Do you support The Donald and his effort to protect Art. XII of COTUS

'Rep. Mark Sanford, R-South Carolina, said Trump promised to protect several articles of the Constitution -- including "Article XII," even though the Constitution has seven articles.

"It was the normal stream of consciousness that's long on hyperbole and short on facts," Sanford told reporters after the meeting.'

That Trump is an ignorant, ridiculous buffoon comes as no surprise.

'Rep. Mark Sanford, R-South Carolina, said Trump promised to protect several articles of the Constitution -- including "Article XII," even though the Constitution has seven articles.

"It was the normal stream of consciousness that's long on hyperbole and short on facts," Sanford told reporters after the meeting.'

Hey dumbass. We've been over that. Try adding something new or an original thought

He's going to 'build' an Article XII. It'll be hoooge. Palin will be able to see it from her house and there won't be any 'gotcha' sentences in it.

Honestly the rest of the world has to look at the outright whackos put forth by the Republicans and think "wtf is wrong with Americans".

He's going to 'build' an Article XII. It'll be hoooge. Palin will be able to see it from her house and there won't be any 'gotcha' sentences in it.

Honestly the rest of the world has to look at the outright whackos put forth by the Republicans and think "wtf is wrong with Americans".
Nope they're too busy leaving the EU and saying how in the fuck do you vote for tardy like Obama and Clinton

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Trump has the vocabulary of a fourth grader. Everything is great, the best, not a nice person
It's not like he is speaking at a level his audience understands, even when speaking to executives he speaks like a child

Nope they're too busy leaving the EU and saying how in the fuck do you vote for tardy like Obama and Clinton

they have never said that. is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Trump has the vocabulary of a fourth grader. Everything is great, the best, not a nice person
It's not like he is speaking at a level his audience understands, even when speaking to executives he speaks like a child
You can't be corrected. You are too far gone for that.

they have never said that. is that what the voices in your head are telling you?
Boot the meth....you suck when you're not yourself....:lol:

stop projecting little sock boy troll...

:cuckoo:

stop projecting little sock boy....

:cuckoo:
Stop projecting....start injecting!!!! We miss your normal self.....:lol:

You can't be corrected. You are too far gone for that.
That is YUUUGE

Really folks, The Donald may have some skills, but anyone who votes for him to be POTUS is a fool.
who are you voting for?

HRC

The people at the home called and want you back in your bed by lights out.

FO asshole. I enjoy saying that to dirt bags and punks like you. I spent more than a few years listening to asshole like you when they were caged and felt safe (like you, a punk whose only brave when hidden safely behind a keyboard).

You liberal airheads sure are the masters of irony. At least I put my ass on the line for my country. What have you done lately other than talk trash?

Really folks, The Donald may have some skills, but anyone who votes for him to be POTUS is a fool.
who are you voting for?

HRC

FO asshole. I enjoy saying that to dirt bags and punks like you. I spent more than a few years listening to asshole like you when they were caged and felt safe (like you, a punk whose only brave when hidden safely behind a keyboard).
Nah, but hey Wry, I love his protection of article XII, you know it's kinda like Obama visiting all 57 states.

Fool ^^^, and a very unoriginal fool at that. Obviously a member of the echo chamber.

Nah, but hey Wry, I love his protection of article XII, you know it's kinda like Obama visiting all 57 states.

Fool ^^^, and a very unoriginal fool at that. Obviously a member of the echo chamber.
The echo chamber in which of the 57 states corpse man....:lol:

The Democratic party and its followers are morally bankrupt. They have COMPLETELY lost touch with any semblance of honesty. It's all about their agenda any more.
I agree. And clearly, the same should be said of the GOP and doubled upon. Saint Joan is not riding at the front of either faction's "crusade".

who are you voting for?

HRC

You liberal airheads sure are the masters of irony. At least I put my ass on the line for my country. What have you done lately other than talk trash?

USNR, '67 - 69
NTCSD & 32nd St SD
ASW WestPac

BTW, the last asshole like you I put down in an elevator in a parking garage in VA. I took my two sons to DC, and we stayed across the river. The asshole commented on my 15 yo old wearing his ball cap backwards as kids did back then.

He was about my age but wearing a ball cap in the usual manner with "BB New Jersey" on the brim. I ignored him at first but when he made a another comment I got up in his face real close and told him very quietly, "enough, asshole, another word and you might slip real hard getting out of this elevator". He didn't even have the balls to hold eye contact, and watched his own feet until we alighted from the elevator.

The echo chamber in which of the 57 states corpse man....:lol:

Another idiot-gram ^^^: Never in the history of message boards have so manner posted so much without substance.

Forum List

Back