Do you support The Donald and his effort to protect Art. XII of COTUS

Really folks, The Donald may have some skills, but anyone who votes for him to be POTUS is a fool.

Trump's inexperience sometimes show. Perhaps, as I heard it mentioned on a show this morning, he meant amendment? :)

See his promise to protect this important article and efforts by the MSM to mock his pledge of allegiance in the link below:

Donald Trump Says He'll Protect Constitution's 'Article XII'
You got me. I was scratching my head trying to recall what Art XII was, thinking I'd forgotten something. Dementia is not here yet. LOL

I think its the one that says "would be president shall blurt out shit that will impress the rabble ."
You think all 57 states hear it? :lol:

Trump's inexperience sometimes show. Perhaps, as I heard it mentioned on a show this morning, he meant amendment? :)

His, "inexperience sometimes show"? Cool, we all make mistakes. BTW, would you choose your surgeon whose inexperience sometimes showed?

See his promise to protect this important article and efforts by the MSM to mock his pledge of allegiance in the link below:

You got me. I was scratching my head trying to recall what Art XII was, thinking I'd forgotten something. Dementia is not here yet. LOL

I think its the one that says "would be president shall blurt out shit that will impress the rabble ."

Some idiot-grams are stupid, this one ^^^ is an example.

The OP describes a serious mistake, one which can't be spun to minimize how unfit / unprepared Trump is to be POTUS. Of course its not a fatal error, but if one were to summarize his behavior, substantive mistakes and misrepresentations (lies, half-truths and efforts to assassinate the character of others) since he first took the stage at the debates over a year ago non one who loves the US and its democratic institutions would vote for this man.

Some idiot-grams are stupid, this one ^^^ is an example.

The OP describes a serious mistake, one which can't be spun to minimize how unfit / unprepared Trump is to be POTUS. Of course its not a fatal error, but if one were to summarize his behavior, substantive mistakes and misrepresentations (lies, half-truths and efforts to assassinate the character of others) since he first took the stage at the debates over a year ago non one who loves the US and its democratic institutions would vote for this man.
I was speaking your language....:lol:

You really think that Trump merely made a slip of the tongue? Okay, let's hear your explanation. Maybe he meant amendment XII. Is that what he meant? He's going to uphold the 'new' method for choosing the Vice President?

Really folks, The Donald may have some skills, but anyone who votes for him to be POTUS is a fool.
who are you voting for?

HRC
and you have the gall to call somebody else a fool? :rofl:

I don't need "gall", I simply read, comprehend and respond based on my education, experience and ability to think. The willfully ignorant, and those who cannot learn from experience, practical and vicarious, don't think; IMO based on your posts you don't think, you emote, and thus cannot be taken seriously.

Citing Trump's mistakes as a reason to vote for Hillary is like citing the Titanic as a reason to fly in the Hindenburg. I mean seriously you people are fools.

who are you voting for?

HRC
and you have the gall to call somebody else a fool? :rofl:

I don't need "gall", I simply read, comprehend and respond based on my education, experience and ability to think. The willfully ignorant, and those who cannot learn from experience, practical and vicarious, don't think; IMO based on your posts you don't think, you emote, and thus cannot be taken seriously.
says the corrupt, white, elite, neo con war monger supporter :lol:

Forum List

Back