Doc drop: Bidens received $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while Joe was VP

We know the Bidens were paid tens of millions of dollars by Russia and China while Joe was VP. What were they selling for that money? I'd like to know, hence the need for an investigation.
Did I ever say...."Don't investigate the Bidens". NO I haven't.
Repeatedly, I say, find evidence and prosecute the alleged. Any Party.

I'd like to know too.
Did Kushner get 2 Billions from the Saudis, or is that fake news?
If true, I'd like to know why the Saudis gave Kushner Billions?
Do You Know? or even Care?

So you support an investigation to get to the point where evidence can be subpoenaed?

You do understand that investigations don't begin with court trials, right? They end there.
Gym Johnson is already doing one to five of them. Call me when you have something amounting to evidence and not sweet whispers while you all circle jerk each other to Hunter Biden Pics.

Gym Johnson is already doing one to five of them. Call me when you have something amounting to evidence and not sweet whispers while you all circle jerk each other to Hunter Biden Pics.

So you support an investigation to get to the point where evidence can be subpoenaed?

I'm not interested in your gay sex fantasies about various Republican politicians.

What is the Biden family "business"?

Anyone?

This is what real Russian collusion looks like.

The Biden family business received over $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while President Joe Biden was vice president in the Obama administration, the House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) revealed.

The committee previously unveiled two tranches of Biden business bank records. Those showed the Biden business received at least $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China. In total, nine Biden family members received payments from the family foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

Comer predicted in June that the committee’s work would ultimately show the Biden family accepted up to $30 million from its foreign business dealings.

The committee revealed the third tranche Wednesday after subpoenaing six different banks and receiving thousands of records in response. The committee said its subpoenas were tailored to individuals and companies that engaged in business activities with Biden family members and their business associates.

Penalty for treason?

The FBI aided and abetted

What is the Biden family "business"?

Anyone?

This is what real Russian collusion looks like.

The Biden family business received over $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while President Joe Biden was vice president in the Obama administration, the House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) revealed.

The committee previously unveiled two tranches of Biden business bank records. Those showed the Biden business received at least $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China. In total, nine Biden family members received payments from the family foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

Comer predicted in June that the committee’s work would ultimately show the Biden family accepted up to $30 million from its foreign business dealings.

The committee revealed the third tranche Wednesday after subpoenaing six different banks and receiving thousands of records in response. The committee said its subpoenas were tailored to individuals and companies that engaged in business activities with Biden family members and their business associates.

Rule #1 in America 2.0: it's not a crime when a democrat does it

Given that Obama has far more expensive houses than Plugs', one cannot help but speculate that Obama's takings were an order of magnitude higher than his Veep's.

You and marvin sure do trigger easily.

I admire you for using Confederate and KKK war criminals as your avatars. Most of your fellow DemoKKKrats don't have the balls to be open about their racism the way you are.

You're a racist, KKK piece of shit, but you seem to be an honest one.

Allow me to destroy the Dem narrative - Dems have been demanding direct evidence as if that's the only type and claiming lack of direct evidence = no crime. That's just BS. Other types of legal evidence include documentary evidence, testimonial evidence, and circumstantial evidence of which there's a growing heaping pile.

Do not allow Dems to play this stupid game.

Forum List

Back