Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

If Holder was smart, he would fall on his sword Ollie North style and negotiate a 1 year prison term and then get a job in the Obamarezco Green Energy Corporation as the public affairs officer.

But maybe he isn't very smart.

maybe he saw how Scooter Libby fell on the sword and was treated.

Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, “to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda,” she said.

“I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

Sure, he may have an agenda.
Every administration does.
But can't anything he proposes be tested in the Supreme Court?
Isn't that where the constitutionality of a law is tested?
Shouldn't you be fearfully looking out from under the bed at The Supreme Court?

His agenda is gun control and to work under the radar

Can he enact something that has been ruled unconstitutional by The Supreme Court?

Sarah Brady, brought up the issue of gun control, “to fill us in that it was very much on his agenda,” she said.

“I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

Until theres actual legislation proposed, its just political pandering. Nothing new for ANY politician.

I thought his policy on gun control was made fairly clear.
"End the Dangerous Cycle of Youth Violence: Obama and Biden support innovative local programs, like the CeaseFire program in Chicago, which implement a community-based strategy to prevent youth violence and have been proven effective.

"Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent."
Obama Outlines Gun Control Policy

Sure, he may have an agenda.
Every administration does.
But can't anything he proposes be tested in the Supreme Court?
Isn't that where the constitutionality of a law is tested?
Shouldn't you be fearfully looking out from under the bed at The Supreme Court?

His agenda is gun control and to work under the radar

Can he enact something that has been ruled unconstitutional by The Supreme Court?

You haven't been paying attention to the American media have you? immigration

And this is why you are and shall remain just a small little jerk in a small little jerkwater nowhere country.

Quick, switch Glenn on, he'll tell you what to think!!!!

Who? Hitting the communal pipe a little early this evening?

Is the old cathode ray tube taking a while to warm up?
That must be really frustrating, waiting for Glenn to fill the screen and your head with the truth about the big scary world.

Until theres actual legislation proposed, its just political pandering. Nothing new for ANY politician.

What do you think fast and the furious was all about? Ignoring the truth just get's you a tyrannical government.

What do you think fast and the furious was all about? Ignoring the truth just get's you a tyrannical government.

Eeeek!!!!

Attachments

• $post4.jpg
    $post4.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 22
Stop being stupid. If you have a true interest in American politics you know exactly what I am talking about.

The correct answer is "Yes".

Although, to be honest, I'm not sure what that has to do with federally enacted laws.
Troll

No, your point has missed me completely.
How does the ruling by The Supreme Court, on the constitutionality of the Arizona state-enacted immigration laws demonstrate that the Administration has the power to subvert the Constitution?
I'm guessing that's maybe your point, but I can't be sure.

The correct answer is "Yes".

Although, to be honest, I'm not sure what that has to do with federally enacted laws.
Troll

How does the ruling by The Supreme Court, on the constitutionality of the Arizona state-enacted immigration laws demonstrate that the Administration has the power to subvert the Constitution?

I do not have the patients for your stupid troll shit. If you don't know what obama did in response to the supreme court ruling I can't help you.

Quick, switch Glenn on, he'll tell you what to think!!!!

Who? Hitting the communal pipe a little early this evening?

Is the old cathode ray tube taking a while to warm up?
That must be really frustrating, waiting for Glenn to fill the screen and your head with the truth about the big scary world.

What the hell are you talking about, villager?

I do not have the patients for your stupid troll shit. If you don't know what obama did in response to the supreme court ruling I can't help you.

Oh, OK, I've found it.

Forum List

Back