Do you support Trump's ending of airstrikes against ISIS forces?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

HELL NO! ISIS still occupies a 16 by 4 mile area along the Euphrates river in Syria. The ending of U.S. airstrikes against ISIS positions now risks allowing ISIS to rebuild itself and defeat Kurdish ground forces that are fighting it in Syria. It is beyond STUPID to stop military action against ISIS before it has been destroyed. In addition, a pre-mature withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria will allow the Syrian military, Russian military and Turkish military to overrun Kurdish areas in Syria. It is the total abandonment of an ally that has helped the United States to combat the terrorist forces of ISIS .

Nothing says air support can't be continued if they have trained enough forward controllers within our allies. Syria was always a training mission.

Sorry but whack a mole isn't air support.

So tell the class what you do when you start running out of targets. They've reached the point of declining returns, why continue to spend money to keep aircraft aloft when they return fully loaded?

Not happening as they are continuing to take out ISIS targets. Kurdish forces with their U.S. advisors were actually pushed back by ISIS in November despite U.S. airpower. That lost ground has been retaken now, but still, its a very delicate situation and now is not the time to be stopping operations!

HELL NO! ISIS still occupies a 16 by 4 mile area along the Euphrates river in Syria. The ending of U.S. airstrikes against ISIS positions now risks allowing ISIS to rebuild itself and defeat Kurdish ground forces that are fighting it in Syria. It is beyond STUPID to stop military action against ISIS before it has been destroyed. In addition, a pre-mature withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria will allow the Syrian military, Russian military and Turkish military to overrun Kurdish areas in Syria. It is the total abandonment of an ally that has helped the United States to combat the terrorist forces of ISIS .
Whatever Trump does is OK with me. We need our troops here to prepare for the upcoming war with Mexico and martial law.

The U.S. has a national interest in defeating ISIS. Even Trump has supported that. Now he is stopping before the job is finished. Literally stopping in the middle of an ongoing military operation against ISIS forces. Only an idiot would do that.
You do know that when Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq before the job was finished, ISIS was able to get a foothold, but was only Jr Varsity then, but Barry didnt stop it when it was still young.......

Yes I know that. I"M NOT AN OBAMA SUPPORTER! I NEVER VOTED FOR OBAMA!
Yes, 14 year olds cant vote, but I guess you did vote for Bernie then Hillary when she cheated, to oust Bernie from being president? That should piss the fuck out of you, but alas, you have to take it to President Trump, because the liberal orders tell you to..

I'm over 45 cowboy.
I am amazed that your IQ is even that high..

I was talking about my age because you claimed that I was 14.

Only an idiot cancels a military operation while it is still in progress!

Given what W did in Afghan....

I tend to believe you are a full of shit liar who is trying to keep US troops where the US has no national interest...

As for ISRAEL and ISIS, one controls the other...

Shock claim top ISIS leader is 'Israeli spy'

The U.S. has a national interest in defeating ISIS. Even Trump has supported that. Now he is stopping before the job is finished. Literally stopping in the middle of an ongoing military operation against ISIS forces. Only an idiot would do that.
Then go to where ISIS is. There are still ISIS remnants in Afghanistan and Iraq.

SYRIA is the only country where ISIS still openly controls territory. ISIS has not openly controlled territory in IRAQ for nearly a year now. ISIS has never openly controlled territory in Afghanistan.
But, but, but, why should we bomb Syria when it was Afghanistan that attacked US? Didnt we go into Iraq to dispose of Saddam Hussain, and the left went bonkers, because it was for the oil?

Syria has nothing to do with us. Syria was part of shitstain obama's Arab spring delusion. King shitstain thought he would partner with ISIS to overthrow Assad.

Whatever Trump does is OK with me. We need our troops here to prepare for the upcoming war with Mexico and martial law.
The amount of stupidity and ignorance packed into that post is astounding. :rolleyes:

Trump claimed he would destroy ISIS. Now he is letting them get away.

Trump needs to be impeached and removed from office as soon as possible.
Go ahead, impeach him. Remove him form office. I dare you.

You do know that when Obama pulled the troops out of Iraq before the job was finished, ISIS was able to get a foothold, but was only Jr Varsity then, but Barry didnt stop it when it was still young.......

Yes, 14 year olds cant vote, but I guess you did vote for Bernie then Hillary when she cheated, to oust Bernie from being president? That should piss the fuck out of you, but alas, you have to take it to President Trump, because the liberal orders tell you to..

I'm over 45 cowboy.

Dont worry. As you can see andaronjim has an IQ on par with his shoe size.

Last edited:

Nothing says air support can't be continued if they have trained enough forward controllers within our allies. Syria was always a training mission.

So tell the class what you do when you start running out of targets. They've reached the point of declining returns, why continue to spend money to keep aircraft aloft when they return fully loaded?

I have stock in Boeing, every missile or bomb used, makes it go up. Why do you want my stocks to get even higher? Isnt $300 a share enough?

Life's a bitch and then you die. LOL

The amount of stupidity and ignorance packed into that post is astounding. :rolleyes:
Sez the dumbass racist.

There is no need for martial law in the United States or a war with Mexico. That's just absurd. There are plenty of National Guard troops in Texas, California, New Mexico and Arizona to handle any problems along the southern border. There is an entire active duty army Armored Division stationed at Fort Bliss Texas near El Paso right along the border. There is another active duty Armored Division stationed at Fort Hood Texas.

Well since Obama and McCain can't ship em weapons anymore I doubt that will happen.

Great, we have 8 people who support letting ISIS get away! As long as the dear leader Trump says to do it, Trump followers will do it.

I'm over 45 cowboy.

Sure act like it.

That's now what is happening. 53 ISIS personal were killed by U.S. airstrikes last week.

Wow, all of that. Like I said there's no reason selective strike couldn't still occur.

Great, we have 8 people who support letting ISIS get away! As long as the dear leader Trump says to do it, Trump followers will do it.
Obama and Hitlery could of stopped it before it got bigger, yet they didnt stop it, but let it fester into almost taking over the whole middle east. President Trump comes in and almost takes all of it out, so a rag tag group of Syrians could finish the job. Do you love wasting money on the military and make my Boeing stock go even higher?

We have planes and ships with these newfangled things called guided bombs. They can wreck your day so I hear. We don't need boots on the ground to kill terrorists. All we need is good Intel and a willingness to act on it.

And yes, this has been my position for years.

The left are such war mongers. Next thing you know they will nominate Dick Cheney for POTUS 2020.

Do you support ISIS? If so, you then support the next 9/11 style attack on America.
ISIS didn't attack us. Saudi Arabia did

Wrong! The Al Quada attack of 9/11 was not an attack by the government of Saudi Arabia. The citizenship of the actual hijackers was irrelevant since Al Quada is a non-state entity that draws its members from all over the world.

ISIS has launched attacks against US interest all over the world including inside the United States and Canada. There have been multiple mass shootings in the United States committed by ISIS followers as well as many other attacks foiled before they could happen.

Forum List

Back