Doctor Says Joe Biden Is Fit For Office

They have no choice with what is in office.

That's because they don't have anything period. No counter arguments, no means of defense.

you-got-nothing (1).jpg

I think this doctor needs a doctor, because physically he might be healthy,.. but mentally he's nearly at the point of being braindead.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Dr. Harold Bornstein, a gastroenterologist from Lenox Hospital in New York, wrote at the time. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I think this doctor needs a doctor, because physically he might be healthy,.. but mentally he's nearly at the point of being braindead.

This guy was able to beat Trump like a drum. From his basement.

This dementia narrative is manufactured horseshit.

It would also help if those younger than 40 would get more engaged in politics.

I don't know about all that. I mean there's some pretty decent kids out there, some decent in their 30's too. But there's just sooooo damn much false information out there, that it would be scary to know that media had that many new to politics they could brainwash.

Our own fake news has more influence on our elections that Russia or Israel ever dreamed.

This doctor needs his medical license revoked.

Yeah, Biden needs the Trump test.

July 22 2020
“Person, woman, man, camera, TV,”

“And you go ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ If you get it in order, you get extra points!”

Trump claimed the doctors told him that “nobody gets in order” and while it isn’t easy, it “was easy” for him. Adding that the doctors then “go back” to that question “20-25 minutes later,” Trump repeated the phrase before insisting this left the doctors in awe.

“They say, ‘That is amazing. How did you do that?” Trump declared. “I do it because I have, like, a good memory. Because I’m cognitively there.”

Then the retard say's this?

Trump took his cognitive test “probably a year ago or less than a year ago,” he went on to recount that he asked former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson, if there was some kind of “acuity test” he could take.

So, he can't remember?

President Trump on Wednesday night resurrected his story about a 2018 cognitive test he insists he got a “perfect mark” on, now claiming he also got “extra points” for a particularly impressive feat.

18 months or 2 years ago, not a year or less ago.

“He said there actually is, and he named it, whatever it might be,” Trump said.

Now he can't remember what test he took or name it?

President Biden's health report released this week

(PDF here: )

Has the following information:

President Biden has persistent atrial fibrillation (abnormal heartbeat).

His left ventricular ejection fraction is 55-60%, which is on the very low end of what is considered normal.

He's on stroke preventative medicine (Eliquis).

He has acid reflux, and it is getting worse. It is making his tracheal, esophageal, and pharyngeal epithelium appear abnormal.

He has a hiatal hernia (esophagus-stomach).

He has moderate to severe degenerative osteoarthritic spondylosis, getting worse quickly. That's why he has trouble walking. His spinal column is deteriorating.

He has neuropathy in both feet, getting worse quickly.

Bloodwork normal, blood pressure normal, BMI normal, few medications.

He also had a polyp surgically removed during his colonscopy. Will check the polyp to see if it is cancerous.

View attachment 566568
And he is completely senile---------and should be in a nursing home.

Dementia test, did they do that? Fuck no. How about for Alzheimer's?

Ask him:

What month is this
What day
What season
What year

My guess he gets them wrong......Dementia.

Trump lied, of course.

The Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA), developed in Canada in 1996, was intended to be a means of accurately detecting levels of cognitive impairment. The assessments in the test attempt to gauge areas of language, visuospatial abilities, memory and recall and abstract thinking, to give a representation of a person's current cognitive ability.

There are 11 sections of the assessment, with a total of 30 possible points:

• (1 point) In “Alternating Trail Making," a patient is told to draw a line from letters to numbers, in ascending order (1-A-2-B-3-C-4-D-5-E), without crossing any lines. Any error will warrant a score of zero.
  • (1 point) The “Visuoconstructional Skills (Cube)" segment relays instructions to copy a drawing of a cube. If a three-dimensional drawing with relatively accurate lines is drawn, the point is awarded.
  • (3 points) In the “Visuoconstructional Skills (Clock)" portion, a patient is asked to draw a clock. One point each is awarded for
  • There are 11 sections of the assessment, with a total of 30 possible points:
  • (1 point) In “Alternating Trail Making," a patient is told to draw a line from letters to numbers, in ascending order (1-A-2-B-3-C-4-D-5-E), without crossing any lines. Any error will warrant a score of zero.
  • (1 point) The “Visuoconstructional Skills (Cube)" segment relays instructions to copy a drawing of a cube. If a three-dimensional drawing with relatively accurate lines is drawn, the point is awarded.
  • (3 points) In the “Visuoconstructional Skills (Clock)" portion, a patient is asked to draw a clock. One point each is awarded for having a contour, having numbers, and having hands.
  • (3 points) The “Naming" phase asks the patient to name each of three common animals, scoring one point for each correct answer.
  • (0 points) The first “Memory" section involves no points, and simply involves reading a list of five words to be recalled later.
  • (6 points) “Attention" requires a patient to successfully pay attention to verbal commands. Three smaller sections involve repeating digits, acknowledging spoken letters, and counting backward from 100 by sevens.
  • (2 points) “Sentence Repetition" involves two spoken sentences that are repeated: one point is scored for each successful repetition.
  • (1 point) “Verbal Fluency" tests a patient's vocabulary; if 11 or more specific words are spoken (such as words starting with a certain letter), the patient is scored one point.
  • (3 points) The “Abstraction" phase revolves around three pairs of words. A patient is awarded one point for each commonality he/she can identify.
  • (5 points) “Delayed Recall" forces the recall of the terms read in “Memory," approximately five minutes later.
  • (5 points) “Orientation" tests a patient's understanding of his current place and the current time.

Dementia test, did they do that? Fuck no. How about for Alzheimer's?

Ask him:

What month is this
What day
What season
What year

My guess he gets them wrong......Dementia.

Listening to the second video, which I had not heard, I heard the Defecator In Chief say, "If Donald Trump is reelected, he will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation", and I realized that even though I had not heard this particular speech, I had heard that phrase, verbatim, from at least one poster here.

It astounds me that so many folks who post on this board will go to the trouble to present entire quotes from a walking cadaver as their very own thoughts. This is how deep the indoctrination is. I'm disgusted by the depths to which half of this nation has plummeted.

First of all, show me a video where he's acting THIS stupid,.. and second of all why do you liberals have to bring Trump into every topic?
Videos can be altered.

Because Trump and Trumptards were whining about Biden taking the same test as Trump 'claims' he took and got extra points for but couldn't prove it.

Trumptards are whining about Biden's mental agility, while disregarding ignorant, claims.

I don't know about all that. I mean there's some pretty decent kids out there, some decent in their 30's too. But there's just sooooo damn much false information out there, that it would be scary to know that media had that many new to politics they could brainwash.

Our own fake news has more influence on our elections that Russia or Israel ever dreamed.
So you arent brainwashed. Do you think trump won the election in 2020?

Forum List

Back