Do you support Trump's ending of airstrikes against ISIS forces?

Do you support Trump's ending of airstrikes against ISIS forces?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Trump pulls the troops out of both Syria and Afghanistan I will buy and wear a MAGA hat for a month.

Trump will eventually be in jail! The only question is how much more damage to the United States will he do before he gets there.

If Trump pulls the troops out of both Syria and Afghanistan I will buy and wear a MAGA hat for a month.

Trump will eventually be in jail! The only question is how much more damage to the United States will he do before he gets there.

If he stops sacrificing the lives of our service members in the middle east so that chicken hawks like you can get a woody I will help pay his defense.

Trump claimed he would destroy ISIS. Now he is letting them get away.

Trump needs to be impeached and removed from office as soon as possible.

They are destroyed. But there will always be radical Islamists as long as there is Islam being practiced. Let the Syrians deal with ISIS in Syria. They can even use chemical weapons for all I care.

Our President understands that the best way to deal with Islam is to isolate them (immigration ban) and let them kill each other in the Middle East. Let them bomb each other, let them blow each other up with suicide bombers, let them gas each other, who cares as long as they aren’t attacking Western civilization.

2017? Last week? Link?
You're either ignorant or a sleazebag, although they are not mutually exclusive:

By BILLY PERRIGO
December 17, 2018

U.S. airstrikes killed 62 militants in Somalia over the weekend, the U.S. Africa Command (Africom) said Monday.

Six airstrikes against the Al-Qaeda affiliated al Shabaab group were carried out near the capital Mogadishu on Saturday and Sunday.

U.S. Airstrikes Kill 62 Al Shabaab Militants In Somalia

Which is why of course you never provided a link. There is nothing else.[/QUOTE]

Syrian Civil War Map - Live Middle East Map of the Syrian Civil War

That's the source, although as weeks pass, information gets covered over. You can see where ISIS occupies Syria in a corner near the Iraq border just north of the Euphrates river. There has been fighting and yes airstrikes supporting the Kurdish advance. Donald Trump just STOPPED today the airstrikes you claim are not happening.

Yep, who is the ignorant sleazebag now?

They are destroyed. But there will always be radical Islamists as long as there is Islam being practiced. Let the Syrians deal with ISIS in Syria. They can even use chemical weapons for all I care.

Our President understands that the best way to deal with Islam is to isolate them (immigration ban) and let them kill each other in the Middle East. Let them bomb each other, let them blow each other up with suicide bombers, let them gas each other, who cares as long as they aren’t attacking Western civilization.

Do you trust Donald Trump over General Mattis?

Yes...100%.

US troops NEVER should have been in Syria in the first place.

Wow, looks like ISIS has a lot of allies in here. 14 people here support ISIS! Only three oppose them. Incredible!

Ad hominem, trolling bullshit (or you are a fucking moron).

Yes or no - do you seriously think that I support ISIS?

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

I will accept no other answer.

As for my supporting Trump's pullout?

ISIS has no air force or navy and has - at most - 2,000 troops in Syria. The vast majority of those are (apparently) mercenaries - not terrorists.

They are no military threat to the United States WHATSOEVER. And they are FAR too busy fighting for their lives to be a terrorist thread. And even if they were - that is up to law enforcement agencies to deal with (as they present themselves).

Maybe you don't mind brave American soldiers dying in the middle of nowhere, violating international laws by invading sovereign nations whenever American leaders see fit. But I do.

American troops in Syria had NO LEGAL RIGHT to be there. The duly elected, Syrian government did not invite them and wanted them to leave. That makes it an act of war.

And maybe you are for invading countries whenever the mood strikes you. But I am not.

Check out the map:

ISIS has been reduced to a tiny pocket that the Syrian government could easily eradicate (as they had all other ISIS pockets in their sphere of influence) if it were not located inside the Kurdish-held area of Syria that American troops support.

Yet, that pocket has been there for months and the Kurds have done little to close it.

If he stops sacrificing the lives of our service members in the middle east so that chicken hawks like you can get a woody I will help pay his defense.

You don't know me or understand anything about basic national security, based on your comments.

Did you read my post?

Yes...100%.

Wow, looks like ISIS has a lot of allies in here. 14 people here support ISIS! Only three oppose them. Incredible!

Ad hominem, trolling bullshit.

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

ISIS has no air force or navy and has - at most - 2,000 troops in Syria. The vast majority of those are (apparently) mercenaries - not terrorists.

They are no military threat to the United States WHATSOEVER. And they are FAR too busy fighting for their lives to be a terrorist thread. And even if they were - that is up to law enforcement agencies to deal with (as they present themselves).

Maybe you don't mind brave American soldiers dying in the middle of nowhere, violating international laws by invading sovereign nations whenever American leaders see fit. But I do.

American troops in Syria had NO LEGAL RIGHT to be there. The duly elected, Syrian government did not invite them and wanted them to leave. That makes it an act of war.

And maybe you are for invading countries whenever the mood strikes you. But I am not.

Check out the map:

ISIS has been reduced to a tiny pocket that the Syrian government could easily eradicate (as they had all other ISIS pockets in their sphere of influence) if it were not located inside the Kurdish-held area of Syria that American troops support.

Yet, that pocket has been there for months and the Kurds have done little to close it.

Tell that to the Kurds that have died fighting ISIS that they have done nothing the past few months. General Mattis believes it would be best to keep U.S. troops in Syria. Your manchild President who does not even know what the nuclear triad is, thinks he knows better. He obviously doesn't and unfortunately you are blind to that.

Did you read my post?

He resigned today because he does not agree with the Presidents policy of pulling out of Syria.

Yes...100%.

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

Check out the map:

Tell that to the Kurds that have died fighting ISIS that they have done nothing the past few months. General Mattis believes it would be best to keep U.S. troops in Syria. Your manchild President who does not even know what the nuclear triad is, thinks he knows better. He obviously doesn't and unfortunately you are blind to that.

You ducked my question...coward. Answer it or stop wasting my time.

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

And I think Trump is - other then this decision - a HORRIBLE POTUS.

And those 'brave' Kurdish troops are occupying land that does not belong to them. While Syria was losing the civil war, they invaded and took it.
They have no business being in Syria AT ALL.

Did you read my post?

Did you read mine, I think not.

Yes...100%.

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

Check out the map:

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

If you support pulling U.S. troops out of Syria, it helps ISIS. It possibly allows them to survive and gives them a chance to rebuild.
If you support actions that help ISIS, then you are supporting ISIS. So the answer is YES!

The United States has done fantastic work north of the Euphrates river in Syria. An area the Russians and Syrians avoided while they engaged in combat in Urban centers like Damascus, Hama, Homs, and Allepo against NON-ISIS elements.

Not only is defeating ISIS in Syria vital to the United States, but a U.S. presence there can be used as a bargaining chip to get Iran to leave, and create a peaceful reunification between the Kurdish area and the Syrian government controlled area as well as keeping the Turks out.

The sudden pullout of U.S. troops puts all of that at risk and heightens the chances of continued war and bloodshed in that part of Syria.

Last edited:

Did you read my post?

He resigned today because he does not agree with the Presidents policy of pulling out of Syria.

Thanks for stating th obvious. It’s got to be hard for an old dog like Mattis to get behind the idea we can’t babysit every corner of the world.

Yes...100%.

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

Check out the map:

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

If you support pulling U.S. troops out of Syria, it helps ISIS. It possibly allows them to survive and gives them a chance to rebuild.
If you support actions that help ISIS, then you are supporting ISIS. So the answer is YES!

Assad can gas them now, that will make quick work of them.

Yes...100%.

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

Check out the map:

Just 'Yes' or 'No'?

You are a neocon ignoramus.

For the record - I am 100% against ISIS/ISIL and any other terrorist organization.

Fine...show me a link to unbiased, factual proof (not opinions) that the U.S. pulling out of Syria helps ISIL?

And show me a link to unbiased, factual proof (NOT opinions) that America pulling out of Syria will increase the chances of a major terrorist attack - by ISIL - against America?

Do you support America invading any country it wants with the justification of attempting to stop terrorism (as America invaded Syria to do just that)? Yes or no, please?

You do realize American troops had almost nothing to do with directly attacking the remaining, small ISIL pocket? They were leaving it up to the Kurds...who were failing at accomplishing this.

Did you read my post?

Thanks for stating th obvious. It’s got to be hard for an old dog like Mattis to get behind the idea we can’t babysit every corner of the world.

At least he knows something about Syria. Trump couldn't find Syria on the map. Won't matter, this idiot President will be in jail soon enough or he resign and get the pardon from Pence. Anyone that voted for Trump should be ashamed of themselves.

We don't fly where we don't have personnel to rescue a shootdown....Putin has fast movers, let him do the bombing and pay for it.....Russia ain't all that happy with Vlad these days....there's always another Yeltsin waiting in the shadows.

The United States has 2,000 troops on the ground in Syria. The United States has been bombing ISIS positions in Syria since Trump took office! Stopping now before ISIS has been destroyed is insane!

Turning our backs on the Kurds yet again is immoral and unconscionable. This is being done for one reason and one reason alone. Money. The Russians dont give a rats ass about ISIS, or the Kurds. They want sanctions lifted and the security of their water ports. The Saudis want Turkey to stfu about the Kassoghi massacre. Turkey wants the cleric living in the Poconos. Jared Kushner, and Donald Trump want mney for their buildings. Both are two happy to accomodate all involved. The situation in Syra, the Kurdish fighters who have been our single biggest ally in the middle east, are not even a second thought to these people.

Forum List

Back