Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

Exactly. 3 Shit sandwiches to go. Have a nice day. How many shit sandwiches do these clowns need to digest before reality sets in???

You're not exactly innocent when giving out a 'free pass' to the right on such issues....

Forget Watergate, what about Iran Contra. You think those none of those weapons given over were fired in anger at anybody?

I think Iran Contra WAS a plan to get around mindless interference from a partisan Congress interjecting itself improperly into foreign affairs.

I am quite sure the plan there was to get guns into the hands of those who sided against our enemies.

I kind of assume some of them WERE fired in anger. But, unlike the idiocy occasioned by the Obama Administration and his corrupt DoJ, the shots were not directed AT Americans.

Stop being such a mindless drone apologist for what even you must know is WRONG behavior -- all the way around -- by DoJ, the Obama Adminsitration and AG Holder.

I think you, and a lot of others, are missing a key point: "wrong behavior" in the sense that the operation was botched, does not equal criminal behavior.

Actually, the botching part was the outcome. The manner they tried to accomplish what they sought WAS criminal.

And the part that you guys are missing is that it led to the death of one of OUR guys, and it is WRONG to even try cover that up in the face of a Congressional investigation and a Congressional subpoena, especially for cheap-ass political reasons such as motivates the pathetic AG and President.

You're not exactly innocent when giving out a 'free pass' to the right on such issues....

Forget Watergate, what about Iran Contra. You think those none of those weapons given over were fired in anger at anybody?

I think Iran Contra WAS a plan to get around mindless interference from a partisan Congress interjecting itself improperly into foreign affairs.

I am quite sure the plan there was to get guns into the hands of those who sided against our enemies.

I kind of assume some of them WERE fired in anger. But, unlike the idiocy occasioned by the Obama Administration and his corrupt DoJ, the shots were not directed AT Americans.

Stop being such a mindless drone apologist for what even you must know is WRONG behavior -- all the way around -- by DoJ, the Obama Adminsitration and AG Holder.

Iran Contra worked out SO WELL for us, don't you think?

You go ahead and pretend to be an expert on Iran Contra. Pontificate for us.

But do it in the right thread.

HERE is the wrong thread.

As you know. Deflection and off topic commentary is not productive.

Now, then, back on topic. Watergate: no deaths. F&F, deaths.

Coverup: wrong in both.

Executive CLAIM of "Executive Privilege" = bullshit in EACH case.

F&F is worse than Watergate.

The contempt resolution will have little practical effect on Holder or the Obama administration. The Democratic-controlled Senate will not take action on a contempt resolution. The issue has been percolating in Congress since Republicans took control of Congress in 2011, but the timing of the vote in an election year has further injected politics into the debate.

More: House panel votes to cite Eric Holder for contempt of Congress - USA Today

The contempt resolution will have little practical effect on Holder or the Obama administration. The Democratic-controlled Senate will not take action on a contempt resolution. The issue has been percolating in Congress since Republicans took control of Congress in 2011, but the timing of the vote in an election year has further injected politics into the debate.

More: House panel votes to cite Eric Holder for contempt of Congress - USA Today

Wrong.

It was a HOUSE Committee's subpoena. ONLY the House Committee and then the full HOUSE votes on it.

The Senate does not even consider it.

Last edited:

Changeout the word "Watergate" with "Iran Contra" and see what you come up with...

The Senate has no power here. Once the house passes the resolution which they are certain to do--it will go to civil court in D.C. and Obama will have to explain page per page--as to why he felt it neccessary to invoke executive privilege.

Does anyone remember when Eric Holder played the RACE CARD?

Attorney General Eric Holder accused his growing chorus of critics of racist motivations in a Sunday interview published in the New York Times. When reached by The Daily Caller Monday morning, the Department of Justice provided no evidence to support the attorney general’s claims.

Holder said some unspecified faction — what he refers to as the “more extreme segment” — is driven to criticize both him and President Barack Obama due to the color of their skin. Holder did not appear to elaborate on who he considered to make up the “more extreme segment.”

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

The White House hasn’t returned requests for comment on whether President Barack Obama agrees with his top law enforcement officer’s allegations of racial motivations.

Holder’s accusations come as resignation calls mount from a growing list of 60 congressmen, two senators, every major Republican presidential candidate and two sitting governors, spurred on by the congressional investigation into Operation Fast and Furious.
Justice Dept. silent as Holder charges critics with racism | The Daily Caller

So I guess if you're a black attorney general of the United States you can get away with anything. And if you have a black POTUS who is willing to cover your ASS--you've really got it made.

I find it funny that the senate went after roger Clemons for doing the same thing.

Changeout the word "Watergate" with "Iran Contra" and see what you come up with...

No.

But feel free to start another thread, mkay?

Wrong.

It was a HOUSE Committee's subpoena. ONLY the House Committee and then the full HOUSE votes on it.

Wasn't it the senate that went after Roger Clemons for doing the same thing?

Indeed nothing was worse than that crime ringlord Bush and his evil henchman Darth Cheney's LIES about WMD's in Iraq.

They BOTH should be drawn and quartered for this, but Obama nor Holder hadn't the balls to see Justice done.

Pity.

Wrong.

Wasn't it the senate that went after Roger Clemons for doing the same thing?

If you lie before a Senate Committee then the SENATE can file for Contempt of Congress and Perjury. And if Clemons had refused to turn over -- to the SENATE -- documents he was obligated to provide under subpoena, then the SENATE could have filed for Contempt.

But when it happens in front of a SENATE Committee, the HOUSE gets no say in it.

Indeed nothing was worse than that crime ringlord Bush and his evil henchman Darth Cheney's LIES about WMD's in Iraq.

They BOTH should be drawn and quartered for this, but Obama nor Holder hadn't the balls to see Justice done.

Pity.

Still not a scintilla of evidence that Either President Bush lied or Vice President Cheney lied about the belief that Iraq had WMDs.

Neither should be drawn and quartered or sanctioned in any manner whatsoever.

Last edited:

I find it funny that the senate went after roger Clemons for doing the same thing.

The bipartisan House committee in front of which Clemens appeared, citing seven apparent inconsistencies in Clemens' testimony, recommended that the Justice Department investigate whether Clemens lied under oath about using performance-enhancing drugs.

Roger Clemens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back