any of the land that Israel has now. Besides, why would they give them land when it all belongs to Israel since 1967? Should the US give back the land we stole from the Indians? I'm sure they would appreciate it! Israel didn't steal their land, they fought for it and WON! It's THEIRS!

There's also stamps that say "Palestine"...so what?

Last edited:
Like I've said before...there is NO Palestine.

The True History of Palestine: The Nation-State Fallacy

By

William John Hagan

The Houston Home Journal (Warner Robins, GA)
Print Edition
08/24/2005

The current debate on the inevitable future of the ?Palestinian Nation? seems to lack one simple fact: Palestine has no past and was never a sovereign nation. The closest thing the Palestinian people have to a history is that there was once a British Colony from which they had stolen their modern name.

After the Allied victory in World War Two, it became clear to even the most anti-Semitic Westerners that the Jewish People deserved to have their nation restored. The Nation of Israel?s first record of historically existence is a mention in the Book of Exodus (3:16),however, even earlier references are made in Genesis to the tribes of Israel. It is both biblical and historical fact that Israel was founded by Moses after the Jewish expulsion from Egypt by Ramases II. This would place this event sometime between 1290 and 1224 BC. The reality that the Palestinians want to keep from you is that there has been a Jewish presence in Israel for almost 3300 years.

The True History of Palestine: The Nation-State Fallacy

If this link doesn't work (I always have problems with them-maybe someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong!) just google "was there ever a palestine?"
And there are many more links if you don't like this one...just look them up!

If someone has PROOF that there was i'd like to see it because everything i find tells me different!

Israel was founded by Moses after the Jewish expulsion from Egypt by Ramases II. This would place this event sometime between 1290 and 1224 BC.

So the Jews are foreigners.

Everyone is foreigners...are there any TRUE americans? Besides the Indians? And guess what...we took THEIR land! Suppose we should give it back??

The Israeli-occupied territories are the territories which have been designated as occupied territory by the United Nations and many other international organizations, governments and others to refer to the territory occupied by Israel from Egypt, Jordan, and Syria after the Six-Day War of 1967. They consist of the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and much of the Golan Heights and, until 1982, the Sinai Peninsula. The West Bank and Gaza Strip are also referred to as Palestine, the Palestinian territories, or Occupied Palestinian Territory. The Palestinian Authority, the EU,[1] and the UN Security Council[2] consider East Jerusalem to be part of the West Bank, a position disputed by Israel. Israel has annexed East Jerusalem
Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Palestinian territories comprise the West Bank and the Gaza Strip—territories that were occupied, respectively, by Jordan and Egypt from the 1948 Arab–Israeli War until the 1967 Six Day War and are currently occupied by Israel according to the international community (Gaza Strip being occupied has been disputed by Israel).[1][2][3] The Palestinian National Authority regards East Jerusalem as part of the West Bank, and consequently a part of the Palestinian territories, while Israel regards it as part of Israel as a result of its annexation in 1980. 'Palestinian territories' is one of a number of designations for these areas (the UN and international legal bodies often refer to them as the Occupied Palestinian Territories).
Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a simple question - do you stand with Israel or Palestine?

And it's not that hard to answer.

Do I side with a country that has been an OK ally?
or
Do I side with a people that are run by a terror group with connections to 12'ers. [people that actually want the muslims version of the end of the world]

gee

That's a tuff one.
What exactly do you mean by "ally?"

I believe Israel to be a protectorate, not an ally. If you disagree, please tell me why.

My point is has nothing to do with this...it has to do whether there was ever actually a country named Palestine and where they actually came from. They have no right to any of the land that Israel has now. Besides, why would they give them land when it all belongs to Israel since 1967? Should the US give back the land we stole from the Indians? I'm sure they would appreciate it! Israel didn't steal their land, they fought for it and WON! It's THEIRS!

A Brief History of Palestine

http://filistin.wordpress.com/2006/07/29/a-brief-history-of-palestine/ Remember to include a link to what you copy and paste here, from elsewhere Mike! Also, please keep it down to a few paragraphs and refer to the link for the remaining article content..... Care *
1895 - 1917:
=========

1895:
The total population of Palestine was 500,000 of whom 47,000 were Jews who owned 0.5% of the land.

1896:
Following the appearance of anti-Semitism in Europe, Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism tried to find a political solution for the problem in his book, 'The Jewish State'. He advocated the creation of a Jewish state in Argentina or Palestine.

1897:
The first Zionist Congress was held in Switzerland, which issued the Basle Programme on the colonization of Palestine and the establishment of the World Zionist Organization (WZO).

1904:
The Fourth Zionist Congress decided to establish a national home for Jews in Argentina.

1906:
The Zionist congress decided the Jewish homeland should be Palestine.

1914:
With the outbreak of World War I, Britain promised the independence of Arab lands under Ottoman rule, including Palestine, in return for Arab support against Turkey which had entered the war on the side of Germany.

1916:
Britain and France signed the Sykes-Picot Agreement, which divided the Arab region into zones of influence. Lebanon and Syria were assigned to France, Jordan and Iraq to Britain and Palestine was to be internationalized.

1917:
Lord Balfour, the British Foreign Secretary sent a letter to the Zionist leader Lord Rothschild which later became known as "The Balfour declaration". He stated that Britain would use its best endeavors to facilitate the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people. At that time the population of Palestine was 700,000 of which 574,000 were Muslims, 74,000 were Christian, and 56,000 were Jews.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1919 - 1967
=========

1919:
The Palestinians convened their first National Conference and expressed their opposition to the Balfour Declaration.

1920:
The San Remo Conference granted Britain a mandate over Palestine and two years later Palestine was effectively under British administration, and Sir Herbert Samuel, a declared Zionist, was sent as Britain's first High Commissioner to Palestine.

1922:
The Council of the League of Nations issued a Mandate for Palestine. The Mandate was in favor of the establishment for the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine.

1936:
The Palestinians held a six-month General Strike to protest against the confiscation of land and Jewish immigration.

1939:
The British government published a new White Paper restricting Jewish immigration and offering independence for Palestine within ten years. This was rejected by the Zionists, who then organized terrorist groups and launched a bloody campaign against the British and the Palestinians. The aim was to drive them both out of Palestine and to pave the way for the establishment of the Zionist state.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like us to stand aside and let them fight it out and then deal with whom ever is left. The tricky part will be not supplying arms or aid to either side until it is done. There are peaceful Jews and Muslims who can live together and have for centuries, it is a shame that their voices are drowned out by fearful, hateful, war mongers.

I stand by the peaceful moderates on both sides. The Zionists and the Jihadists have to be eliminated for the good of all.

A Brief History of Palestine
1895 - 1917:
=========

1895:
The total population of Palestine was 500,000 of whom 47,000 were Jews who owned 0.5% of the land.

1896:
Following the appearance of anti-Semitism in Europe, Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism tried to find a political solution for the problem in his book, 'The Jewish State'. He advocated the creation of a Jewish state in Argentina or Palestine.

1897:
The first Zionist Congress was held in Switzerland, which issued the Basle Programme on the colonization of Palestine and the establishment of the World Zionist Organization (WZO).

1904:
The Fourth Zionist Congress decided to establish a national home for Jews in Argentina.

1906:
The Zionist congress decided the Jewish homeland should be Palestine.

1914:
With the outbreak of World War I, Britain promised the independence of Arab lands under Ottoman rule, including Palestine, in return for Arab support against Turkey which had entered the war on the side of Germany.

1916:
Britain and France signed the Sykes-Picot Agreement, which divided the Arab region into zones of influence. Lebanon and Syria were assigned to France, Jordan and Iraq to Britain and Palestine was to be internationalized.

1917:
Lord Balfour, the British Foreign Secretary sent a letter to the Zionist leader Lord Rothschild which later became known as "The Balfour declaration". He stated that Britain would use its best endeavors to facilitate the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people. At that time the population of Palestine was 700,000 of which 574,000 were Muslims, 74,000 were Christian, and 56,000 were Jews.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1919 - 1967
=========

1919:
The Palestinians convened their first National Conference and expressed their opposition to the Balfour Declaration.

1920:
The San Remo Conference granted Britain a mandate over Palestine and two years later Palestine was effectively under British administration, and Sir Herbert Samuel, a declared Zionist, was sent as Britain's first High Commissioner to Palestine.

1922:
The Council of the League of Nations issued a Mandate for Palestine. The Mandate was in favor of the establishment for the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine.

1936:
The Palestinians held a six-month General Strike to protest against the confiscation of land and Jewish immigration.

1939:
The British government published a new White Paper restricting Jewish immigration and offering independence for Palestine within ten years. This was rejected by the Zionists, who then organized terrorist groups and launched a bloody campaign against the British and the Palestinians. The aim was to drive them both out of Palestine and to pave the way for the establishment of the Zionist state. http://filistin.wordpress.com/2006/07/29/a-brief-history-of-palestine/

Where's the link? Probably some pro-palestinian propaganda site? This proves nothing...

Israel treats Christians and Muslims equally because they are equally not Jews.

Forum List

Back