Do you support The Donald and his effort to protect Art. XII of COTUS

At least I put my ass on the line for my country. What have you done lately other than talk trash?
Sure you did! Just like the "Real" Admiral Rockwell Tory of Cinematic fame, you fucking poser!

You do the math! I joined in 1978 and got in 2001. I also did a little thing called the Gulf War in there also.
Just did the math! You were 5 YO when I left for my first deployment to SEA. You were 6-7 for my second! Wow, you're a fuckin' salt! Gulf War must have been pure hell for ya...all 100 hours of it!

Sure does take a fool to dis Nam vets to brag about how their own service much later was somehow superior, you fucking poser!!!! You owe Wry an apology, dipstick!

Poser? 100 hours! Read a history book you nut job! Our deployment was not 100 hours but 7 and 1/2 months!
You're just pissed because I embarrassed the shit out of someone who deserved much worse!
Yes, POSER!!!! Who claimed your ship was deployed for only 100 hours, shit for brains? The ground campaign of DESERT STORM started Feb 24, 1991 and ended 100 HOURS LATER on Feb 28, ass wipe; actual fucking shooting bang, bang warfare. You said you were there! You claimed YOU put your ass on the line!

When was your ass on the line during the 100 hours of the ground campaign, POSER???? Must have been very threatening on those enclosed waters of the Persian Gulf for those months during Desert Shield before the last 100 hours of Desert Storm. Hell, a dangerous wake from a tanker could have caused your ship to roll 3-5 deg and make you feel yucky in the tummy! Yup, you're a real old salt. Thanks for putting your ass on the line by spending all that time as you said:
I spent more time sitting on the toilet underway than you did in the Navy.
A toilet...really? In my 4 years active and 7 years reserve time and all the ships I've been on, however briefly, I never saw a "toilet" on one of them including the Admirals stateroom on the USS Chicago. What Navy were you a part of Old Salt?

The only person you embarrassed was yourself, you Posing asshole! And you still owe Wry an apology, POSER!

I called it a toilet because most people do not understand Navy lingo, especially those who are obviously mentally challenged.

Sure you did! Just like the "Real" Admiral Rockwell Tory of Cinematic fame, you fucking poser!

You do the math! I joined in 1978 and got in 2001. I also did a little thing called the Gulf War in there also.
Just did the math! You were 5 YO when I left for my first deployment to SEA. You were 6-7 for my second! Wow, you're a fuckin' salt! Gulf War must have been pure hell for ya...all 100 hours of it!

Sure does take a fool to dis Nam vets to brag about how their own service much later was somehow superior, you fucking poser!!!! You owe Wry an apology, dipstick!

Poser? 100 hours! Read a history book you nut job! Our deployment was not 100 hours but 7 and 1/2 months!
You're just pissed because I embarrassed the shit out of someone who deserved much worse!
Yes, POSER!!!! Who claimed your ship was deployed for only 100 hours, shit for brains? The ground campaign of DESERT STORM started Feb 24, 1991 and ended 100 HOURS LATER on Feb 28, ass wipe; actual fucking shooting bang, bang warfare. You said you were there! You claimed YOU put your ass on the line!

When was your ass on the line during the 100 hours of the ground campaign, POSER???? Must have been very threatening on those enclosed waters of the Persian Gulf for those months during Desert Shield before the last 100 hours of Desert Storm. Hell, a dangerous wake from a tanker could have caused your ship to roll 3-5 deg and make you feel yucky in the tummy! Yup, you're a real old salt. Thanks for putting your ass on the line by spending all that time as you said:
I spent more time sitting on the toilet underway than you did in the Navy.
A toilet...really? In my 4 years active and 7 years reserve time and all the ships I've been on, however briefly, I never saw a "toilet" on one of them including the Admirals stateroom on the USS Chicago. What Navy were you a part of Old Salt?

The only person you embarrassed was yourself, you Posing asshole! And you still owe Wry an apology, POSER!

I called it a toilet because most people do not understand Navy lingo, especially those who are obviously mentally challenged.
WHAT did you call a "toilet" on your ship, POSER? You don't think other folks could figure out what a crapper or a shitter was, POSER? 23 Years in the Navy my dying ass, POSER! :rofl:

Forum List

Back