Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

Do you support release of "original" transcript of Trump/Ukraine call?

• Total voters
Why is the "original" transcript locked in a classified server? Releasing it could clear up the confusion. If Trump is going to read it publicly in a fireside chat - he should be reading from the ORIGINAL transcript - not from a partial summary. If Americans could see and hear the ORIGINAL transcript - they could make up their own minds as to whether they think it was a clear-cut quid pro quo.

White House lawyer John Eisenberg locked the ORIGINAL transcript in a classified server after Lt. Col. Vindman said it wasn't accurate? Eisenberg told Vindman not to discuss the phone call with ANYONE. Why?

Perhaps he should have moved it to a private server??
Ya, know...like Hillary did? :21:

I'd like you to do us a favor though.

Us? You are not talking about an individual here, so Trump could not have been referring to himself. That's right, he the president , so "us" would be the nation he represents. "Us" means he was obviously not negotiating a quid pro quo specifically for his own benefit, or he would have said "me".

Believe it or not, one lefty on this forum actually changed the "us" to "me" in order to make it sound like Trump said something else. RDD I think, he must have been taking lessons from pencil neck.

A best practice established by Cltinton, excused by Comey, and protected by Lynch.
And employed by trump's kids. trump, on the other hand, being too physically uncoordinated to type out emails and being too stupid to use email, just passes info on his unsecured cell phone.

I'd like you to do us a favor though.

Us? You are not talking about an individual here, so Trump could not have been referring to himself. That's right, he the president , so "us" would be the nation he represents. "Us" means he was obviously not negotiating a quid pro quo specifically for his own benefit, or he would have said "me".

Believe it or not, one lefty on this forum actually changed the "us" to "me" in order to make it sound like Trump said something else. RDD I think, he must have been taking lessons from pencil neck.
That has got to be the slenderest reed to hang a rationalization upon ever.

Trump is caught red handed in a Quid Pro Quo and the evidence against him is overwhelming.

Do you have a link to this evidence? If it was in the Ukraine call, quote the smoking gun.
1) In Feb Congress approved aid for Ukraine. Trump withheld this aid for 7 months, then all of sudden released it 2 days after the story broke.
2) War hero Col Vindman, Ambassador Taylor, and now Trump loyalists Sondland have all said there was a Quid Pro Quo, WITH text message evidence between Sondland and other people involved to verify that. - with Sondland also now verifying it.
3)Trump did not release the official transcript of the Ukraine call, his lawyer hid it on the NICE server that is reserved for top secret material. Trump staffers said it was unheard of to put a simple presidential call on the NICE server. ...unless you were trying to hide something.

Why would Trump be hiding a "perfect" call and war hero Col Vindman testified under oath that the transcript Trump released was not accurate, clearly Trump is hiding something. The are too many people that have come forward and said there was a Quid Pro Quo, and Sondland is the final nail in the coffin. The evidence is overwhelming.

Last edited:
Trump is caught red handed in a Quid Pro Quo and the evidence against him is overwhelming.

Do you have a link to this evidence? If it was in the Ukraine call, quote the smoking gun.
All: Please do not patronize this man's mental illness. ^^

Thank you.
1) In Feb Congress approved aid for Ukraine. Trump withheld this aid for 7 months, then all of sudden released it 2 days after the story broke.
2) War hero Col Vindman, Ambassador Taylor, and now Trump loyalists Sondland have all said there was a Quid Pro Quo, WITH text message evidence of Sondland and other people involved to verify that.
3)Trump did not release the official transcript of the Ukraine call, his lawyer hid it on the NICE server that is reserved for top secret material. Trump staffers said it was unheard of to put a simple presidential call on the NICE server. ...unless you were trying to hide something.

Why would Trump be hiding a "perfect" call and war hero Col Vindman said the transcript Trump released was not accurate, clearly he is hiding something. The are too many people that have come forward and said there was a Quid Pro Quo, and Sondland is the final nail in the coffin. The evidence is overwhelming.

Last edited:
Didn’t he release the actual call?

No, he didn't. He released a summary, and it even says that it's a summary of the call at the bottom of the first page.

And, I wish people would quit calling it a "transcript". Transcripts are word for word accurate, whereas summaries aren't.
It's not a summary, moron. The boilerplate at the bottom is that the transcript is not made from a recording and is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate. However, it's the most accurate record available.

Wrong. The most accurate record is on the classified server. All Trump has to do is declassify it, and release it.
He already has, dumbass.

Post 32 has a copy of the summary of the call that was released. It even says that it's not a verbatim transcript of the call. And, if it's not verbatim, it's not accurate. Look up verbatim yourself, I'm tired of teaching you.
Did you bother to read the reasons WHY it wouldn’t be considered verbatim?

Did you also bother to listen to Zelensky himself say there was no pressure SEVERAL TIMES? If the “victim” of a “crime” is claiming there was no crime then that’s called innocence in the eyes of the law.

What more do you people need to see?

That fireside chat ought to be something else. Will Trump put on a Russian accent as he reads Zelensky's dialogue? Make it truly entertaining?
No, of course he is not going to read the "real" transcript. That includes him saying he's keeping the military aid until he gets dirt on Biden. We've had that "summary" available for weeks now. Why does he need to read it? Does he think his supporters can't read?

The "real transcript?" This means you are acknowledging that there is absolutely nothing that justifies impeachment in the nothing burger transcript. It's not good enough for you, so now you need the "real" transcript that contains the smoking gun that you can't find in the nothing burger copy. Lol...
I am most definitely not acknowledging that there is nothing that justifies impeachment in the transcript summary that was released. It seems pretty clear to me what he was up to. However, if the verbatim transcript has been hidden, you and I both know that it's got really damaging stuff in it. Or it wouldn't have been hidden.

So you believe that impeachment is justified by your assumption that Trump was speaking cloaked terms coupled with your personal interpretation of what he actually meant by those terms?

Overturn an election based on. . . mind reading?

This is a great example of why people who believe in due process are hashtag walking away from your authoritarian party.
I'm not a Democrat. But that aside, if you folks are too fucking stupid to understand that when the President has personally ordered the withholding of military aid until the country's president agrees to look into the President's political opponent, that is quid pro quo. The smoke from the gun is apparently clouding your vision, or something.

That fireside chat ought to be something else. Will Trump put on a Russian accent as he reads Zelensky's dialogue? Make it truly entertaining?
No, of course he is not going to read the "real" transcript. That includes him saying he's keeping the military aid until he gets dirt on Biden. We've had that "summary" available for weeks now. Why does he need to read it? Does he think his supporters can't read?

The "real transcript?" This means you are acknowledging that there is absolutely nothing that justifies impeachment in the nothing burger transcript. It's not good enough for you, so now you need the "real" transcript that contains the smoking gun that you can't find in the nothing burger copy. Lol...
I am most definitely not acknowledging that there is nothing that justifies impeachment in the transcript summary that was released. It seems pretty clear to me what he was up to. However, if the verbatim transcript has been hidden, you and I both know that it's got really damaging stuff in it. Or it wouldn't have been hidden.

So you believe that impeachment is justified by your assumption that Trump was speaking cloaked terms coupled with your personal interpretation of what he actually meant by those terms?

This is a great example of why people who believe in due process are hashtag walking away from your authoritarian party.
I'm not a Democrat. But that aside, if you folks are too fucking stupid to understand that when the President has personally ordered the withholding of military aid until the country's president agrees to look into the President's political opponent, that is quid pro quo. The smoke from the gun is apparently clouding your vision, or something.
Trump didn't do that, Dim.

The layers of calcium encrusting your pineal gland is clouding YOUR vision.

Forum List

Back