Do you want Fire and Fury for Free?

Seems like you share Donald’s mental instabilities

No see you do since you want the book to go every where , yet don't have the comprehension level to realize by this little book Going EVERY WHERE DUMB ASS IT TAKES AWAY ALL THE MONEY HE WOULD MAKE BY IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO WOULD BUY IT!!! ! We know that's a little to complicated for you to think of other wise you wouldn't have said " good the book needs to go every where" .. OMG you so opened your mouth and inserted that foot. Gawd you dumbasses do a great job making yourselves look totally stupid .

THANK FOR PROVING WHO REALLY HAS THE WEAK MENTALITY ... TRUMP HATERS SUCH AS YOU. LMFAO!!!! what a fkn moron.

LIKE YOU SAID " GOOD THAT BOOK NEEDS TO GO EVERY WHERE " LMMFAO!!
Whoa there, unhinged little snowflake.

The author hopes this book will finally take down Trump. Spreading it helps that to happen. The author will still make a ton of money.

You can find it with a quick google search. It was uploaded as a .pdf to google drive. Enjoy and spread the word!

you are like a little b.............h.
Can’t type it? Pussy.

Hell, I'm trying to figure out what epithet starts with "b" ends with "h" and has a total of fifteen letters...

let me help you it was like this biiiiiiiiiiiiitch. Now yah get it hehehe.

Good that book needs to spread everywhere
Only mentally ill retards believe it. Those that need a little cuddle blanket from their ass kicking in 2016....for free that keeps money from going to that Jew frauds wallet!

I should actually delete that so those who can't think will pass this on as a free book. I mean think of how helpful that will be if they pass it on right LOL.

All the world loves a clown. However, I note with interest that coverage even on the most rabid of Leftist media is fading fast.

Wolff will be marginal by next weekend.
Yes just like you’ve been saying the Russia investigation will be over by next weekend, for the past 60 weekends :rofl:

Please post where I said that, or anything similar.

? who were you talking to?

BlackFlag.

Republicans can't read. They get all their talking points from hate radio and faux news.

From your perspective as a terrorist with an IQ of around 40, why do you think conservative books sell so much better than communist books, if conservatives can't read? Why is most conservative thought in print, while the communist side is generally on YouTube or presented by "comedians?"

Educated us, brite boi!

Last edited:

It does but not for the reason you think. BAM yep you Trump haters are that dumb bhaahha.
The guy has a horrible reputation, he made up all kinds of shit that never happened in his book about Silicon Valley.
Are you throwing bannon under the bus?
Bannon certainly doesn't sound like the guy quoted in the book. He's saying The Don is the greatest thing since overwhelming victory.

It does but not for the reason you think. BAM yep you Trump haters are that dumb bhaahha.
The guy has a horrible reputation, he made up all kinds of shit that never happened in his book about Silicon Valley.
Bannon certainly doesn't sound like the guy quoted in the book. He's saying The Don is the greatest thing since overwhelming victory.
I thought trump said he surrounded himself with all the right people but everyone’s pled guilty or they’ve been fired. Looks like he filled the swamp with monsters

I thought trump said he surrounded himself with all the right people but everyone’s pled guilty or they’ve been fired. Looks like he filled the swamp with monsters
Like you said, Bannon is fired.

Does anything work out for you people these days?

Bannon Apologizes For Anti-Trump Comments In Wolff Book
a24f969c-d37d-45ee-abc5-93a4847a4412.png

Irrelevant. This is not a book of Wolff's opinions. I cringe with embarrassment for every adult who parrots this talking point. It's just so vapid and stupid, yet you guys can say it with a straight face.

Irrelevant. This is not a book of Wolff's opinions. I cringe with embarrassment for every adult who parrots this talking point. It's just so vapid and stupid, yet you guys can say it with a straight face.
It's amusing and harmless. Gossip column for the impotent.
It bears the value of strongly reinforcing the idea that it's not only Trump's critics who feel he is unfit to be President. And these feelings come from people with direct , daily interaction with the man. You're right, in that it doesn't have much bearing on my opinion... i already knew he is unfit. His language ability is rapidly deteriorating; he seems to have lost touch with facts and reality; he insists things are true that are obviously false; his temperament is unsuited for any position of importance, much less POTUS...

It's amusing and harmless. Gossip column for the impotent.
It bears the value of strongly reinforcing the idea that it's not only Trump's critics who feel he is unfit to be President. And these feelings come from people with direct , daily interaction with the man. You're right, in that it doesn't have much bearing on my opinion... i already knew he is unfit. His language ability is rapidly deteriorating; he seems to have lost touch with facts and reality; he insists things are true that are obviously false; his temperament is unsuited for any position of importance, much less POTUS...
Let's hope he continues this deterioration. It's allowing him to accomplish more than any President in memory.

Forum List

Back