Do You Think Kamala Can Hide Till November?

Kamala isn't a leader. She was the most disliked VP in recent history.

So how can she all of the sudden be popular?

Because they're keeping her in hiding.

They think that as long as she never has to appear unscripted in front of the cameras they can fool enough people into voting for her.

She says a lot of stupid cliches and silly slogans, but she can't say a thing that's substantive,

Tomorrow will be 19 days since she took over the campaign and she hasn't held one single press conference.

They're hiding her even more than they hid Biden. Why is that?

Trump can answer that:

LINKS

Kamala Harris is doing well. She has energized the party and her rallies have been well attended and successful.

What exactly is your problem?

Nobody is hiding.
B.S.

Busy campaigning, raising cash, spreading Joy, Hope, Belief in the American dream.

You mean, letting criminals run wild is the American Dream. That's weird.

You mean spreading Joy is flying all over the country and saying nothing (People lined up her speeches and found she gave the same speech four times in one day, just chaning the names. And her speech was word salad with thousand island on it.

C'mon? You bleev that?

You are as bad as they are.

Walz is sloppy seconds.

No democrat in their right mind wanted to play second fiddle to a sinking ship. :auiqs.jpg:

. . . and now the establishment/gas-lighting propaganda machine, is now in over-gear, to see if they can brainwash the nation as effectively as they did with that scamdemic hoax.

Both Harris and Walz are about as charismatic and politically appealing, as a sulfuric acid enema. None of the adjectives that the corporate and government media use to describe them are remotely accurate.

It is only a matter of time before the masses figure it out.

Will they figure it out before election day? Who the hell knows?

:dunno:

If they DO? Trump will win. If they don't, the nation is screwed once again.

Either way? I'm betting on screwed again.

:sigh2:

View attachment 992393

You're really full of sour grapes.

Kamala Harris is doing well. She has energized the party and her rallies have been well attended and successful.

You morons were so desperate for a leader you rally behind the one person top leaders DIDN'T want. The same one who was driven out of the primaries before they even started.

I am sure she'd be happy if she went to the border and campaigned with all the illegals she's let in under her watch.

Maybe she can tell them about the 30% increase in groceries she has presided over.

The depths of their sheer panic, I mean is out campaigning, drawing 15,000 supporters in Arizona, while the Orange Gibbon 21-Seconds at his rally.
It was reported that this was by invite only so there was no "draw".

The depths of their sheer panic, I mean is out campaigning, drawing 15,000 supporters in Arizona, while the Orange Gibbon 21-Seconds at his rally.

Why panic, Trump is still leading in the polls that count. I don't care for polls but it seems to get your attention.

You morons were so desperate for a leader you rally behind the one person top leaders DIDN'T want. The same one who was driven out of the primaries before they even started.

I am sure she'd be happy if she went to the border and campaigned with all the illegals she's let in under her watch.

Maybe she can tell them about the 30% increase in groceries she has presided over.

She speaks well. Clear, concise... obviously trained in the law's critical thinking skills, but she has a soft, happy side.

No more bombastic 90 minutes of personal attacks, antidotes, slanders, lies and victim tales.

It wouldn’t be a big deal for most candidates but the blob had to be wondering about his staff’s decision to go to Montana to do down-ticket campaigning in a state he’s sure to win. Most candidates would be worrying about a possible legislative agenda. Trump just wants the office

It wouldn’t be a big deal for most candidates but the blob had to be wondering about his staff’s decision to go to Montana to do down-ticket campaigning in a state he’s sure to win. Most candidates would be worrying about a possible legislative agenda. Trump just wants the office
Want to re-think that "logic?"

He campaigning Montana to unseat Democrat John Tester. Apparently Senator Tester messed up the appointment of P01135809 Pill Mill Doc Ronnie Jackson. Jackson looking to be appointed to the V.A. and Mr. Tester shot it down.

Forum List

Back