Do you think Biden knows what a dozen eggs cost today?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
I take for granted, though it might be a stretch, that Tater knows how many eggs are in a dozen but I bet he has no idea of the price.

I'm sure if asked he would deflect and come up with a story on how he bet Cornpop he could eat 87 hard-boiled eggs. :laughing0301:

The national average is around $3.50 for Grade A Large eggs.

Oh and in before the "I bought eggs for $1.87 a dozen" or some shit. ;)

I take for granted, though it might be a stretch, that Tater knows how many eggs are in a dozen but I bet he has no idea of the price.

I'm sure if asked he would deflect and come up with a story on how he bet Cornpop he could eat 87 hard-boiled eggs. :laughing0301:

No, but he can come closer to guessing than Donald Trump.

Just wait, he will be asked this question and respond by telling us about how when he was raising chickens and gathering eggs he packed them in crates of 15.

At this point, I doubt the diaper dude could count a dozen eggs on his own.

Using massive fraud to install a low IQ dolt with dementia & a well developed taste for corruption in the WH is going about as well as could be expected

Probably not,but then he most likely didnt know 5 years ago so he has no point of reference anyway.

Forum List

Back