Do you support The Donald and his effort to protect Art. XII of COTUS

so the Donald didn't say there was an Article XII?

:cuckoo:

who cares Jillian? A Dem Congressmen once said in session that he was afraid that putting too many people on Guam would cause the island to tip over. People say stupid things, even smart people.

Dishonest is saying shit like "We're going to put a lot of coal miners out of work" and then trying to pretend like it was taken out of context when called out for it.

How is mistakenly saying you've been to 57 states or that you love article 12 an attempt to deceive anyone? Was someone deceived into thinking there actually are 57 states when Obama said that? No of course not, and likewise with Article12. It's much ado about NOTHING.

Did he claim to be the "Best Constitutional President ever"?

Note to Trump: Are you going to be a better Constitutional President than James Madison who wrote the freak'n thing?

I swear liberals are as literate as they are honest. Meaning not very.

I DO NOT SUPPORT TRUMP , so why do you keep asking me to defend him?

I specifically don't support him b/c he says stupid things. It's just in THIS particular instance I think the complaint is dumber than what he said.

Again, I understand , you can't possibly comprehend a person who doesn't fully support a candidate from a given party, because that is what you do, but there it is.

When Obama said 57 States he was mocked for years
Trump deserves the mocking he receives

When you speak in superlatives and claim to be the best ever....you better have your act together

Mock away, I don't care. But make statement like "this proves he is unqualified to be President" and i'll make fun of you for being the partisan dumb fuck that you are.

Simple as that.

To paraphrase Bush (the competent one not the idiot) ...A thousand points of light prove that Trump is unqualified to be president

See his promise to protect this important article and efforts by the MSM to mock his pledge of allegiance in the link below:

Donald Trump Says He'll Protect Constitution's 'Article XII'
Remember when the liberals wrote off Obama's mention of the 57 states in the U.S. to his being tired, not a sign at all of stupidity or incompetence?

Those same liberals are now screaming bloody murder over Trump's mention of "Article 12". It proves he's stupid and incompetent, they screech.

Clearly these liberals don't care why he actually said it. It's merely a reason for them to continue their agenda of destroying him.

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agenda through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.
As your post points out, this tactic is used on both sides.

Obama was endlessly mocked for his 57 states statement....what has Trump done to earn a free pass?

who cares Jillian? A Dem Congressmen once said in session that he was afraid that putting too many people on Guam would cause the island to tip over. People say stupid things, even smart people.

Dishonest is saying shit like "We're going to put a lot of coal miners out of work" and then trying to pretend like it was taken out of context when called out for it.

How is mistakenly saying you've been to 57 states or that you love article 12 an attempt to deceive anyone? Was someone deceived into thinking there actually are 57 states when Obama said that? No of course not, and likewise with Article12. It's much ado about NOTHING.

Note to Trump: Are you going to be a better Constitutional President than James Madison who wrote the freak'n thing?

I specifically don't support him b/c he says stupid things. It's just in THIS particular instance I think the complaint is dumber than what he said.

Again, I understand , you can't possibly comprehend a person who doesn't fully support a candidate from a given party, because that is what you do, but there it is.

When you speak in superlatives and claim to be the best ever....you better have your act together
2 wrongs make a right. Excellent logic there dum dum

In Trumps case, we are still looking for a right

When you lecture Congress about what a great Constitutionalist you are...best ever......you had better have your act together

the reality is they don't care what idiocy comes out of trump's mouth as long as he keeps being the spokesperson for all that is vile in their party.

See his promise to protect this important article and efforts by the MSM to mock his pledge of allegiance in the link below:

Remember when the liberals wrote off Obama's mention of the 57 states in the U.S. to his being tired, not a sign at all of stupidity or incompetence?

Those same liberals are now screaming bloody murder over Trump's mention of "Article 12". It proves he's stupid and incompetent, they screech.

Clearly these liberals don't care why he actually said it. It's merely a reason for them to continue their agenda of destroying him.

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agenda through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.

Obama was endlessly mocked for his 57 states statement....what has Trump done to earn a free pass?

especially when they know that the president meant counties. but like schoolyard bullies, it's all they've got.

Mock away, I don't care. But make statement like "this proves he is unqualified to be President" and i'll make fun of you for being the partisan dumb fuck that you are.

Simple as that.

The more you post, the simpler you present, simon.

Goddamn, this thread has Kit Kat written all over it :lol:

I also find it bizarre that he's talking about "one democratic congressman". like that is relevant.

see when they have no arguments and nothing to say, their little minds wander.

You are proving my point. The tactic is used by both sides.

Goddamn, this thread has Kit Kat written all over it :lol:

I also find it bizarre that he's talking about "one democratic congressman". like that is relevant.

see when they have no arguments and nothing to say, their little minds wander.

It's COMPLETELY relevant to my point Jillian, you just want to pretend otherwise.

You stick a microphone in front of anyone often enough and you are going to catch them saying stupid things. Does that mean they are a stupid person? No. It just means they got caught saying something stupid.

This thread is NOTHING but an attempt to shift the focus away from Hillary's dishonesty.

This tactic? Trump sought to mislead, Obama didn't - it is really that simple

You fucking fool. What was he attempting to mislead anyone about by saying "Article 12?"

You fucking fool. What was he attempting to mislead anyone about by saying "Article 12?"

He was misleading about his knowledge of the Constitution...best ever

I love it when some idiot who is wrong on a topic marks a remark I make proving them wrong as funny. Proves they know they are wrong.

Reminds me of Trump claiming he brings his bible with him always and quotes TWO Corinthians

He was misleading about his knowledge of the Constitution...best ever

OMG LOL careful there RightWinger someone might mistake you for a pretzel and dip you in nacho cheese.

Reminds me of Trump claiming he brings his bible with him always and quotes TWO Corinthians

MY grandmother was one of the most religious people I have known and that's how she referred to books of the Bible. 2 Romans and so forth.

Another silly liberal complaint.

omg, the guy is an idiot. :rofl:
IKR? Wry is a fuckin LWNJ :rofl:

you wish. pity you've become a nasty nutter.

*shrug*
What makes me a nutter?

Her own derangement. Jillian tinkers on the brink of madness. She wasn't always this way. But she's become this way.

I really wish someone would just explain what the hell he was talking about. Did he just misspeak and accidentally use the wrong word? Shit like that happens all the time. Well enough, ya know? But I want to know what he actually meant to say.
considering its trump, it makes you wonder. But I doubt he was using a teleprompter. I would imagine I would make mistakes too..

If I'm understanding correctly, it was a meeting with Congressional leaders. It was a GOP Congressperson who relayed the information, criticizing Trump's ignorance. It very well could be that Trump misspoke, then clarified, but the person giving us the info didn't want to share that part. Or, it could be that Trump was actually talking about Magna Carta. :dunno:

Obviously abstracting even the obvious is difficult for you; now, I don't necessarily suggest you are mentally retarded, I suspect you are so biased you are myopic.

Let's try this metaphor, Trump is like a used car with a shiny paint job, leather seats unblemished, new tires, wipers and convertible top; fancy rims and very low miles which purred on the short test drive out of the dealership.

Then, things begin to fail, or not work at all. Soon you find out that this wonderful used car was submerged during a recent flood, salvaged by the insurance company, and sold to a detailer who made what had been rendered into a junker by the flood, look brand new model.

Of course in Trumps case, he looks not a bit like a bright young man.

Oh, I have a question.

Is a fucking fool a special kind of fool, or simply a run of the mill average willfully ignorant person like you?

Last edited:

Obviously abstracting even the obvious information is difficult for you, now, I don't necessarily suggest you are mentally retired, I suspect you are so biased you are myopic.

Let's try this metaphor, Trump is like a used car with a shiny paint job, leather seats unblemished, new tires, wipers and convertible top; fancy rims and very low miles which purred on the short test drive out of the dealership.

Then, things begin to fail, or not work at all. Soon you find out that this wonderful used car was submerged during a recent flood, salvaged by the insurance company, and sold to a detailer who made what had been rendered into a junker by the flood, look brand new model.

Of course in Trumps case, he looks not a bit like a bright young man.
And I say again. Using such an analogy when you support that piece of shit Hillary Clinton is the height of stupidity.

Now, back to the topic of this thread, please explain to me what POSSIBLE way a person could use "Article 12" to deceive anyone.

Was Obama deceiving people about his intelligence when he said "57 states" or was it just an error?

omg, the guy is an idiot. :rofl:
IKR? Wry is a fuckin LWNJ :rofl:

you wish. pity you've become a nasty nutter.

*shrug*
What makes me a nutter?

Her own derangement. Jillian tinkers on the brink of madness. She wasn't always this way. But she's become this way.
I used to love Jilly. I miss her :(

Forum List

Back