Do you support The Donald and his effort to protect Art. XII of COTUS

Remember when the liberals wrote off Obama's mention of the 57 states in the U.S. to his being tired, not a sign at all of stupidity or incompetence?

Those same liberals are now screaming bloody murder over Trump's mention of "Article 12". It proves he's stupid and incompetent, they screech.

Clearly these liberals don't care why he actually said it. It's merely a reason for them to continue their agenda of destroying him.

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agenda through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.
As your post points out, this tactic is used on both sides.

This tactic? Trump sought to mislead, Obama didn't - it is really that simple

You fucking fool. What was he attempting to mislead anyone about by saying "Article 12?"

Obviously abstracting even the obvious information is difficult for you, now, I don't necessarily suggest you are mentally retired, I suspect you are so biased you are myopic.

Let's try this metaphor, Trump is like a used car with a shiny paint job, leather seats unblemished, new tires, wipers and convertible top; fancy rims and very low miles which purred on the short test drive out of the dealership.

Then, things begin to fail, or not work at all. Soon you find out that this wonderful used car was submerged during a recent flood, salvaged by the insurance company, and sold to a detailer who made what had been rendered into a junker by the flood, look brand new model.

Of course in Trumps case, he looks not a bit like a bright young man.
And I say again. Using such an analogy when you support that piece of shit Hillary Clinton is the height of stupidity.

Now, back to the topic of this thread, please explain to me what POSSIBLE way a person could use "Article 12" to deceive anyone.

Was Obama deceiving people about his intelligence when he said "57 states" or was it just an error?

Once again, Article XXII is not the deception....it reveals the deception in Trump claiming he will be the "best Constitutional President ever"

You fucking fool. What was he attempting to mislead anyone about by saying "Article 12?"

Obviously abstracting even the obvious information is difficult for you, now, I don't necessarily suggest you are mentally retired, I suspect you are so biased you are myopic.

Let's try this metaphor, Trump is like a used car with a shiny paint job, leather seats unblemished, new tires, wipers and convertible top; fancy rims and very low miles which purred on the short test drive out of the dealership.

Then, things begin to fail, or not work at all. Soon you find out that this wonderful used car was submerged during a recent flood, salvaged by the insurance company, and sold to a detailer who made what had been rendered into a junker by the flood, look brand new model.

And I say again. Using such an analogy when you support that piece of shit Hillary Clinton is the height of stupidity.

Now, back to the topic of this thread, please explain to me what POSSIBLE way a person could use "Article 12" to deceive anyone.

Was Obama deceiving people about his intelligence when he said "57 states" or was it just an error?

Once again, Article XXII is not the deception....it reveals the deception in Trump claiming he will be the "best Constitutional President ever"

It reveals no such thing.

Jesus Christ, talk about stretching.

Hilarious how a Democrat can just be a fucking idiot and that's okay, but if a Republican misspeaks , out come the pitch forks.

And as long as you have a candidate who at best was so inept that she just didn't know any better than to have classified material on a private unsecured server, it would probably be best to not talk to much about qualifications. Or integrity.

It reveals no such thing.

Jesus Christ, talk about stretching.

Hilarious how a Democrat can just be a fucking idiot and that's okay, but if a Republican misspeaks , out come the pitch forks.

And as long as you have a candidate who at best was so inept that she just didn't know any better than to have classified material on a private unsecured server, it would probably be best to not talk to much about qualifications. Or integrity.

Mispeaking is worth a chuckle and maybe a days worth of mocking
Claiming you are going to be "the best constitutional President" and then demonstrating you have no knowledge of the document is worth long term mocking

Dishonest is saying shit like "We're going to put a lot of coal miners out of work" and then trying to pretend like it was taken out of context when called out for it.
No, dishonest is what you just did: take a part of a sentence out of context.

Here's the whole thing:

Clinton said she had a policy to help coal country benefit from creating renewable energy "because we're going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business, right? We've got to move away from coal and all the other fossil fuels, but I don't want to move away from the people who did the best they could to produce the energy that we relied on."

Unindicted Crooked Hillarys hubby took at least 30 trips to minister to those 16 year old sex slaves on his BFF Epsteins Lolita Island
Yeah - unindicted. Because she didn't do anything criminal.

Thanks, Frank!
4i6Ckte.gif

And you're just flat out lying about Bill. Secret Service flight records prove he never went there.

Why do you feel you need to lie, Frank?

Unindicted Crooked Hillarys hubby took at least 30 trips to minister to those 16 year old sex slaves on his BFF Epsteins Lolita Island
Yeah - unindicted. Because she didn't do anything criminal.

Thanks, Frank!
4i6Ckte.gif

And you're just flat out lying about Bill. Secret Service flight records prove he never went there.

Why do you feel you need to lie, Frank?
Leave Frank alone....jealous

Citing Trump's mistakes as a reason to vote for Hillary is like citing the Titanic as a reason to fly in the Hindenburg. I mean seriously you people are fools.

LOL, your premise is a half-truth, experience matters and HRC has spent years as a first lady married to a governor and a president, years as a senator and years as Sect. of State.

Trump's "mistakes" have chased away life long Republicans and may result in the demise of the Republican Party if the adults can't take back control from the rubes.

Your simile falls flat and your conclusion isn't close to being valid. In short your post is 100% emotion and 0% reason.

Hillary's lies and illegal conduct and Barry's gun-grabbing lust will chase them right back to vote for Trump come November.

HRC will bring experience to the White House, but not only her experience, the experience of others versed in government and governance, diplomacy and defense.

:rofl:

Now now he said experience, he didn't say integrity, honesty, trust worthiness, or the ability to do the job.

Your comments suggest integrity and honesty are not part of your makeup, you simply echo those whose practice is to assassinate the character of others. You have zero facts to support an allegation of corruption; yet, Trump has admitted using his largess to get his way. Is he not corrupt or are his admitted actions fine since his name is not Clinton?

He does it legally!

See his promise to protect this important article and efforts by the MSM to mock his pledge of allegiance in the link below:

Donald Trump Says He'll Protect Constitution's 'Article XII'
Remember when the liberals wrote off Obama's mention of the 57 states in the U.S. to his being tired, not a sign at all of stupidity or incompetence?

Those same liberals are now screaming bloody murder over Trump's mention of "Article 12". It proves he's stupid and incompetent, they screech.

Clearly these liberals don't care why he actually said it. It's merely a reason for them to continue their agenda of destroying him.

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agenda through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.

Obama was endlessly mocked for his 57 states statement....what has Trump done to earn a free pass?

especially when they know that the president meant counties. but like schoolyard bullies, it's all they've got.

Counties? Shut up! You're killing me here!

See his promise to protect this important article and efforts by the MSM to mock his pledge of allegiance in the link below:

Obama was endlessly mocked for his 57 states statement....what has Trump done to earn a free pass?

especially when they know that the president meant counties. but like schoolyard bullies, it's all they've got.

Counties? Shut up! You're killing me here!

i understand.... you're uninformed and clueless. but that's already been pretty clear from your posts.

and unless you have a mouse in your pocket, you're a single individual and not an "us".

Really folks, The Donald may have some skills, but anyone who votes for him to be POTUS is a fool.
who are you voting for?

HRC

The people at the home called and want you back in your bed by lights out.

FO asshole. I enjoy saying that to dirt bags and punks like you. I spent more than a few years listening to asshole like you when they were caged and felt safe (like you, a punk whose only brave when hidden safely behind a keyboard).

Really folks, The Donald may have some skills, but anyone who votes for him to be POTUS is a fool.
who are you voting for?

HRC

The people at the home called and want you back in your bed by lights out.

FO asshole. I enjoy saying that to dirt bags and punks like you. I spent more than a few years listening to asshole like you when they were caged and felt safe (like you, a punk whose only brave when hidden safely behind a keyboard).
Nah, but hey Wry, I love his protection of article XII, you know it's kinda like Obama visiting all 57 states.

Makes one wonder where he and the Republicans stand on Article XXIV. Or even XXX for that matter. I'm sure they are outraged about both and how people act like they don't even exist.
Yeah I like um.....article 50....um.....um...Need teleprompter.......um.....um....

Forum List

Back