Do you take her back or not?

ALABAMA WOMAN WHO MOVED TO SYRIA TO JOIN ISIS WANTS TO COME HOME

"An Alabama woman who joined ISIS now wants to come home as US-backed forces are seizing the group’s last-held territory in Syria.

Hoda Muthana was captured as she fled ISIS-controlled territory, according to an exclusive interview in The Guardian. Once captured, she claimed she “deeply regrets” joining the Islamic State and pleaded to go home."

Is America still her 'home'?

Do you let her come back after choosing to 'betray' her country & join ISIS?

Alabama Woman Who Moved To Syria To Join ISIS Wants To Come Home

Yes, let her come back to the US of A, but in a coffin.

That stupid bitch doesn’t deserve the freedom she hated.
Neither does Trump.
Here’s a pacifier that’ll help you through his second term....

upload_2019-2-19_21-36-29.jpeg

Yes, she was a mush brain 18-19 year old cut her a break.

Well......if you're a mush brain that decides to kill somebody, we don't let you out of prison in a year or two. An adult has to accept responsibilities for their actions even if they made the mistake while they were young. Besides, who knows if this is some sort of plot by ISIS to sneak her back home so she can carry out some nefarious attack?

She is Muslim. She's back home. If she were a white European girl who made a terrible mistake, I'd say maybe. But this woman is among her own vile people practicing her vile religion.

You take her back after she has done significant jail time for treason and encouraging people to kill Americans. There must be consequences for her actions.

If she can be charged for treason, then maybe so. After all, the penalty for treason is death.

"An Alabama woman who joined ISIS now wants to come home as US-backed forces are seizing the group’s last-held territory in Syria.

Hoda Muthana was captured as she fled ISIS-controlled territory, according to an exclusive interview in The Guardian. Once captured, she claimed she “deeply regrets” joining the Islamic State and pleaded to go home."

No

Fuck that. It’s time for people her age to start accepting responsibility for their decisions.
Like Trump does,:ahole-1:?
The Obama administration set the record for criminal non-accountability.

Barry would take her back - he loves traitors and terrorists.

Actually, Hussein would have traded five foreign terrorist prisoners for her by now.

Fuck that. It’s time for people her age to start accepting responsibility for their decisions.

Actually, Hussein would have traded five foreign terrorist prisoners for her by now.
Hell, I would trade 10 of the liberals I have on ignore for her, because at least she has said she was wrong and she is sorry. That makes her 1000 times better than any liberal on this site...

Hell, I would trade 10 of the liberals I have on ignore for her, because at least she has said she was wrong and she is sorry. That makes her 1000 times better than any liberal on this site...

Better yet, trade all the liberals for her. Imagine how great of a country this would be without them.

chop her head off, then send her back to Alabama.

that should teach the other assholes there.

Nerp. Stupid bitch wanted it. She got it.

She can come home. We have a place for people like her at Gitmo. I'm sure she will be well taken care of there.

Absolutely. Then once she's back in the states. lock her in a dark room and find out which kills her first; the torturer or starvation.

If I were truly about justice then I'd throw rape in there as well, but it's just not my thing. No less than ISIS deserves ... they gave their victims no mercy, no dignity, and they deserve none in turn.

Forum List

Back