Do you support legislation to prevent gun accidents in public....

Do you support a law designed to prevent gun accidents in public?

• Total voters
Why do I get the feeling dannyboys actually met Chris Hansen after traveling 100 miles with wine coolers and a pack of condoms to meet a teenage girl for sex?

"What are you doing here? Please, take a seat over there."

Does that sound familiar dannyboys?

Chris Hansen is such a cock blocker...

What an odd direction for this to take.......

That's because nobody (except me, maybe) knows where this is going.

I'm sure all good 2nd amendment supporters have an idea that gun safety in public is important...and we all support it....that is why the NRA spends so much of their time teaching gun safety.....they spend more time trying to protect people from guns and gun accidents than the anti gunners do....

they claim to want to save lives.....then fight to keep gun safety education from saving kids lives..........

I'll stick with the NRA as they actually save lives vs. The gun grabbers who can't wait for the next body to drop.....

I enjoy your posts Saintmichael....keep up the fight....

This is what is called a "push poll."

Then for shits and giggles, why don't you post a few cop hater youtubes?

would I be wrong in thinking you might have connections to law enforcement?

I do and support the police against the thugs and dirtbags...like that UVA brat....

I used to. Not anymore. Tazer boy likes to post cop hater youtubes one after another.

I do and support the police against the thugs and dirtbags...like that UVA brat....

I used to. Not anymore. Tazer boy likes to post cop hater youtubes one after another.

I don't get the hate for police......and minority parents are getting their kids killed by teaching them to violently resist and fight the police.........I have taught the kids in this family how to react to police...and it doesn't involve resisting.....that is what lawyers are for.....

I don't get the hate for police......and minority parents are getting their kids killed by teaching them to violently resist and fight the police.........I have taught the kids in this family how to react to police...and it doesn't involve resisting.....that is what lawyers are for.....

The police should be respected. They aren't getting paid all that much to do a job where they could die. And without them everything would be chaos. The vast majority are great people doing a great job.

"Do you support legislation to prevent gun accidents in public...."

Currently there are laws on the books addressing brandishing, assault, 'warning shots' and the like; whether one 'supports' them or not really isn't at issue.

We don't want people waving guns around in public, or threatening others with guns, or guns being used to intimidate and frighten others.

For responsible gun owners these and similar laws shouldn't be a problem; for irresponsible gun owners, they have only themselves to blame.

Forum List

Back