Do you want Fire and Fury for Free?

the mainstream media’s timing with blowing the lid off Steve Bannon’s departure from Trump’s defense is meant to distract from a new Hillary Clinton investigation.

Bannon Treachery Designed To Cover Up New DOJ Criminal Investigation Of Hillary

That makes zero sense; the publishing of the book was scheduled for a while. Man, you will believe ANYTHING.

17626307_397131807318668_5565744302566207480_n.jpg

Uh... what? Damn you are weird, son.

Yes I understand his numbers are going up
It also warmed up to 10 degrees where I live today, after 0 degrees yesterday... should i put on my swim trunks and go for a dip? I smell desperation...
That's leftover loss. You should be used to it by now.
Hmm, not really. I have watched progressive ideas make change after change in this country, while the only supposedly "conservative" idea that seems to be hanging on is unabashed, religious corporatism. The amazing thing about it is how well they have trained their little footsoldiers like you to do all the grunt work for them.

Yes I understand his numbers are going up
It also warmed up to 10 degrees where I live today, after 0 degrees yesterday... should i put on my swim trunks and go for a dip? I smell desperation...
That's leftover loss. You should be used to it by now.
Hmm, not really. I have watched progressive ideas make change after change in this country, while the only supposedly "conservative" idea that seems to be hanging on is unabashed, religious corporatism. The amazing thing about it is how well they have trained their little footsoldiers like you to do all the grunt work for them.
How did that tranny policy work out for you people. Political home run. We've seen what progs do with power.

We've seen what progs do with power.
Yes, you probably learned a lot of it from their efforts to make sure all kids are educated. you may have even learned it from a black teacher, or a black female *gasp*... those dang progressives ruin everything...

Like Cowboy Roy said.... we need to get back to them good old days in 1860... dang progressives ruined everything...

We've seen what progs do with power.
Yes, you probably learned a lot of it from their efforts to make sure all kids are educated. you may have even learned it from a black teacher, or a black female *gasp*... those dang progressives ruin everything...

Like Cowboy Roy said.... we need to get back to them good old days in 1860... dang progressives ruined everything...
My parents are black. It had nothing to do with your "help," thank goodness. We see what your help does to people.

Forum List

Back