Do You Think the President is Above the Law?

Is the President Above all the laws of the United States?

• Total voters

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
President Trump's new defense against the Mueller probe is that he is above the law. Not only that, but he IS THE LAW. He can do whatever he wants and can not be prosecuted for it. Do you think the President of the United States holds that much power?

Let me remind you that when the United States decided on George Washington to be the first leader of the United States, they were going to call him a king and he rejected it. He said a President shouldn't hold as much power as a king, and that a President is only a part of the head of government along with Congress and the Supreme Court.

Here is a copy of the letter that spells out how Trump's team says Trump can not obstruct Justice because he is Justice.

The Trump Lawyers’ Confidential Memo to Mueller, Explained

Last edited:
Our beloved Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades!! ...... :thup:

We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. .... :cool:

You didn't vote. I'd love to see people put their word on it so this can be referred back to in the future.

President Trump's new defense against the Mueller probe is that he is above the law. Not only that, but he IS THE LAW. He can do whatever he wants and can not be prosecuted for it. Do you think the President of the United States holds that much power?

Let me remind you that when the United States decided on George Washington to be the first leader of the United States, they were going to call him a king and he rejected it. He said a President shouldn't hold as much power as a king, and that a President is only a part of the head of government along with Congress and the Supreme Court.

Shut up and post a source dumbass, your opinion doesn't mean shit.

Let me sum up how this thread is going to go for you.

Trump supporters: "Yes"

Everyone else: "No"

Only one man is the law.

e6a.jpg

When did Trump say he is "Above the law"?

Spewdog - you're a fool. You should go back to using this avatar- it captures your idiocy perfectly!
worst-mascots-emgn-91.jpg

Watch the news dumbass. It's all over the place.

I reported the thread, we'll let the Mods sort it out.

Good for you, but that is exactly the defense Trump's lawyers sent to the Mueller probe.

Report: Trump lawyers' letter to Mueller challenges subpoena

I do like how you didn't vote. Put your money where your mouth is.

Well, that's positively Nixonian.

Good for you, but that is exactly the defense Trump's lawyers sent to the Mueller probe.

Your article says nothing about being "above the law". LOL, you're a partisan hack, I'm not. NOBODY is above the law, some however enjoy extended protections, the President is one of them. Impeachment is the only option for a sitting Prez. Once a Prez is removed everything else opens up. Get an education.

of course not. if he was, the clintons and the rest would be in prison already. We'll get it done within a year or so, tho.

Your article says nothing about being "above the law". LOL, you're a partisan hack, I'm not. NOBODY is above the law, some however enjoy extended protections, the President is one of them. Impeachment is the only option for a sitting Prez. Once a Prez is removed everything else opens up. Get an education.

It certainly does. I posted a copy of the letter in the very first post of the thread.

It's amazing you are all complaining, yet not voting and putting your money where your mouth is.

The letter even says that Trump wrote the letter about the Trump Tower meeting... where he lied and said it was about adoption and had nothing about trying to get dirt on Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back