Doctor Says Joe Biden Is Fit For Office

It's great to have a SANE president - who is also physically fit for office! Go Joe!

Also, I applaud the doctor who reported the detailed facts about Joe's health - unlike those quacks who lied for Trump. Now we have transparency!
obvious-troll.jpg

Physically I would say Biden is in the upper 40% of 79 year olds. Meaning 60% of people of same age are worse than him.
Not really remarkable.
Mentally, I would say something very different of course. In the bottom 20%. Meaning 80% of same age are more cognitive than he is.
He is declining rapidly. Video interviews of him just 2 years ago show an undeniable difference than now. 2 years from now he will be unable to carry on a basic conversation. He already struggles with that now.

It's great to have a SANE president - who is also physically fit for office! Go Joe!

Also, I applaud the doctor who reported the detailed facts about Joe's health - unlike those quacks who lied for Trump. Now we have transparency!

Sane presidents shower with their daughters and pinch little girls nipples?

I don't see psychiatrists on television demanding that Biden undergo neurological and cognitive testing.

Realistically speaking, everyone knows real doctors don't give or even offer prognoses of the condition of people they haven't even met much less not subjected to a battery of thorough tests! Only paid leftist political HACKS would do such a thing, and the Left have armies of scum in the ready to effect anarchy on society according to their master's whims.

That said, I'm sure there are LOTS of real doctors out there who would LIKE to comment on Joe's condition! At least speculate publicly based on their myriad observations of his highly debilitated condition, but THEY ARE TOO AFRAID.

Afraid of the pack dog subhumans that would be sent out by the heathen Leftwing Fascists en force to immediately dox them, protest them, assault their businesses, homes, wives, children, pets and homes trying to teach them the consequences of going up against the Left, just as they are trying to teach all who defy them, from Trump especially, to the 1/6 protesters locked up for a year in solitary with no hearing nor court date though only charged with a misdemeanor, to Bannon, to the kid Rittenhouse.

That is because no one actually supports the Left but the Left themselves; everything they gain they gain through force, threat of force, coercion, extortion, theft, lies and cheating.

Next thing you know Biden will spend 2 months bragging about "passing' a Cognitive test...that would be so much fun again

It's glorious just how amazing his brain is.

But sure, biden is the idiot........LLLOOOLLOOLLOOLOL

Forum List

Back