Doc drop: Bidens received $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while Joe was VP

If 1/10th of this was on anyone named "Trump", you'd be shitting a barnyard of chickens and we all know it....So STFU with your NO EVIDENCE!! echo.
Why would anybody give a shit what I’m shitting?! Sounds like you’re just avoiding the questions. Can’t you answer?

Why would anybody give a shit what I’m shitting?! Sounds like you’re just avoiding the questions. Can’t you answer?
Not avoiding anything...Merely pointing out that if were it not for double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

Translation - I literally have no evidence of any money transfers And because I have no evidence it proves they are guilty.

Have you considered professional help?

Show us the money. Subpoena witnesses under oath in public. Or justn go w

Prove it under oath.

So you have no evidence. In the real world absence of evidence helps prove innocence, NOT GUILT.
I have more evidence than Jack Smith.

There is no Trump trial if he wins and there is no Biden trial if HE wins.
If Trump wins the NY County trial could proceed. And if Biden wins, the Senate trial may have already been completed by Inauguration Day.

If Trump wins the NY County trial could proceed. And if Biden wins, the Senate trial may have already been completed by Inauguration Day.
Senate Trial?
I don't want to assume.
So what Senate trial......for Impeachment?

Senate Trial?
I don't want to assume.
So what Senate trial......for Impeachment?
Are you ever even marginally intelligent?

Of course if there’s an impeachment. The Senate can’t conduct any trial but an impeachment trial.

Are you ever even marginally intelligent?

Of course if there’s an impeachment. The Senate can’t conduct any trial but an impeachment trial.
If biden gets impeached, the Senate will vote immediately to acquit biden, there will be no trial in the Senate.
Payback.

Looks like you weren't paying attention on the 2nd successful impeachment.
HINT.......the cowards in the Senate moved to vote without hearing any evidence.
It was sort of a 'fuck you' to the House.

So "Fuck You" if you impeach biden.
It dies immediately once it leaves the House.

If biden gets impeached, the Senate will vote immediately to acquit biden, there will be no trial in the Senate.
Payback.
You conflate what happened during the second (retarded) Democrap Party impeachment with what is likely to happen to Potato. You dumbass.
Looks like you weren't paying attention on the 2nd successful impeachment.
I was. The Senate decided: “enough of this bullshit.”

Fucksticks like you can’t imagine that there might be some Democrat Parody Senators with enough fidelity left to our Constitution to actually contemplate the impeachment evidence against Potato.
HINT.......the cowards in the Senate moved to vote without hearing any evidence.
It was sort of a 'fuck you' to the House.
Wrong. They reviewed the bullshit second impeachment charges brought by the scumbag Democraps and decided to give it the justified heave Ho.
So "Fuck You" if you impeach biden.
I won’t be. I’m not a member of the House, you diseased old used tampon.
It dies immediately once it leaves the House.
Only according to a shitstain like you. So, it’s meaningless.

Go suck another bag of dicks, ya dickless scumbag. 👍

What is the Biden family "business"?

Anyone?

This is what real Russian collusion looks like.

The Biden family business received over $20 million from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan while President Joe Biden was vice president in the Obama administration, the House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) revealed.

The committee previously unveiled two tranches of Biden business bank records. Those showed the Biden business received at least $10 million from business schemes in Romania and China. In total, nine Biden family members received payments from the family foreign business ventures, including two of Joe Biden’s grandchildren.

Comer predicted in June that the committee’s work would ultimately show the Biden family accepted up to $30 million from its foreign business dealings.

The committee revealed the third tranche Wednesday after subpoenaing six different banks and receiving thousands of records in response. The committee said its subpoenas were tailored to individuals and companies that engaged in business activities with Biden family members and their business associates.

Marvin said: "What is the Biden family "business"?

Extortion of Foreign Aid Packages Congress granted to starving, war-torn, or agressively threatened new democracies. The Big Guy visits the country about to receive the package, threatens to use his high office and/or committee assignment to cancel the whole thing. When he demands 30% of the money in cash, he assures them they will get the whole thing. He takes home a million in cash or sent in parcels to a dozen Biden family members. Our committee has the goods on Biden's extortion plots and who knows how much the cartels are sending him so they can get away with appeasing the Chinese by distributing their fentanyl which has caused about 300,000 deaths in 3 years of the Biden presidency. He may be having it placed in offshore accounts that use the Swiss banking protocols. Our team is finding out all about Vice President and President's naughty little schemas while he breaks America's back with inflationary moves in order to create fiscal fiasco to the point of people being grateful for government handouts, not realizing they will lose their freedom of speech and other constitutional human rights guarantees when the government becomes an expedient oligarchy of totalitarian might to incarcerate people at their whim and pleasure, like the innocent people who are still in jail for merely being present or looking like someone who was present in all the footage the deep state took of protesters they labeled as insurrectionists, which was part of the Big Lie. You have to be in prison a long time before you are grateful for getting out of the pen. That's why they are worshipful of Hillary Clinton and her Alinsky method of turning a free Democracy into a Communist Hellhole of slavery or death to dissidents. See how that works in with making America poor as Biden has again?

You conflate what happened during the second (retarded) Democrap Party impeachment with what is likely to happen to Potato. You dumbass.

I was. The Senate decided: “enough of this bullshit.”

Fucksticks like you can’t imagine that there might be some Democrat Parody Senators with enough fidelity left to our Constitution to actually contemplate the impeachment evidence against Potato.

Wrong. They reviewed the bullshit second impeachment charges brought by the scumbag Democraps and decided to give it the justified heave Ho.

I won’t be. I’m not a member of the House, you diseased old used tampon.

Only according to a shitstain like you. So, it’s meaningless.

Go suck another bag of dicks, ya dickless scumbag. 👍
Triggered lil bitch can't even try to hold an adult conversation.
Now fuck off bitch.

Not avoiding anything...Merely pointing out that if were it not for double standards, you'd have no standards at all.
Again, why are you avoiding my questions to talking about my shit and standards?! Nobody cares. And yes, you literally dodged my questions to talking about this nonsense

That’s how you know it’s corruption. If they weren’t raking in millions in bribes, they would tell us what legitimate service or product they were selling and end the accusations.

And not ONE of the nine Biden Family members who got a share of the payoffs is talking.
If their network of 20 shell companies and 6 banks were involved in ANYTHING legitimate, The Regime would have released the details a long time ago.

If their network of 20 shell companies and 6 banks were involved in ANYTHING legitimate, The Regime would have released the details a long time ago.
the public corruption is so obvious, and yet these brainwashed leftists continue to defend him.

What makes it even more disgusting is that at the the same time they already have Trump tried, convicted, and imprisoned for speaking out against a rigged election.

Forum List

Back