Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

This thread should now be moved to conspiracy theories.

Your life should be moved to a conspiracy theory

True, but that doesnt invalidate my point :tongue:

Yoou have no valid point if you're saying the cover up is not due to m ore support for gun control. Face it They are idiots and will do anything to justify their cause. I suspect you think bay of tonkin is a conspiracy theory?

Wow, must be a full moon tonight...

That might work in your country because your politicians are so trusting.

Or maybe the people don't see a scary government plot behind every bush or rock.

I wish I could blow it off like that..... no wait you aren't an American never mind.

It is what it is I can't change what they have done.

One month ago there wasn't a fast and the furious.
Fiv8 months ago the Muslim Brotherhood wasn't wanting to control the Egyptian government.

Your life should be moved to a conspiracy theory

Yoou have no valid point if you're saying the cover up is not due to m ore support for gun control. Face it They are idiots and will do anything to justify their cause. I suspect you think bay of tonkin is a conspiracy theory?

Find me evidence.

Until theres evidence, its a theory.

Whats next? Bush was behind 9/11? The CIA/Mafia killed Kennedy? We never landed on the Moon?

It was a STING operation that was stupidly concieved and stupidly executed that blew up in their faces and THAT is enough to make Obama and Holder look incompetent. The whole "2nd amendment" slant is just another election year attempt by Chicken Little to make us believe that "The Democrats are after our guns!!!" ...again.

Find me evidence.

Whats next? Bush was behind 9/11? The CIA/Mafia killed Kennedy? We never landed on the Moon?

It was a STING operation that was stupidly concieved and stupidly executed that blew up in their faces and THAT is enough to make Obama and Holder look incompetent. The whole "2nd amendment" slant is just another election year attempt by Chicken Little to make us believe that "The Democrats are after our guns!!!" ...again.

I don't know about those. But I do know who I am dealing with. They cannot change their views that they have work for so many years of their lives.
When they were hinting about guns going into Mexico from America in 2009 they knew about fast and the furious.

That might work in your country because your politicians are so trusting.

Or maybe the people don't see a scary government plot behind every bush or rock.

I wish I could blow it off like that..... no wait you aren't an American never mind.

Fiv8 months ago the Muslim Brotherhood wasn't wanting to control the Egyptian government.
This Wiki entry needs more work...any help would be appreciated.
"Fear".
The fifty first state of the USA.
Inhabitants; Unknown millions of Americans.
Main natural resource; Access to partisan, agenda-driven media and the internet.
Deficient in; Logic and critical thinking.

"Fear".
Main natural resource; Access to partisan, agenda-driven media and the internet.

Don't worry your government already has you under control go back to sleep.

Exactly what was I wrong on?
Fast and the furious never was until a month ago even though I was talking about a year ago.
Muslim brotherhood not wanting to control the Egyptian government? I was talking about that when the Egyptian's were revolting

Last edited:

Find me evidence.

Also, was Operation Wide Receiver a plot to remove guns from law-abiding and peace-loving Americans as well?

"Fear".

Fast and the furious never was until a month ago even though I was talking about a year ago.
Muslim brotherhood not wanting to control the Egyptian government? I was talking about that when the Egyptian's were revolting

Do you have a state flag for Fear?

Find me evidence.

Also, was Operation Wide Receiver a plot to remove guns from law-abiding and peace-loving Americans as well?
There wasn't a cover up with wide receiver and their wasn't a denial that the program existed. That's the problem we have the denial and now the cover up.

When I know I am right I don't fear I prepare Why is the U.S. Government the biggest peppers in the world? They have tons of food and and supplies guns and ammo in storage what are they in fear of?

Last edited:

When I know I am right I don't fear I prepare

Aah!
Here it is.

Attachments

• $post4.jpg
    $post4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 9

When I know I am right I don't fear I prepare Why is the U.S. Government the biggest peppers in the world? They have tons of food and and supplies guns and ammo in storage what are they in fear of?

Aah!
Here it is.
I also added
Why is the U.S. Government the biggest prepper's in the world? They have tons of food and and supplies guns and ammo in storage what are they in fear of?

Aah!
Here it is.
I also added
Why is the U.S. Government the biggest prepper's in the world? They have tons of food and and supplies guns and ammo in storage what are they in fear of?

What's your (conspiracy) theory?
Feel free to be as nutty as you wish.

Find me evidence.

There wasn't a cover up with wide receiver and their wasn't a denial that the program existed. That's the problem we have the denial and now the cover up.

We are wasting our time with these fools.... Obama and Holder are fucking cowards for hiding behind E/P and they know that as long as they keep it all locked behind closed doors... just like EVERYTHING surrounding Obama, we will never know what REALLY happened.

Plus, while we argue about this, Obama's minions are busy destroying America in other ways.

Its like a forrest fire of Constitutional corruption :evil:

Aah!
Here it is.
I also added

What's your (conspiracy) theory?
Feel free to be as nutty as you wish.

We are wasting our time with these fools.... Obama and Holder are fucking cowards for hiding behind E/P and they know that as long as they keep it all locked behind closed doors... just like EVERYTHING surrounding Obama, we will never know what REALLY happened.

Plus, while we argue about this, Obama's minions are busy destroying America in other ways.

Its like a forrest fire of Constitutional corruption :evil:

True story

Forum List

Back