Doctor who Specializes in Treating Trannies in Trouble for Sexually 9 of His Patients

Read a book you Bingos. 😄
Understand reality, you morons.

It’s not all that hard. Even a simpleton like you ought to be able to follow along.

A biological male is born. At some point, he figures has not really a male. Forget that whole “penis” thing. Whatever. He decides that he is actually a female.

So, perhaps, among other things, he has some doctors lob off his penis and remove his testicles.

Your position is that all of the above has “nothing to do” with sexuality?

You’re a moron. But you’re funny.

Understand reality, you morons.

It’s not all that hard. Even a simpleton like you ought to be able to follow along.

A biological male is born. At some point, he figures has not really a male. Forget that whole “penis” thing. Whatever. He decides that he is actually a female.

So, perhaps, among other things, he has some doctors lib off his penis and remove his testicles.

Your position is that all of the above has “nothing to do” with sexuality?

You’re a moron. But you’re funny.
Yes. That's what I'm arguing and your Bingo argument doesn't do much to disprove that. 😄

It's a fact you moron. 😄 Biological sex and sexuality aren't the same thing. Transgenderism is about incongruity between mind and biological sex, not sexuality you stupid stupid Bingo. 😄

You folks seem to be the experts in fisting with how much you all bring it up. 😄
You are so fucked up on reality. Just because you and your widdle friends tink it be ok to bump pee-pees in the shower, that hardly qualifies you to comment on this. You can keep on repeating yourself and jumping up and down and pretending this shit is true, but it is not. What you fail/refuse to acknowledge is that trannyism is a deviant behavior. With deviancy we anau
It's a fact you moron. 😄 Biological sex and sexuality aren't the same thing. Transgenderism is about incongruity between mind and biological sex, not sexuality you stupid stupid Bingo. 😄

You folks seem to be the experts in fisting with how much you all bring it up. 😄
Hey Fisty. I am real busy right now. I will have to get back to you a little later!

Yes. That's what I'm arguing and your Bingo argument doesn't do much to disprove that. 😄
I’m happy you found a new word toy. It has no value but it does seem to make you happy.

😂

And you’re obviously dead wrong. If it had nothing to do with sexuality, then why would he care that he is a he? Why would he seek to have his genitalia removed?

You’re a moron. But you really are funny. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::rofl::laughing0301:

Still, mostly, you’re just a moron.

You are so fucked up on reality. Just because you and your widdle friends tink it be ok to bump pee-pees in the shower, that hardly qualifies you to comment on this. You can keep on repeating yourself and jumping up and down and pretending this shit is true, but it is not. What you fail/refuse to acknowledge is that trannyism is a deviant behavior. With deviancy we anau

Hey Fisty. I am real busy right now. I will have to get back to you a little later!
Yes. I refuse to take your word for it because you're an uneducated Bingo. I prefer the opinion of learned individuals. 😄

What is Gender Dysphoria?

I’m happy you found a new word toy. It has no value but it does seem to make you happy.

😂

And you’re obviously dead wrong. If it had nothing to do with sexuality, then why would he care that he is a he? Why would he seek to have his genitalia removed?

You’re a moron. But you really are funny. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::rofl::laughing0301:

Still, mostly, you’re just a moron.
I tried to explain that you already. Biological sex and sexuality aren't the same thing you silly Bingo. 😄

I tried to explain that you already. Biological sex and sexuality aren't the same thing you silly Bingo. 😄
You’re still a fucking moron.

There is indeed a difference between sex and sexuality but that doesn’t mean that a tranny isn’t going tranny for reasons other than sexuality.

Basically, as usual, you have no argument.

Sorry about that, Squidork.

Your Bingo insistence doesn't mean shit in the real world.

What is Gender Dysphoria?
Your psycho babble doesn’t change the fact that a male thinks he’s a female so much that he has a dick-ectomy and a side order of castration.

But that has “nothing to do” with sexuality.

If that were true (and it isn’t) then the tranny would feel no reason to have the “bottom” surgery.

You’re a moron. Still. 👍🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Your psycho babble doesn’t change the fact that a male thinks he’s a female so much that he has a dick-ectomy and a side order of castration.

If that were true (and it isn’t) then the tranny would feel no reason to have the “bottom” surgery.

If you look up the definition of dysphoria it says a symptom of mental illness. How fitting

You're the only one with psycho babble you Bingo. Who are linked to are people who are respected in decent society. You wouldn't know anything about that. 😄

zzz. Jerk chicken, the psycho babble comes from you. Alone.

You wouldn’t have any clue about respectable society. Also, consider editing your gibberish. 👍
You're just trying to cosplay like a learned individual because you desperately want to be one. But you're not. 😄

You're an idiot. Being trans has nothing to do with sexuality.
Being trans has everything to do with sexuality. For many trans.

It may not be about sexuality for all, but is is for many.

Remember, it is bigoted to stereotype any group of people.

Being trans has everything to do with sexuality. For many trans.

It may not be about sexuality for all, but is is for many.

Remember, it is bigoted to stereotype any group of people.
It's not you dumb Bingo. 😄 Read a book.

Forum List

Back