Doc drop: Bidens received $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while Joe was VP

What did the uncle get paid for? What did any of them get paid for?
Isn't that the exact job you want your elected officials to find out?
WTF is wrong with your elected officials?

Jack Smith seems to be finding evidence (which of course you will deny).
But your feels don't matter Hoss.

Isn't that the exact job you want your elected officials to find out?
WTF is wrong with your elected officials?

Jack Smith seems to be finding evidence (which of course you will deny).
But your feels don't matter Hoss.

Why didn't you answer the question? What did the Biden family provide in return for the millions they got from Russia and China?

MTG.......she still on it?

If you and MFTG believe biden committed impeachable crimes, does it matter if it 4 months, 12 months, 2 years or 2.75 years.
Why does the timeframe matter?
The time frame matters if you drop your bomb right before the election.

The time frame matters if you drop your bomb right before the election.
Also, if you time things well enough and things break just right, maybe the American electorate will be treated to a Trump trial SIMULTANEOUSLY with a Brandon Senate trial.

Also, if you time things well enough and things break just right, maybe the American electorate will be treated to a Trump trial SIMULTANEOUSLY with a Brandon Senate trial.
There is no Trump trial if he wins and there is no Biden trial if HE wins.

Anything showing cash transfers to Joe Biden or actions by Joe Biden in return? Clock is ticking here if we want to replace him with a better Democratic Candidate.
Biden's brother told Bobulinski that Joe had 'plausible deniability' in the family biz. The Biden family crime syndicate had it all planned out. The only thing they forgot is the loose cannon they had in Hunter.

Why didn't you answer the question? What did the Biden family provide in return for the millions they got from Russia and China?
IDK the answer. Neither do you, or you would have told us.
IDK if your claim is even true. Fact is, neither do you.
So you don't have an answer?

lol
No, why do you continue to be an ASSHOLE?
If you have proof of Biden Crimes, fine, prosecute the HELL out of Joe Biden. I Don't Care.
If Jack Smith has proof of trump crimes, why do you resist so much in prosecuting a criminal?
Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 12.32.39 PM.png

You resort to ad Hominems.
Calling anyone a nazi, a demoKKKat, etc.
I do it too, in trump like retaliation.
Fuck ANY corrupt Politician.

In terms of corruption, (you say teachers, democrats, clergy, FBI, Lawyers) The leader, IMO, by far is the Politician, both Parties.

SHUP loon. Local or Overseas Banks don't have to release anything to Citizens. The Law has to go in and get it. But as you know....the LAW is now fully corrupted. You bags of SHeeat never cease to amaze.
Translation - I literally have no evidence of any money transfers And because I have no evidence it proves they are guilty.

Have you considered professional help?

What is the Biden family business? What did Russia and China get for the money they paid?
Show us the money. Subpoena witnesses under oath in public. Or justn go w
Prove it under oath.
Biden's brother told Bobulinski that Joe had 'plausible deniability' in the family biz. The Biden family crime syndicate had it all planned out. The only thing they forgot is the loose cannon they had in Hunter.
So you have no evidence. In the real world absence of evidence helps prove innocence, NOT GUILT.

IDK the answer. Neither do you, or you would have told us.
IDK if your claim is even true. Fact is, neither do you.

No, why do you continue to be an ASSHOLE?
If you have proof of Biden Crimes, fine, prosecute the HELL out of Joe Biden. I Don't Care.
If Jack Smith has proof of trump crimes, why do you resist so much in prosecuting a criminal?View attachment 813181
You resort to ad Hominems.
Calling anyone a nazi, a demoKKKat, etc.
I do it too, in trump like retaliation.
Fuck ANY corrupt Politician.

In terms of corruption, (you say teachers, democrats, clergy, FBI, Lawyers) The leader, IMO, by far is the Politician, both Parties.

We know the Bidens were paid tens of millions of dollars by Russia and China while Joe was VP. What were they selling for that money? I'd like to know, hence the need for an investigation.

We know the Bidens were paid tens of millions of dollars by Russia and China while Joe was VP. What were they selling for that money? I'd like to know, hence the need for an investigation.
Show it. In public. Under oath. With legally admissible evidence.

Its embarrassing, you have this whole world of "proven" stuff that isn't proven. When called on it you just circle jerk around.

Show it. In public. Under oath. With legally admissible evidence.

Its embarrassing, you have this whole world of "proven" stuff that isn't proven. When called on it you just circle jerk around.

So you support an investigation to get to the point where evidence can be subpoenaed?

You do understand that investigations don't begin with court trials, right? They end there.

Forum List

Back