Dobrynia given to the handlers of Diesel by Russia. In honor of her bravery. Putin sends the pup.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I had a hard time over Diesel. I admire these service dogs so much. Now this story.

The puppy who will grow up to be France's next Diesel: Little Dobrynia is donated by Russia as a sign of solidarity to replace hero canine killed by suicide jihadi
  • Diesel killed during raid on apartment where Paris mastermind was hiding
  • Belgian shepherd was sent in to sniff out booby traps but died in blast
  • Tale seems to have touched Vladimir Putin, who sent puppy to Paris
  • Dobrynia will be trained up to join the same team as her predecessor
The pup is so beautiful I know you can never "replace" a beastie but maybe this gift can help some hearts. They are team members. They put their lives on the lines with the men that handle them.

Bless them both.

The puppy who will grow to be France's next Diesel

That's wonderful. Russia has a superb leader. We have de obama.
Uh, I know why you said it, but be careful. Putin is no superb leader. He knows how to take advantage of a spineless U.S. Prez. That doesn't make him a great leader.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I had a hard time over Diesel. I admire these service dogs so much. Now this story.

The puppy who will grow up to be France's next Diesel: Little Dobrynia is donated by Russia as a sign of solidarity to replace hero canine killed by suicide jihadi
  • Diesel killed during raid on apartment where Paris mastermind was hiding
  • Belgian shepherd was sent in to sniff out booby traps but died in blast
  • Tale seems to have touched Vladimir Putin, who sent puppy to Paris
  • Dobrynia will be trained up to join the same team as her predecessor
The pup is so beautiful I know you can never "replace" a beastie but maybe this gift can help some hearts. They are team members. They put their lives on the lines with the men that handle them.

Bless them both.

The puppy who will grow to be France's next Diesel

How nice of Vladimir Putin to do this. It really emphasizes how much of an uncaring asshole Obama is.

That's wonderful. Russia has a superb leader. We have de obama.
Uh, I know why you said it, but be careful. Putin is no superb leader. He knows how to take advantage of a spineless U.S. Prez. That doesn't make him a great leader.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
It demonstrates subtly to liberals how weak their choice of presidents is. Even leftists prefer alpha males Down deep and quietly regret their mistake.

Forum List

Back