Do you Tweet? Do you Facebook? Do you post cute pet pictures on social media?

Tell everyone about that awesome movie or dinner experience? How bout your latest bowel activities? Tell everyone your child is an honor student on Facebook? How bout their latest sports score from today's boring soccer game?

If you said yes to any of the above then you have no business bitching about Trumps social media habits.

so there is no difference between the president of the US being an internet troll and decent people?
Says the internet troll pretending to be a decent person.

Tell everyone about that awesome movie or dinner experience? How bout your latest bowel activities? Tell everyone your child is an honor student on Facebook? How bout their latest sports score from today's boring soccer game?

If you said yes to any of the above then you have no business bitching about Trumps social media habits.

so there is no difference between the president of the US being an internet troll and decent people?

What he's saying is, stop being a hypocrite.

If you are not being a hypocrite, then this doesn't apply to you.

As for Trump being an internet troll, I find it hilarious.

I don't think anyone voted for Trump because they thought he was the epitome of being "Presidential".

In fact, I think a large number of them voted for him specifically because they wanted to see people on the left, freak out. I'm enjoying that myself.

One of the attractions of Trump is he can relate to the little guy. He talks about politics the way most of us do at the bar, lunch room at work, with family or friends. He says what he feels without going through the political correct machine first.

The left can say what they want about Trump, but one thing nobody can deny, he is the most entertaining and funniest President of our time.

He can relate to “the little guy” who owns private planes

It’s that he’s as stupid and angry and CICU
Lua as trumpkina

See how you are responding? When I read your post, that is how I relate to Trump. He pisses you people off, so you come on here with your little freak out sessions, and in that moment, I appreciate Trump.

You... are how we relate to Trump. We both, us the public and Trump, love seeing you people freak out. The more you screech about Trump, the more his supporters appreciate him.

I don’t really care how trumpkins “see” the other 70% of the country and most of the rest of the world. I’m not duped like you are

I know that everyone likes to pretend that we all hold the same power as everyone else, but that is just a sad little fantasy.

When you talk about being a grandpa or someone talks about being at the soccer game there are no repercussions to such things.

When the leader of a country sends a tweet, it can cause the value of a company's stock to drop or rise by millions, if not billions of dollars. So, until such time as your postings on social media can do that, then there is no comparison.

It should also be noted that my tweets are not considered official statements from the White House, but those of Trump are.

I’m not the bigoted misogynist homophonic white Christian supremacist trumpkins who think giving it foreign policy to Russia was a good thing.

But you can pretend you aren’t deplorable

I don't think anyone voted for Trump because they thought he was the epitome of being "Presidential".

In fact, I think a large number of them voted for him specifically because they wanted to see people on the left, freak out. I'm enjoying that myself.

So, basically what you are saying is that you derive your pleasure from the pain of others.

What does that say about you?

I’m not the bigoted misogynist homophonic white Christian supremacist trumpkins who think giving it foreign policy to Russia was a good thing.

Typical weak generalizations. I expect that from the mentally weak.
Do you copy/paste your own
replies to save time?

I tend to disagree here. As the president, you have to uphold a certain image and demeanor. Your life as any politician really, has to be measured with restraint. Remember, it's not just your own citizens who are watching, it's the eyes of the whole world, and in that type of position, that does matter.

So in short, be a phony like the rest of them.
No, I guess what I mean, and I should have explained this, is not necessarily what he tweets, but how he tweets. I don't think it's wrong that he tweets, but the way he does it.

You have to admit, when he tweets, it does come across a bit childish. He seems to have this "one up" type of attitude. There's a way to do this without coming across the wrong way.

Again, when you do things as any politician, you have to be more dignified.

Wow, you really have to read the words carefully to find ones that aren't an insult.

I know that everyone likes to pretend that we all hold the same power as everyone else, but that is just a sad little fantasy.

When you talk about being a grandpa or someone talks about being at the soccer game there are no repercussions to such things.

When the leader of a country sends a tweet, it can cause the value of a company's stock to drop or rise by millions, if not billions of dollars. So, until such time as your postings on social media can do that, then there is no comparison.

It should also be noted that my tweets are not considered official statements from the White House, but those of Trump are.

I seriously doubt anybody takes Trump's tweets as "official statements" nor do I think they drop or increase the stock of a company by millions.

One of the attractions of Trump is he can relate to the little guy. He talks about politics the way most of us do at the bar, lunch room at work, with family or friends. He says what he feels without going through the political correct machine first.

The left can say what they want about Trump, but one thing nobody can deny, he is the most entertaining and funniest President of our time.

He can relate to “the little guy” who owns private planes

It’s that he’s as stupid and angry and CICU
Lua as trumpkina

Yes, he relates to the little guy; your common average everyday citizen. Let me ask: Ears spent 8 years in the White House. Do you think you really know the guy.....I mean, really know him?

Of course not. He's as phony as a plastic banana in a bowl on the patio table. He's said very few things in public that wasn't planned out or otherwise on a Teleprompter. He's not alone, they are all pretty much the same way.

People I heard that spoke of Bush all said the same thing, he's nothing in person like he is on camera. We never really knew the guy. We knew his writers, we knew his consultants, we knew his advisors, but we never really knew him.

We know Trump. When he has to be "presidential" he's very good at it. But the idea that he isn't presidential every time he's out of the White House is very refreshing to me. We are treated to what HE thinks, not his cabinet or writers. Nobody is sitting with him in his bedroom at 3:00 am telling him what to say.

I seriously doubt anybody takes Trump's tweets as "official statements" nor do I think they drop or increase the stock of a company by millions.

Well, you are wrong on both counts, so I guess I have to give you credit for being consistent.

White House: Trump's tweets are 'official statements' - CNNPolitics

"The President is the President of the United States, so they're considered official statements by the President of the United States

DOJ: Donald Trump’s tweets are ‘official statements of the President’

The Department of Justice is treating President Trump’s frequent Twitter posts as official statements, attorneys for the government wrote in a new federal court filing.

Boeing's stock drops after Trump tweet about canceling Air Force One order

Amazon’s Stock Value Drops Following Trump’s Tweets

Fuck yous, us tough guys give Trump shit when he's sleeping because Trump is doing the same in his dreams buddy, in his dreams....

Hell no. I don't waste my time on social media. How dummies can put their personal info on a computer site that any decent hack can get to is beyond me.

Hell no. I don't waste my time on social media. How dummies can put their personal info on a computer site that any decent hack can get to is beyond me.

FYI: Your most sensitive personal information (Name, Address, SSN, Birthdate, Credit History, etc..,) has most likely already been compromised, what Facebook or any of the other major social media networks has on their users is small potatoes by comparison not to mention from a systems security standpoint they have a better track record than a lot of other places that your personal information can be found on... *cough**cough* gub'mint systems, credit bureaus……..

Just ask Equifax

Beyond that IMHO social media has its uses, when used with moderation and a smidgeon of common sense.

This the only online forum I belong to.

No Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest etc

Well, you are wrong on both counts, so I guess I have to give you credit for being consistent.

White House: Trump's tweets are 'official statements' - CNNPolitics

"The President is the President of the United States, so they're considered official statements by the President of the United States

DOJ: Donald Trump’s tweets are ‘official statements of the President’

The Department of Justice is treating President Trump’s frequent Twitter posts as official statements, attorneys for the government wrote in a new federal court filing.

Boeing's stock drops after Trump tweet about canceling Air Force One order

Amazon’s Stock Value Drops Following Trump’s Tweets

Both companies had a temporary drop, so they didn't lose any money. Amazon is at it's highest point in a year and Boeing stock only dropped 1% according to the article you linked. Since then regained that easily.

Now as for an official statement, that's something CNN caught Spicer saying, but there is a reason Spicer is long gone. As for your other article, there were people arguing against the assertion that Tweets are official statements just like the DOJ argues that they are. You can't say something is an official statement when that statement (although it's the President) can be hacked. The military will not be deployed to North Korea over a Tweet. It has to be an official order by the President personally.

Forum List

Back