Do you support The Donald and his effort to protect Art. XII of COTUS

See his promise to protect this important article and efforts by the MSM to mock his pledge of allegiance in the link below:

Donald Trump Says He'll Protect Constitution's 'Article XII'
Remember when the liberals wrote off Obama's mention of the 57 states in the U.S. to his being tired, not a sign at all of stupidity or incompetence?

Those same liberals are now screaming bloody murder over Trump's mention of "Article 12". It proves he's stupid and incompetent, they screech.

Clearly these liberals don't care why he actually said it. It's merely a reason for them to continue their agenda of destroying him.

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agenda through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.

See his promise to protect this important article and efforts by the MSM to mock his pledge of allegiance in the link below:

Remember when the liberals wrote off Obama's mention of the 57 states in the U.S. to his being tired, not a sign at all of stupidity or incompetence?

Those same liberals are now screaming bloody murder over Trump's mention of "Article 12". It proves he's stupid and incompetent, they screech.

Clearly these liberals don't care why he actually said it. It's merely a reason for them to continue their agenda of destroying him.

These leftist fanatics are so accustomed to pushing their agenda through lies and deceit, that they can no longer tell the difference between their rhetoric and the truth. They are one and the same to these people.

Same thing I told someone else: If you think it was a simple slip of the tongue then explain it to us. Obama's 57 states slip was evident on its face. Trump's art. XII isn't. But I'll fully indulge a plausible explanation if you can provide one. So far the best I can imagine is that he meant amendment XII. But that would actually just be even more stupid.

The Democratic party and its followers are morally bankrupt. They have COMPLETELY lost touch with any semblance of honesty. It's all about their agenda any more.

Citing Trump's mistakes as a reason to vote for Hillary is like citing the Titanic as a reason to fly in the Hindenburg. I mean seriously you people are fools.

LOL, your premise is a half-truth, experience matters and HRC has spent years as a first lady married to a governor and a president, years as a senator and years as Sect. of State.

Trump's "mistakes" have chased away life long Republicans and may result in the demise of the Republican Party if the adults can't take back control from the rubes.

Your simile falls flat and your conclusion isn't close to being valid. In short your post is 100% emotion and 0% reason.

Really folks, The Donald may have some skills, but anyone who votes for him to be POTUS is a fool.
who are you voting for?

HRC
and you have the gall to call somebody else a fool? :rofl:

I don't need "gall", I simply read, comprehend and respond based on my education, experience and ability to think. The willfully ignorant, and those who cannot learn from experience, practical and vicarious, don't think; IMO based on your posts you don't think, you emote, and thus cannot be taken seriously.
says the corrupt, white, elite, neo con war monger supporter :lol:

I didn't "say" anything. I wrote what I believe to be true, your response is a childish effort to save face, angry and thus emotional.

and you have the gall to call somebody else a fool? :rofl:

I don't need "gall", I simply read, comprehend and respond based on my education, experience and ability to think. The willfully ignorant, and those who cannot learn from experience, practical and vicarious, don't think; IMO based on your posts you don't think, you emote, and thus cannot be taken seriously.
says the corrupt, white, elite, neo con war monger supporter :lol:

I didn't "say" anything. I wrote what I believe to be true, your response is a childish effort to save face, angry and thus emotional.
lol what a moron

Citing Trump's mistakes as a reason to vote for Hillary is like citing the Titanic as a reason to fly in the Hindenburg. I mean seriously you people are fools.

LOL, your premise is a half-truth, experience matters and HRC has spent years as a first lady married to a governor and a president, years as a senator and years as Sect. of State.

Trump's "mistakes" have chased away life long Republicans and may result in the demise of the Republican Party if the adults can't take back control from the rubes.

Your simile falls flat and your conclusion isn't close to being valid. In short your post is 100% emotion and 0% reason.

So your conclusion is that since Republicans call out Trump for his mistakes while Democrats just pretend that HIllary's never happened in the first place that Hillary is some how a less mistake prone candidate than Trump? LOL what a moron.

Efforts to derail the OP are humorous, the Trumpsters and haters of HRC need to change the conversation for the truth of the matter is too difficult for them to face.

HRC will bring experience to the White House, but not only her experience, the experience of others versed in government and governance, diplomacy and defense.

Tump will bring Brinkmanship and a macho bravado to the White House along with an admitted past practice of bribing other elected officials in his business practices. And yet he call HRC Corrupt.

HRC has been under attack since she first came to national attention as first lady, and the ruck continues to make false allegations of corruption ad nauseam, without a shred of evidence probative to support an indictment or censure.

His comment was not an error in speech, for their is no XII article, and the 12th A. to the COTUS needs no defense, unless someone has made an effort to elect the VP of the US in another way. So, he is ignorant of the law of our land, and his campaign lied about his comment.

Last edited:
Efforts to derail the OP are humorous, the Trumpsters and haters of HRC need to change the conversation for the truth of the matter is too difficult for them to face.

HRC will bring experience to the White House, but not only her experience, the experience of others versed in government and governance, diplomacy and defense.

Tump will bring Brinkmanship and a macho bravado to the White House along with an admitted past practice of bribing other elected officials in his business practices. And yet he call HRC Corrupt.

HRC has been under attack since she first came to national attention as first lady, and the ruck continues to make false allegations of corruption ad nauseam, without a shred of evidence probative to support an indictment or censure.

His comment was not an error in speech, for their is no XII article, and the 12th A. to the COTUS needs no defense, unless someone has made an effort to elect the VP of the US in another way. So, he is ignorant of the law of our land, or, he and his campaign lied about his comment.

Shut the fuck up you ignoramus.

I am not a "Trumpster" in fact I have said on this board on several occasions that I do not know that I will vote for him, and if I do it will purely be an affirmative vote AGAINST Hillary, who is corrupt, that is beyond question.

Let me ask you a simple question. Did she lie to Congress under oath? Yes or no?

As to Trump's mistake, who gives a shit, I say the same about that as I say about Obama's 57 state comment or what have you. Stick a microphone under someone's nose often enough and yes you will catch them saying stuff that is stupid. That doesn't mean the speaker is stupid, obviously neither Trump nor Obama is stupid. It simply means they said something stupid because you know humans make mistakes.

But of course given Hillary's own actions you are scared to death so you need to make a mountain out of Trump's every molehill.

Calling someone a moron is not a rebuttal, it is a moronic response at best.

I find it humorous you think your bullshit deserves a "rebuttal". You are like a more well worded version of daws101. You are both fuckin retarded

If you don't wish to be called a moron, the best remedy is to stop being a moron.

Your entire argument is "Trump makes mistakes, so don't vote for him"

Presumably you believe Clinton doesn't make mistakes LOL

:rofl:

Now now he said experience, he didn't say integrity, honesty, trust worthiness, or the ability to do the job.

Your comments suggest integrity and honesty are not part of your makeup, you simply echo those whose practice is to assassinate the character of others. You have zero facts to support an allegation of corruption; yet, Trump has admitted using his largess to get his way. Is he not corrupt or are his admitted actions fine since his name is not Clinton?

:rofl:

Now now he said experience, he didn't say integrity, honesty, trust worthiness, or the ability to do the job.

Your comments suggest integrity and honesty are not part of your makeup, you simply echo those whose practice is to assassinate the character of others. You have zero facts to support an allegation of corruption; yet, Trump has admitted using his largess to get his way. Is he not corrupt or are his admitted actions fine since his name is not Clinton?

What part of " I am not a Trump supporter " do you not understand? I feel no obligation to defend someone who I don't support.

I will defend honesty in discussion though. Something you obviously know nothing about.

Forum List

Back