Doctor in video promoted by Trump says: DNA from aliens is being used in medicine

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

That's because LEFTIST MORONS think that the term "alien DNA" comes from space aliens.. The Dem party aint BIG on science.. The term refers to simple, but complete SYNTHETIC man-made DNA strands... Actually prompted a whole new angle of dealing with DNA chemistry...

You're thread is now dead because this doctor your tribe is trying to slime is a genius and knows his stuff...

The doctor in a viral video tweeted by Donald Trump (discouraging mask use") is an interesting character:

"But then it came to light what a kook the good doctor seems to be, believing there is alien DNA in some medications. And that sleeping individuals have sex with demons. And that a vaccine is being developed to immunize people from religion."

That's because LEFTIST MORONS think that the term "alien DNA" comes from space aliens.. The Dem party aint BIG on science.. The term refers to simple, but complete SYNTHETIC man-made DNA strands... Actually prompted a whole new angle of dealing with DNA chemistry...

You're thread is now dead because this doctor your tribe is trying to slime is a genius and knows his stuff...

lol. sure. that doctor is a genius. a stable genius.

This social media thingy is creating a world of idiots that EMOTE and REACT, but have NO INTEREST in truth, facts, or even critical thinking..

Stop !!! and think when you get infected with fake and putrid "news"....

This HCQuine furor is out of control.. Scientific debate needs to be had.. And the LEFT is trying muzzle competent, qualified scientists that want public visibility for their positions..

AINT a "party of science".. Neither Dem or Rep.. CERTAINLY NOT a party who wants to BAN debate and discussion and dissent on current issues in science...

You're here because YOU THOUGHT the "alien DNA" meant taken from aliens.. Who's NOT "a genius"??? You're opinion is null and void...

This social media thingy is creating a world of idiots that EMOTE and REACT, but have NO INTEREST in truth, facts, or even critical thinking..

This HCQuine furor is out of control.. Scientific debate needs to be had.. And the LEFT is trying muzzle competent, qualified scientists that want public visibility for their positions..

AINT a "party of science".. Neither Dem or Rep.. CERTAINLY NOT a party who wants to BAN debate and discussion and dissent on current issues in science...
if you wish for scientific debate then quit polishing this turd.

You're here because YOU THOUGHT the "alien DNA" meant taken from aliens.. Who's NOT "a genius"??? You're opinion is null and void...
nah, i listened to enough bullshit by stella immanuel to know what she meant. you should do that as well. but you rather polish turds and quote stuff you haven't read or processed. even your gossipy little link defined alien dna as not occurring naturally on earth...

quit trying to impress posters with your alleged scientific knowledge. you discredit yourself. not everyone is in your bubble.

I hear the same stuff here at USMB. God is an "alien" to this world, so even I can sort of agree.

But Trump promoted her by retweeting her
I see no problem with retweeting her
Promoting false information about COVID opens Trump to criticism for how he’s handled the pandemic here.

President Trump's handled the Corona skillfully, getting those hospitals up and the ventilators manufactured
I agree at the beginning he was strong but not so now. He should have worn a mask from the beginning and backed up Fauci better. When he saw Governors not complying he should have been more publicly Forceful. He seems to be stepping up now though so hopefully he’ll make a stronger presence in the future.

I keep trying to find an actual reference to Dr. Immanuel actually saying medicine is made with "alien DNA" and that anyone is having "sex with demons" but there is no evidence that she has ever said either in that context.
Until libs furnish proof its just fake news
I think she has a defamation claim against every news outlet who repeats that bullshit.
I think she has a defamation claim against every news outlet who repeats that bullshit
Derp...

Dr. Stella Immanuel: (08:21)
I know you’re going to tell me that you treated 20 people, 40 people, and it didn’t work. I’m a true testimony. So I came here to Washington DC to tell America nobody needs to get sick. This virus has a cure. It is called hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and Zithromax. I know you people want to talk about a mask. Hello? You don’t need mask. There is a cure. I know they don’t want to open schools. No, you don’t need people to be locked down. There is prevention and there is a cure.

^this is enough to disqualify her when you want scientific debate. her religious delusional ramblings do not help establishing credibility.

Alien DNA and succubuses have nothing to do with coronavirus or hydroxychloroquine.

BTW, Dr. Immanuel has not lost a single COVID patient.
How do you even know that she treated a Coronavirus patients? Just because she said that doesn’t mean it’s true. Did you even listen to what ever fucking BULLSHIT she is saying?

Is that what you think is happening here? America’s Frontline Doctor’s is a group of qualified scientists?

He didn't promote her...just another lie thread by a TDS moron....
Trump tweeted the video. He promoted it. Did you think he tweeted it because he disagreed with it? Stop playing dumb, even though you are a dumbass.
Pyetroll, given what I know about the deep state/ military industrial complex, I would say that the odds of alien dna and mixing it with human dna to create hybrids is very possible. Leftards pushed for decades that we were not alone in the universe this claiming God does not exist. You suck at trolling, buttwipe.

Trump tweeted the video. He promoted it. Did you think he tweeted it because he disagreed with it? Stop playing dumb, even though you are a dumbass.
He is in favor of the medicine she is speaking of but he restated he does not know her nor has he ever heard of her....that's not promoting her tard.....lie in the title of a thread and lose the argument....
Oh Lordy. Poor Trump defending himself so innocently. If he doesn’t know her why even bother to promote her?

Here is the president of US ( I think) supposed to be fighting the Pandemic. Then promote a doctor that campaign for no mask and Covid 19 has a cure. Trump is raping his own agenda fighting the crisis. All his scientists next to him and surgeon general beg people to wear mask. Here is this idiot campaigning for NO MASK. He goes outside and against his experts to promote a doctor he doesn’t even know just because he likes what garbage she is spewing.

Is that what you think is happening here? America’s Frontline Doctor’s is a group of qualified scientists?
Whom declares them "qualified"? By going along with WHO mandates and peddling their bullshit?

He is in favor of the medicine she is speaking of but he restated he does not know her nor has he ever heard of her....that's not promoting her tard.....lie in the title of a thread and lose the argument....
Oh Lordy. Poor Trump defending himself so innocently. If he doesn’t know her why even bother to promote her?

Here is the president of US ( I think) supposed to be fighting the Pandemic. Then promote a doctor that campaign for no mask and Covid 19 has a cure. Trump is raping his own agenda fighting the crisis. All his scientists next to him and surgeon general beg people to wear mask. Here is this idiot campaigning for NO MASK. He goes outside and against his experts to promote a doctor he doesn’t even know just because he likes what garbage she is spewing.
He promotes the use of hydroxychloroquine...she and thousands of doctors do as well....what would you think to learn the resistance to this cure was all based in TDS politics...meaning dems in the media and medical industry are fine with people suffering and maybe dying?....as long as they can keep Trump from looking good....sick...its sick....TDS is worse than covid by a thousand times....TDS and covid combined?....deadly....

Holy fuck, go back and read that again. Make sense to you? "English As A Second Language" classes.....try them.

Forum List

Back