Do you want Fire and Fury for Free?

Wolff will be marginal by next weekend.
Irrelevant. This is not a book of Wolff's opinions. I cringe with embarrassment for every adult who parrots this talking point. It's just so vapid and stupid, yet you guys can say it with a straight face.
It's amusing and harmless. Gossip column for the impotent.
It bears the value of strongly reinforcing the idea that it's not only Trump's critics who feel he is unfit to be President. And these feelings come from people with direct , daily interaction with the man. You're right, in that it doesn't have much bearing on my opinion... i already knew he is unfit. His language ability is rapidly deteriorating; he seems to have lost touch with facts and reality; he insists things are true that are obviously false; his temperament is unsuited for any position of importance, much less POTUS...
Let's hope he continues this deterioration. It's allowing him to accomplish more than any President in memory.
I see you may be suffering from some of the same symptoms. Self-inflicted, of course.

Wolff will be marginal by next weekend.
Irrelevant. This is not a book of Wolff's opinions. I cringe with embarrassment for every adult who parrots this talking point. It's just so vapid and stupid, yet you guys can say it with a straight face.
It bears the value of strongly reinforcing the idea that it's not only Trump's critics who feel he is unfit to be President. And these feelings come from people with direct , daily interaction with the man. You're right, in that it doesn't have much bearing on my opinion... i already knew he is unfit. His language ability is rapidly deteriorating; he seems to have lost touch with facts and reality; he insists things are true that are obviously false; his temperament is unsuited for any position of importance, much less POTUS...
Let's hope he continues this deterioration. It's allowing him to accomplish more than any President in memory.
I see you may be suffering from some of the same symptoms. Self-inflicted, of course.
I mean, yeah. I'm very proud of how far I've gone in life, considering my most humble beginnings. Thanks for noticing. :)

I mean, yeah. I'm very proud of how far I've gone in life, considering my most humble beginnings. Thanks for noticing. :)
And then to throw it all away to hitch your wagons to an insane liar.... that's too bad...

And then to throw it all away to hitch your wagons to an insane liar.... that's too bad...
Let's not talk in circles, OK?

Instead, let's hope that insane liar continues.

No, let's hope he drops dead.

Another fun aspect is how his insanity has turned the opposition into pussy suit wearing sky screamers.

Another fun aspect is how his insanity has turned the opposition into pussy suit wearing sky screamers.
Yeah, but you Trumpkins have made that talking point obviously overwrought, embarrassing yourself, as the complaints come from Republicans, too. And every one of you sounds pretty stupid, after the last 8 years of your embarrassing behavior.

Yeah, but you Trumpkins have made that talking point obviously overwrought, embarrassing yourself, as the complaints come from Republicans, too. And every one of you sounds pretty stupid, after the last 8 years of your embarrassing behavior.
They aren't wearing pussy suits and screaming at the sky together. Trump has turned the Left into buffoons. He plays the tune, they dance.

They aren't wearing pussy suits and screaming at the sky together. Trump has turned the Left into buffoons. He plays the tune, they dance.
Right, they were wearing bib overalls and confederate flags and screaming into echo chambers on the internet. Wait, look at that... they still are!

Right, they were wearing bib overalls and confederate flags and screaming into echo chambers on the internet. Wait, look at that... they still are!
They still win. I understand those pussy suits bunch and pinch. Not mention reek after a few hours.

They look good on you, though. You wearing yours?

They still win.
Have you told them this? Because, from where I am sitting all of them are constantly whining about being victims. A nonstop stream of evangelical white males pausing just long enough from controlling the country to whine that they are the victims of oppression. Bizarre times, indeed...

They won. Bigly. Not tired yet from what I can see.
Well, apparently your own colon is all you can see... if you pull your head out of your ass, you will see what has happened to Trump's approval and in elections since his inauguration...
Yes I understand his numbers are going up. Which means he's getting the Dems who don't want to wear pussy suits and scream at the sky.

the mainstream media’s timing with blowing the lid off Steve Bannon’s departure from Trump’s defense is meant to distract from a new Hillary Clinton investigation.

Bannon Treachery Designed To Cover Up New DOJ Criminal Investigation Of Hillary

That makes zero sense; the publishing of the book was scheduled for a while. Man, you will believe ANYTHING.

17626307_397131807318668_5565744302566207480_n.jpg

Forum List

Back