Doctor in video promoted by Trump says: DNA from aliens is being used in medicine

The hatred the Communist Democrats have for President Trump is never ending. :rolleyes: I think the dumb asses think Killary was promised the Presidency going into the 2016 Elections!:badgrin:

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-30583680.png

I keep trying to find an actual reference to Dr. Immanuel actually saying medicine is made with "alien DNA" and that anyone is having "sex with demons" but there is no evidence that she has ever said either in that context.
Until libs furnish proof its just fake news
I think she has a defamation claim against every news outlet who repeats that bullshit.
here, have a blast. the demon semen causing cysts and miscarriages, infertily is mentioned in the first 3 minutes.

The best data shows no benefit in early state treatment or post-exposure prevention.
By “the best data” you mean info you agree with

this study says otherwise

I’ve read that study and can discuss it in detail. What makes you think that’s better data?

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

I am going to miss all this shit when he gets voted out.

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

I saw this on Good Morning America this morning. They are calling the doctor a quack yet not citing any medical degree or lack thereof. Neither did they cite malpractice suits pending. No they didn’t cite any of that. Is she a medical doctor or does she hold a doctorate in something else? No facts mentioned.

ABC went after her personal belief system of believing in Alien and demons. This in a country where the right to freedom of speech and religion is a protected right. They attacked her personal beliefs making a national mockery of them. This in spite of the fact many Americans believe in alien life forms and almost all religions including the big 3 Judaism,Christianity and Islam believe in what’s commonly referred to as demons.

This is just more leftist fueled hysteria, a disgrace to the American way of life as outlined by the Constitution and an insult to religious people everywhere. Hang your head in shame ABC!

Last edited:
Maybe ignorant lefties (who still have ther candidate locked in a basement) should look up the definition of "alien" as in "non citizen" before they start maligning the reputation of still another successful female.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Ahhh, but the Kray-Kray doesn't stop with alien DNA!

• Did you know that Hydroxychloroquine was a cure, and because of that, we don't need to wear face masks?
  • Did you know that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious??
  • Did you know that government is run not by humans but by “reptilians”???
  • Did you know that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if that video isn't restored to the platform????
  • Did you know that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld????? - “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence, and men that can’t get it up."
  • Did you know that “Children need to be whipped”??????

Need more? Put on your tinfoil hats and let's ROOOOOLLL!! :71:

Last edited:
Trump tweeted the video. He promoted it. Did you think he tweeted it because he disagreed with it? Stop playing dumb, even though you are a dumbass.
If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!

He didn't promote her...just another lie thread by a TDS moron....
Didn’t he retweet her?

He retweeted Don "Fredo" Drumpf Junior. :cool:

The best data shows no benefit in early state treatment or post-exposure prevention.

The study analyzed 2,541 patients hospitalized between the system’s six hospital between March 10 and May 2. The study found 13% of the patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26.4% of the patients who did not receive the drug died.

that is their study.

yet we know more than 1 million people have naturally recovered from COVID-19 without the drug.

They also point out, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

The study analyzed 2,541 patients hospitalized between the system’s six hospital between March 10 and May 2. The study found 13% of the patients treated with hydroxychloroquine died while 26.4% of the patients who did not receive the drug died.

that is their study.

yet we know more than 1 million people have naturally recovered from COVID-19 without the drug.

They also point out, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

The hydroxychloroquine group in that study was also twice as likely to receive steroids, which has emerged as another likely beneficial therapy.

It’s an uncontrolled observational study. Not saying they did anything wrong, but the evidence is not very strong.

Didn’t he retweet her?
I have quoted thousands upon thousands of people. Shared thousands upon thousands of videos and articles.

All that means is I think there is content worthy of sharing or discussing. Has nothing to do with agreeing with every single word spoken or written.

Don't be such an anal retard.

Didn’t he retweet her?
I have quoted thousands upon thousands of people. Shared thousands upon thousands of videos and articles.

All that means is I think there is content worthy of sharing or discussing. Has nothing to do with agreeing with every single word spoken or written.

I never said he was agreeing with every word. I said he was promoting her.

And that’s 100% true.

I am going to miss all this shit when he gets voted out.

I won't, but yes ... We'll have to find another source for hilarious lunacy and conspiracy theories. I might even have to visit InfoWars from time to time to fill the gap!

Didn’t he retweet her?

And that’s 100% true.
No it is not.

FAIL

Didn’t he retweet her?

And that’s 100% true.
No it is not.

FAIL
How is it not? Her video was seen by millions of his twitter followers by retweeting it.

Forum List

Back