Do you support Trump's ending of airstrikes against ISIS forces?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, when U.S. forces are in the middle of a operation that would finish off ISIS, you tell me what conditions would dictate cancelling it? Its like cancelling the operation to kill Bin Ladin while it was ongoing.

Barry tried to abort the bin-Laden caper after he got back from the golf course....Panetta and Valerie told him it was too late. Then when the boys weren't even back to base, he went on TV and announced we got him....tipping off OBL's top lieutenants. Best not to use Barry as an example of a leader....he didn't have a clue.
^ :cuckoo:

Only an idiot cancels a military operation while it is still in progress!

Given what W did in Afghan....

I tend to believe you are a full of shit liar who is trying to keep US troops where the US has no national interest...

As for ISRAEL and ISIS, one controls the other...

Shock claim top ISIS leader is 'Israeli spy'

The U.S. has a national interest in defeating ISIS. Even Trump has supported that. Now he is stopping before the job is finished. Literally stopping in the middle of an ongoing military operation against ISIS forces. Only an idiot would do that.
Then go to where ISIS is. There are still ISIS remnants in Afghanistan and Iraq.

HELL NO! ISIS still occupies a 16 by 4 mile area along the Euphrates river in Syria. The ending of U.S. airstrikes against ISIS positions now risks allowing ISIS to rebuild itself and defeat Kurdish ground forces that are fighting it in Syria. It is beyond STUPID to stop military action against ISIS before it has been destroyed. In addition, a pre-mature withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria will allow the Syrian military, Russian military and Turkish military to overrun Kurdish areas in Syria. It is the total abandonment of an ally that has helped the United States to combat the terrorist forces of ISIS .

Nothing says air support can't be continued if they have trained enough forward controllers within our allies. Syria was always a training mission.

Sorry but whack a mole isn't air support.

So tell the class what you do when you start running out of targets. They've reached the point of declining returns, why continue to spend money to keep aircraft aloft when they return fully loaded?

I tend to believe you are a full of shit liar who is trying to keep US troops where the US has no national interest...

The U.S. has a national interest in defeating ISIS. Even Trump has supported that. Now he is stopping before the job is finished. Literally stopping in the middle of an ongoing military operation against ISIS forces. Only an idiot would do that.
You do know that when Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq before the job was finished, ISIS was able to get a foothold, but was only Jr Varsity then, but Barry didnt stop it when it was still young.....God you are a fucking moron...

Then go to where ISIS is. There are still ISIS remnants in Afghanistan and Iraq.

SYRIA is the only country where ISIS still openly controls territory. ISIS has not openly controlled territory in IRAQ for nearly a year now. ISIS has never openly controlled territory in Afghanistan.

HELL NO! ISIS still occupies a 16 by 4 mile area along the Euphrates river in Syria. The ending of U.S. airstrikes against ISIS positions now risks allowing ISIS to rebuild itself and defeat Kurdish ground forces that are fighting it in Syria. It is beyond STUPID to stop military action against ISIS before it has been destroyed. In addition, a pre-mature withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria will allow the Syrian military, Russian military and Turkish military to overrun Kurdish areas in Syria. It is the total abandonment of an ally that has helped the United States to combat the terrorist forces of ISIS .

Nothing says air support can't be continued if they have trained enough forward controllers within our allies. Syria was always a training mission.

So tell the class what you do when you start running out of targets. They've reached the point of declining returns, why continue to spend money to keep aircraft aloft when they return fully loaded?

I have stock in Boeing, every missile or bomb used, makes it go up. Why do you want my stocks to get even higher? Isnt $300 a share enough?

That's now what is happening. 53 ISIS personal were killed by U.S. airstrikes last week.

You do know that when Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq before the job was finished, ISIS was able to get a foothold, but was only Jr Varsity then, but Barry didnt stop it when it was still young.......

Yes I know that. I"M NOT AN OBAMA SUPPORTER! I NEVER VOTED FOR OBAMA!

SYRIA is the only country where ISIS still openly controls territory. ISIS has not openly controlled territory in IRAQ for nearly a year now. ISIS has never openly controlled territory in Afghanistan.
But, but, but, why should we bomb Syria when it was Afghanistan that attacked US? Didnt we go into Iraq to dispose of Saddam Hussain, and the left went bonkers, because it was for the oil?

Nope, if you still support Trump after this then you support ISIS. ISIS would love an enjoy a break for U.S. airstrikes. Gives them a chance to survive and rebuild. Only an idiot cancels a military operation while it is still in progress!
When was the last airstrike against ISIS? WTF are you talking about?!

There were multiple Airstrikes by U.S. forces, against ISIS in Syria, during the second week of December.

Maybe, but Trump has officially ENDED U.S. Airstrikes against ISIS. He did this despite the fact that U.S. and Kurdish forces were in the middle of an ongoing operation against ISIS!

Funny thing about decisions, they are subject to change if conditions on the ground dictate it.

Well, when U.S. forces are in the middle of a operation that would finish off ISIS, you tell me what conditions would dictate cancelling it? Its like cancelling the operation to kill Bin Ladin while it was ongoing.
Where is Syria? I hear they also had an army.

You do know that when Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq before the job was finished, ISIS was able to get a foothold, but was only Jr Varsity then, but Barry didnt stop it when it was still young.......

Yes, 14 year olds cant vote, but I guess you did vote for Bernie then Hillary when she cheated, to oust Bernie from being president? That should piss the fuck out of you, but alas, you have to take it to President Trump, because the liberal orders tell you to..

But, but, but, why should we bomb Syria when it was Afghanistan that attacked US? Didnt we go into Iraq to dispose of Saddam Hussain, and the left went bonkers, because it was for the oil?

Because ISIS is military terrorist organization like Al Quada that is dedicated to destroying United States interest around the world including the country itself.

Maybe, but Trump has officially ENDED U.S. Airstrikes against ISIS. He did this despite the fact that U.S. and Kurdish forces were in the middle of an ongoing operation against ISIS!

Funny thing about decisions, they are subject to change if conditions on the ground dictate it.

See post 63.

Yes, 14 year olds cant vote, but I guess you did vote for Bernie then Hillary when she cheated, to oust Bernie from being president? That should piss the fuck out of you, but alas, you have to take it to President Trump, because the liberal orders tell you to..

I'm over 45 cowboy.

Nope, if you still support Trump after this then you support ISIS. ISIS would love an enjoy a break for U.S. airstrikes. Gives them a chance to survive and rebuild. Only an idiot cancels a military operation while it is still in progress!
When was the last airstrike against ISIS? WTF are you talking about?!

There were multiple Airstrikes by U.S. forces, against ISIS in Syria, during the second week of December.
2017? Last week? Link?

That's now what is happening. 53 ISIS personal were killed by U.S. airstrikes last week.
53 killed means our planes are flying around until someone says "I see one. Drop a million dollar bomb."

I'm over 45 cowboy.
I am amazed that your IQ is even that high..

Forum List

Back