Doctor Says Joe Biden Is Fit For Office

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Dr. Harold Bornstein, a gastroenterologist from Lenox Hospital in New York, wrote at the time. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This guy was able to beat Trump like a drum. From his basement.

This dementia narrative is manufactured horseshit.

There they go again. You can tell these idiots the sky is blue and if they disagree with you their only argument is nuh-uh! And then say something totally unrelated like the grass is purple. :rolleyes:

So you arent brainwashed. Do you think trump won the election in 2020?

It's possible. But I don't think about it. There's no way to know for sure.
Honestly, I don't think it matters to the billionaires and lobbyist. Which IMO, are who actually runs the show.
And a show is what it is.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm a political agnostic. And becoming a political atheist more and more every day.

It's possible. But I don't think about it. There's no way to know for sure.
Honestly, I don't think it matters to the billionaires and lobbyist. Which IMO, are who actually runs the show.
And a show is what it is.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm a political agnostic. And becoming a political atheist more and more every day.
So you are brainwashed.

There is a way to know for sure. Because it hasnt been proven to have happened.

Cute stuff you got there.
Still your President.

Every time trump's idiotic statements, stutters, gaffs, and profoundly incorrect LIES gets mentioned, All RWI's have as a comeback is...........

1). TDS, Post # 2334554433
2). Rent Free, 24/7
3). That's not what he meant.......... super cute with this one.

Yes, those are so cute.

But now you've added....."let's go Brandon."

But you can NEVER actually Properly Defend "Dotard Donnie."
Deflection is a must.
Trump was an excellent President....cant wait till he is back in as either president or speaker of the house.

I don't see psychiatrists on television demanding that Biden undergo neurological and cognitive testing.

Funny, just a few years ago that was the new thing on television.
YEah, funny they wanted the prior President to do those things, even though that President didn't show any cognitive issues, but the current one shows a shit load of them and crickets.....

"Hasn't been proven" doesn't mean it didn't happen.
That's a logical fallacy, ad ignorantiam. If you make a positive claim about something, you must provide evidence.

I know there was no mass election fraud because no credible evidence has been provided that there was mass election fraud.

I could say you killed somebody this morning. I havent proved it, but that doesnt mean it didnt happen. It's the same logical fallacy.

That's a logical fallacy, ad ignorantiam. If you make a positive claim about something, you must provide evidence

I know there was no mass election fraud because no credible evidence has been provided that there was mass election fraud.

I could say you killed somebody this morning. I havent proved it, but that doesnt mean it didnt happen. It's the same logical fallacy.
There is evidence. There's video of election workers putting the same ballots into the counting machines over and over and over.

If someone murders someone, before the cops even arrive or the coroners reports is finalized, is it not murder still?

There is evidence. There's video of election workers putting the same ballots into the counting machines over and over and over.

If someone murders someone, before the cops even arrive or the coroners reports is finalized, is it not murder still?
And? That doesnt prove anything in and of itself. You people are sick in the head.
But thank you for admitting you are brainwashed while accusing other of being brainwashed.

Joe Biden fit for office? I don't think he's even fit to work at Burger King. I can just picture it now. "Hello,.. w-w-w-welcome to McDonalds here's my order." Then when the other guy at the other end explains what fast food restaurant it actually is and he's the one ordering Joe be like this.

p0b1pq7w.jpg

I think this doctor needs a doctor, because physically he might be healthy,.. but mentally he's nearly at the point of being braindead.

Perhaps it reveals more about what that office means these days, than about the occupant?

:dunno:

And? That doesnt prove anything in and of itself. You people are sick in the head.
But thank you for admitting you are brainwashed while accusing other of being brainwashed.

It proves that people were counting the same ballots multiple times. That's election fraud.

Man who gets paid a lot of money for a very prestigious and high profile job says the man that is responsible for him having that job is perfectly fine despite millions of people saying otherwise?

patrick-stewart-mild-shock.gif

I think this doctor needs a doctor, because physically he might be healthy,.. but mentally he's nearly at the point of being braindead.

No cognitive test during the exam

Why is Sleepy Joe getting a hose shoved up his ass at his age? It is actually very dangerous to do that, assuming he actually did have a hose shoved up his ass while Montel William's ugly slut Camela took over the free world.

Forum List

Back