Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 - My Life Exists Only for Wirk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
This is a topic I've been discussing with people recently..... Do You Work to Live or do you Live to Work?

Is your life totally consumed by your career or job or do you work only to pay your bills? Or maybe you're one of those who believe Society owes you a living? Where do you fall on the scale?

Discuss.

Poll is public.

Personally, I only work to live. I have a job because I have bills to pay and responsibilities to meet. If I didn't, I wouldn't work at all.

I've cut back to part time and will very likely cut back to retired by year end. I've enjoyed my career but there are lots of things I would rather do. I gave myself a 7.

I'm retired

I was an engineer in my former life. It provided me and mine with a comfortable lifestyle but I'm glad it's over.

Personally, I only work to live. I have a job because I have bills to pay and responsibilities to meet. If I didn't, I wouldn't work at all.

You work to pay for all the stuff you say you break when you throw your tantrums.

Honestly, I can't imagine living with an adult who throws things through the TV screen. I'll bet Melania says the same thing.

I'm retired and doing only what I want to.

Forum List

Back