Do you think the Military ballots can make the difference in the GOP count?

Let the Trump cult tears flow even harder ...

---
Active-duty military personnel prefer Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president, but incumbent President Donald Trump has the edge with veterans, Military Times polls show.

A survey of 1,018 active-duty troops conducted by Military Times in partnership with the Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University between July 27 and August 10 found that 43.1% of respondents said they were voting for Biden while only 37.4% said they were voting for Trump.
---
Right. Military "families" and veterans, esp older vets, favor Trump. But the only polls I've seen, as well from what I hear anecdotally (for what little its worth) is that Trump is not favored by active duty people. the McCain "thing" and his trashing of the former military folks who left his admin

You cited the July poll, I think. And there's this

And just as I predicted. Ask, and ye shall receive an endless bounty of links to "Military Times" polls.

Not that this will actually get through to any of the Dems on here considering they've ignored it the last 100 times it's been explained, but those Military Times "polls" are as scientific as online Heisman fan voting on the ESPN website. The "poll" consists exclusively of online votes of "approve" or "disapprove" by people who log on and participate voluntarily, AND participation is not limited to active and former U.S. service members; it is open to numerous categories of non-military participants. Hence, like all voluntary online "choice" polls, it draws people who have an axe to grind on the question presented (like the silly polls on this forum).

In sum, despite what it claims to be, the Military Times polls do not in any way represent an accurate snapshot of the President's approval among active and former military service members. As the adage goes, garbage in, garbage out.

Last edited:
Once all of this gets to recounts MILLIONS of Cheating Lying Thieving Quid Pro DemNazi Adolph Joe Biden ballots will be thrown out. I refuse to accept that it is 1933 in The Wiemar Democratic Republic of Germany.

Trump is still president and will be president for four more years.

Pray for The President.

No one is talking about the military or overseas ballots, but there has to be thousands. Does anyone have a clue as to the number of uncounted ballots in this catagory there are? The races are so tight, I can see the military come up with a difference maker. Anyone have a clue as to the number of ballots?
don't think it would be enough---and pretty sure with all the cheating even if it were---that the cheaters would have already made sure that the military ballots were also stuffed.

It doesn't matter how the military votes. The communists will just mark more ballots for themselves.

And just as I predicted. Ask, and ye shall receive an endless bounty of links to "Military Times" polls.

And?

Oh, I see. You have zero evidence for your claim, we have some evidence for our claim, so you're deflecting from the way that our evidence beats yours. It's hard for it not to, given your side had no evidence.

For the theory to pan out that a wave of uncounted military ballots will help Trump, it would would require that:
1. Most military voters didn't mail their ballots until the last moment -- and there's zero evidence of that.
2. And those ballots break massively for Trump -- again, no evidence.

The evidence we do see? Biden's lead keeps growing as the later ballots are counted. Biden is getting 70+%. Presumably, those batches include their share of military ballots. Biden's lead is at +13,700 now, and it keeps growing. There are about 126k uncounted votes. It's likely Biden's final win margin will be around 70k. I do hope the networks have the decency to call it when Biden's lead breaks 44k, the margin that Trump won by in PA in 2016

Let the Trump cult tears flow even harder ...

---
Active-duty military personnel prefer Democratic nominee Joe Biden for president, but incumbent President Donald Trump has the edge with veterans, Military Times polls show.

A survey of 1,018 active-duty troops conducted by Military Times in partnership with the Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University between July 27 and August 10 found that 43.1% of respondents said they were voting for Biden while only 37.4% said they were voting for Trump.
---
A newspaper poll from a paper that is mostly ignored by everyone done in August....

Seriously?

Forum List

Back