Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

What far right wack extremists think about me does not concern me personally.

As a far left extremist you have plenty of radical nonsense to concern you, but that doesn't change the facts.

I included the rest of my post above that you altered.

I am sure that a far right extremist like you would think anyone right of center is a lefty. That is the result of your disorientation. You lose perception of the spectrum. Your prob, not mine, comrade.

What far right wack extremists think about me does not concern me personally. Your lying narratives about our history, culture, charters of government and politics do concern. For 20 years, we have been able to keep your off the school boards in our region. This was a hard fight, but has become easier in the last two years, particularly since the GOP primary electorate turned its collective back (finally!) against your ways. A Romney election will finish your influence except at the very local levels, and I will know then that victory has come for the GOP good guys.

Last edited:
Depends, do the Drug cartels have access and are they killing innocent people with F-4 Jets? :slap: :slap:

Obama sold guns to criminal organizations - despite your partisan idiocy, that is a far cry from sales to allied governments.

You know this, you're just in a panic trying to cover for your Messiah®, who got caught balls deep in the dog.

Bush and the GOP flat out lying to the nation about Iraq having WMD's and that they were in the process of planning an attack on the US is a "miscalculation"? You right wingers are too much,..
Yes, it was a miscalculation. I've never been convinced that Bush was knowingly dishonest about Iraq having WMDs, nor has there ever been any proof of such dishonesty. At best he had differing intel and it came down to a judgment call.

And you think Holder and Obama have been knowingly dishonest about F&F. From what I've seen, Holder is livid about the program....

I know that Holder lied to Congress when he said he learned about the program after Terry was killed, I also know he lied when he said that Bush officials knew about the program. I know this because internal documents show he was briefed on Fast and Furious in May of 2010, and I know the second one because Holder admitted he misstated the facts. Notice here that I am not saying anything about Obama, but Holder is clearly lying.

humor me then please.

I don't recall how the gop is being hypocritical here, by virtue of your posts.Is obama being hypocritical? Holder?

Because you are going after somebody who allegedly has committed perjury and should be strung up over a border agent being killed.

Marry that with Bush saying "I didn't know" with regard to lack of WMDs in Iraq and the free pass he was given - no investigation, no nothing - then I find it hyper hypocritical that some on the right are calling for Holder's head - the main plank being the death of a border agent - when there are 4500+ US service men and women dead over something that never existed. Not even going to mention the deaths of civilians and the wounded...

Knowing you, you will try and argue the minutiae of both cases, but on the whole, the big picture - to me - is the same: Bush - free pass; Obama: impeach/imprision/whatever

I am sorry I have to just say it- thats an extremely childish position and not even an argument that bears here. ....no there wasn't an investigation into why the WMDS didn't turn upso there was no Exec. privilege to discuss.... in any event,. in your opinion now after all those previous posts is; ergo any investigations into possible Democratic wrong doing, ever shall be judged by the Bush wmd yardstick.....none allowed or given serious weight becasue bush didn't find WMD's and he didn't get his ass kicked over it.........thats not even a serious argument. :rolleyes:

Seriously Trajan, how many threads on this board have neocon loons asked for Obama to be impeached, flung out of office, whatever...

that may be, but, that has no bearing here.....

There are just so many it is ridiculous. I thought the hate for Clinton was pathological...these past four years is a whole new level. And it is a type of person/poster too - uneducated, not too bright, think they know the law (not saying you are this type BTW - this is Stephanie, BIg Red, Mr T, - frickin loons)....

you are showing your; a) slant ( non centrist , deeply non) b) lack of awareness/knowledge of the American political landscape and history.....

we are off F&F into ruminations now.

I do have a question, well 2 on topic;

what would you say if in the end we find out that Obama did know of F&F way back, let it go and/or advised Holder how to deal with it, incl. his walk back of his statements etc. after having said he had no knowledge ( that is obama had no knowledge) .....would that justify the effort spent and, what punishment for holder or obama would you suggest?

Depends, do the Drug cartels have access and are they killing innocent people with F-4 Jets? :slap: :slap:

Obama sold guns to criminal organizations - despite your partisan idiocy, that is a far cry from sales to allied governments.

You know this, you're just in a panic trying to cover for your Messiah®, who got caught balls deep in the dog.

Reagan sold weapons to criminal organizations, in this case, governments.

Come up with a better argument plese.

No way. It's simply a distraction from where the real firepower is coming from. Just part of the circus.

The fact is that the bulk of the arms used by the Mexican drug cartels did not - and do not originate from gun shop sales in the U.S., but from U.S. government sponsored programs that sell weapons and ammunition to the Mexican military as well as other third-world nations. Many of the weapons used in Mexico are actually from Central American countries with programs administered by the Pentagon and with the knowledge of the U.S. State Department.

Confirmation of the government’s programs and knowledge by government officials was made public by the release of State Department cables published by Wikileaks.

All modern American administrations have been involved in that. Think Issa will hold some hearings on that?

Sure.....we sold F-4 Phantoms to foreign militarily in the 70s.

Wanna hold hearings on that too???? :slap:

Guess my point went over your head.

You can't seem to tell the difference between selling weapons to a foreign militarily and selling them directly to drug-cartels. Yet you still condone F&F.

I think you're confused.

I think it's a very interesting question. Most were very willing to crucify the President over Watergate. So what about 'Fast & Furious?' What do you think?

This another perfect example of a Coverup being worse than the initial act.

Fox has been following Fast & Furious from the beginning.

As was pointed out by FOX: NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN have no choice but to cover it now.
All this coverage, for well over a full year now and STILL America doesn't care and are not having the reaction you radical and very partisan RWers want them to have.

Get a clue chumps...it's a farce.

It might have been a farce last week, but Obama made it national news yesterday.

Morphing it again..

The subjects are inter related...

Rejecting your morphing.

And no. They aren't.

Yes they are. You can reject all you like

BTW, where is Mal these days.There was a time when you two seemed to be here hand in hand...

No they aren't and you can try to re-morph all you want.

Ask mal. There was once a time you sounded almost intelligent.

But it was probably just a mistake.

Last edited:
I think it's a very interesting question. Most were very willing to crucify the President over Watergate. So what about 'Fast & Furious?' What do you think?

At least 2 Americans and who knows how many Mexicans were killed with the guns from fast and furious.

That, to me, makes this scandal way worse than watergate.

No way. It's simply a distraction from where the real firepower is coming from. Just part of the circus.

The fact is that the bulk of the arms used by the Mexican drug cartels did not - and do not originate from gun shop sales in the U.S., but from U.S. government sponsored programs that sell weapons and ammunition to the Mexican military as well as other third-world nations. Many of the weapons used in Mexico are actually from Central American countries with programs administered by the Pentagon and with the knowledge of the U.S. State Department.

Confirmation of the government’s programs and knowledge by government officials was made public by the release of State Department cables published by Wikileaks.

All modern American administrations have been involved in that. Think Issa will hold some hearings on that?

So you don't think that this scandal, where people have died and been murdered directly by the weapons involved, is not worse than watergate? Really?

Who died in watergate again?

Governments are not criminal organizations, even if they aren't communist.

You are a partisan hack, we get it. However, Holder authorized the sale of weapons to a known criminal gang. Those weapons have been used to kill hundreds, including two federal agents. Under federal law, Holder is guilty as an accomplice simply by providing firearms to known criminals. I know that you, as a partisan hack, don't want laws applied to democrats, but these are serious felonies that Holder has engaged in.

You need to come up with something better than moral-relativism.

So the iran contra scandal justifies the Fast and Furious program in your mind? Really?

Wow, ok then jake, I'll let you be on this one but that is below what I've come to expect from you ;).

The cartels get most of their US made weapons from the Mexican and other Latin American governements who purchase them from us. The violence is the result of the war on Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances. It's a win for the arms manufacturers. They keep selling the majority of the weapons that end up in the hand of the Cartels and nobody blames them for anyones deaths.

Issa's investigation is just another example of the GOP's failing "Little boy who cried wolf" strategy.

The cartels get most of their US made weapons from the Mexican and other Latin American governements who purchase them from us. The violence is the result of the war on Americans who use non-government approved recreational substances. It's a win for the arms manufacturers. They keep selling the majority of the weapons that end up in the hand of the Cartels and nobody blames them for anyones deaths.

Issa's investigation is just another example of the GOP's failing "Little boy who cried wolf" strategy.

You do realize 2 americans were murdered by guns from this program and their families, along with the rest of the country, deserve answers....don't you?

Oh and I asked you something about your other post......

At least 2 Americans and who knows how many Mexicans were killed with the guns from fast and furious.

That, to me, makes this scandal way worse than watergate.

So you don't think that this scandal, where people have died and been murdered directly by the weapons involved, is not worse than watergate? Really?

Who died in watergate again?

Forum List

Back